It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seeing is believing when it comes to UFO's!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 07:32 PM
link   
This is my first post as an ATS virgin, so I hope I'm doing this right, but o well.

On my way home from work tonight, driving down a backroad here in central North Carolina, I was witness to a very strange incident. I was driving(talking on the phone, of course) when I saw a huge neon-type green glow coming over the trees. It reminded me of driving near a ball field when you can see the glow of the lights over the trees, except the