It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats in Store for 2004

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Text

OK Ive read alot on this site. Some very interesting and some the rabblings of psychotics! Mostly bored ass ppl with so little to do they post total crap in this place!

My question is this. Whats in store for 2004? Regarding any astrological event etc. Anything major in the works?
Have read about Venus transit etc and i know from what ive heard from astrologers that there were MAJOR signs in the sky before 911 and many even went as far as warning the White House. I remember something about an astrological sign interpreted by many as a house burning down over America etc. This followed with the terrorist attacks. Also something about Mars and war. Iraqi war followed.

Maybe this is the wrong forum to ask, I DONT want some acidheads latest visual assessment of how he/she sees the year ahead unfolding!

Thanks for any replies and dont look behind you !

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 02:31 PM
link   
George Bush will visit with Saddam Hussein... followed by him duct taping Saddam to a railroad track somewhere outside of Salt Lake City, Utah.

Osama bin Laden will screw the world a little more before slipping of a cliff edge into a deep river... before dying shouting alalalalalallalalah.

South Korea will break off into the Pacific Ocean after a large earthquake shakes the two apart. The new president will be the Redneck who lives 4 doors down from you.

That's all for now.

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Well Sedna's in Tauras.

So I think that the US will do well in the Olympics but Australia will do well in the pool.France will win the 6 nations.Italy will win the European Soccer cup and the Presidential Elections will be STOLEN whoever wins!!

Oh! and Christmas advertising will start earlier than ever.

[Edited on 26-3-2004 by John bull 1]

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Justin Temberleke will continue his boobie popping trend. He will then be arrested by having all the girls at one party completely naked. Where was the party? White House West Wing.

Alabama will finish their Farewell Tour... they will then return to Alabama and rename themselves Kentucky.

Michael Jackson will be found guilty after he was seen with Mikey Mouse at Disney Land. They then take in Mikey Mouse after they couldn't tell the difference.

More coming soon.

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Britany Spears will be dragged off the stage when somebody throws a beer can at her. Docotrs say they will not be able to save her implants.

Janet Jackson will continue to not wear a bra. She will then be kicked from the music industry after performing the same stunt at little Jimmy's 6th Birthday Party.

John Kerry will slip and fall down a flight of stairs... causing him to have to drop out of the election. Doctors say "1 down 9 to go."

More later

[Edited on 26-3-2004 by Shugo]

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Tetsuo - 51 will start a thread in the Predictions forum.

Stay tuned!

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tetsuo-51
Tetsuo - 51 will start a thread in the Predictions forum.

Stay tuned!

The old hermit predicts this too be true

The old hermit predicts that TruthStrgnrThanFiction is getting angry because no one has answered his question

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 09:10 PM
link   
I predict that I will officially go insane by the end of summer due to the lack of sleep and constantly being on ATS.

new topics

top topics

join