It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whaa??? McCain calls JFK assasination 'intervention'

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Mean Red Spider

5 months before he was shot, Kennedy signed Executive Order 11110, which basically ordered the Treasury to issue silver certificates for all the silver that the government had. It had nothing to do with disbanding the Fed, it more or less gave the Treasury back it's authority to issue currency. Basically, there would be competing currencies... Treasury issued currency vs Fed issued currency... Silver backed currency vs fiat currency... interest-free money vs money loaned with interest... Constitutional money vs un-Constitutional money.

www.presidency.ucsb.edu...

Whether Kennedy was killed for signing this into effect, I don't know, but there ain't nobody buying anything today with silver certificates.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 05:44 PM
link   
here's the video:
www.ireport.com...

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 05:53 PM
link   
McCain is a clone , they are having problems keeping the memories straight but are waiting untill they get another clone up and running to correct the issue. Jimmy charter was cloned several times.

During April of 1979, for the period of a week and a half, President Carter and Vice President Mondale were out of
public view. Now, if you will remember, Carter was looking very sick and apparently he was. He was dying of leukemia
and cancer, as a result of material injected into his food by the CIA. He went to Georgia with his family for a ten-day
scheduled vacation. Walter Mondale supposedly went to Iceland, Scandinavia and the Netherlands. In other words,
they had a double for him. The real Walter Mondale was executed by Operation Deep Freeze on the evening of April
20, 1979 in New Richmond, Wisconsin. On April 21, 1979, President Carter and his family were executed. I know this
sounds hard and unbelievable. [Editor note: Actually, Dr. Peter Beter, a man with a list of impressive credentials a
mile long, maintained this fact adamantly, before he was killed. I have seen the material, and the documentation was
impressive].
They've all been replaced by clones. Jimmy Carter has had at least 18 clones since he was killed in 1979. The person
we see, and the person who recently went to Korea in 1996, is not a real human being. He is what they call a
synthetic. I am sure you're all asking, "how could this be?" There's no way I would have talked about this unless I
could give you some, you know, "nuts and bolts".

www.exopolitics.org...

[edit on 16-10-2008 by Reevster]

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 06:04 PM
link   

When Sen. Obama was first asked, he said, "Any place, any time," the way Barry Goldwater and Jack Kennedy agreed to do, before the intervention of the tragedy at Dallas. So I think the tone of this campaign could have been very different.

Um guys, he is just saying that the assasination intervened with the debates. In no way does his statement suggest he knows about what happened. You guys are reading way to much into this and in the wrong light.

intervention
Noun
the act of intervening, esp. to influence or alter a situation in some way
interventionist nadj

in·ter·vene (ntr-vn)
intr.v. in·ter·vened, in·ter·ven·ing, in·ter·venes
1. To come, appear, or lie between two things: You can't see the lake from there because the house intervenes.
2. To come or occur between two periods or points of time: A year intervened between the two dynasties.
3. To occur as an extraneous or unplanned circumstance: He would have his degree by now if his laziness hadn't intervened.
a. To involve oneself in a situation so as to alter or hinder an action or development: "Every gardener faces choices about how and how much to intervene in nature's processes" Dora Galitzki.
b. To interfere, usually through force or threat of force, in the affairs of another nation.
5. Law To enter into a suit as a third party for one's own interests.

Deny Ignorance boys and girls.

[edit on 16-10-2008 by emptee]

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by emptee

That is your interpretation of what he was saying, my friend.

I'm pretty sure most ATS'ers are well aware of the definition of 'intervention', but thanks for the refresher.

Wouldn't it be ignorant to assume that you know, without any doubt, that your interpretation is the correct one?

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by FewWorldOrder

There is nothing to interpret my friend.

MCCain called the assaination of JFK an intervention of the debates. He says nothing of the assasination having to do with any policy or ideas of any government or secret society, nor does he say anything that would even suggest he knows what really happened that day. The assasination intervened and the debates could not be held is all MCCain said.

Again, there is nothing to interpret. The JFK assasination was a intervention...of the debates.

And from a previous poster on this thread...

"Interventions" aren't done by individuals. Sounds like McCain believes in the conspiracy theory of the Kennedy assassination.

Not all apparently do know the meaning of intervention...my friend.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by emptee

Originally posted by emptee

There is nothing to interpret my friend.

Ok, thanks for clearing that up for me.

MCCain called the assaination of JFK an intervention of the debates.

I disagree, that key little word, "of", was not uttered by McCain in my opinion. My perception is that he only stammered for a moment as he realized his blunder.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Yes I noticed that and thought it very suspect for that word to be used. It really doesn't help his cause at least with the ATS community. But why use the word intervention? It doesn't fit in unless he knows something we don't!

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 08:21 PM
link   

What blunder would that have been? What was he going to say before he corrected him self? Can you type it in with the quote I posted above so I can see how it would make sense?

At the most you got him on just using the wrong word.."of" instead of "by." Which frankly, its not like that never happens.

Are you really, truely, honestly suggesting that MCCain, while talking on live TV, in a presidential debate, knowing millions of people were watching, with every word being recorded, almost spilled the entire can of beans about the true plot behind JFK assasination while trying to answer a question by the moderator of the debate?

Was he going to say something like...

When Sen. Obama was first asked, he said, "Any place, any time," the way Barry Goldwater and Jack Kennedy agreed to do, before the intervention with our man in Dallas in dealing with the JFK problem and his popularity among freedom loving feaks everywhere. So I think the tone of this campaign could have been very different.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 08:24 PM
link   
I'm hearing "before the intervention of the tragedy in Dallas"
I'm seeing his lips move during the pronunciation of "OF".

If you don't think he said "OF"..what did he say? Because he clearly said something..

[edit on 16-10-2008 by spacedoubt]

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by TH3ON3

I think it's quite possible McCain used the word 'intervention' because that is the very term used by the existing PTB when referring to Kennedy's assassination amongst themselves.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by spacedoubt

What I saw and heard was McCain, utter a little "ugh" as he moved his hand to his nose. I watched it several times earlier today, but am currently unable to review it as I'm stuck with dial-up here at home.

I'll admit that I could be mistaken about his utterance of the word "of", but I still say it's possible that there is something more to his use of that particular word in that context, than the obvious benign explanation.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by emptee

What blunder would that have been?

Alluding to Kennedy's assassination as an "Intervention".

What was he going to say before he corrected him self?

I think perhaps, "...before the Intervention in Dallas".

Are you really, truely, honestly suggesting that MCCain, while talking on live TV, in a presidential debate, knowing millions of people were watching, with every word being recorded, almost spilled the entire can of beans about the true plot behind JFK assasination while trying to answer a question by the moderator of the debate?

No, I'm merely suggesting that a 70 year-old man, who has been in Washington for so many years, may have so much information in his head that, at times, his ability to separate the 'secret' knowledge from the 'common' knowledge may be compromised.

[edit on 16-10-2008 by FewWorldOrder]

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 12:40 AM
link   
I caught the Video at GIM link at the bottom but the direct link to the VID is on top.

The GOOF up if you want to call it that is at 24:30 in the Video.

Maybe its time they finally admitted they killed JFK.

www.youtube.com...

goldismoney.info...

reply to post by mkross1983

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 06:23 PM
link   

There is nothing to interpret my friend

MCCain called the assaination of JFK an intervention of the debates. He says nothing of the assasination having to do with any policy or ideas of any government or secret society, nor does he say anything that would even suggest he knows what really happened that day. The assasination intervened and the debates could not be held is all MCCain said.

Again, there is nothing to interpret. The JFK assasination was a intervention...of the debates.

And from a previous poster on this thread...

"Interventions" aren't done by individuals. Sounds like McCain believes in the conspiracy theory of the Kennedy assassination.

Not all apparently do know the meaning of intervention...my friend

John??? is that youmy friend

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Has McCain been arrested and questioned over the matter yet??

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by TheWayISeeIt

It's clear that what he said was

"The way that Barry Goldwater and Jack Kennedy agreed to do before the intervention of the tragedy in Dallas"

In other words, before the assassination PREVENTED Barry Goldwater and Jack Kennedy from cooperating.

It was a perfectly normal and correct way to phrase his comment.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Oh pleeeease! The assassination intervened in Kennedy/Goldwater's plans to have a debate! Duh!

Edit: oops, I should have read the post directly above mine. Heheh

[edit on 17-10-2008 by Distractions4Nothing]

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 09:50 PM
link   
I listened to this segment several times on prisonplanet. I looped it over and over. I turned it up.

From the first to the last, even being prompted by the news story that said "er". I heard every time the word "of".

Given that, I still get concerned with the use of the word "intervention". It has already been described before, so I will just agree that his use of words is going to sink him. At the same time, we the people get a rare glimpse into the mind of the politician.

People have already added up his slips. Now multiply that by how many times he, and Obama for that matter, have done the doubletalking backpeddling, "thats not what I said" lines that have plagued this presidential campaign.

How anyone that is actually paying attention in 2008 could vote for either of these two is beyond me. Neither of them will get my vote. I stick by a statement that I made some time ago...vote for Bugs Bunny.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 06:49 AM
link   
McCain!? What part of government secrets do you NOT understand!?!?!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join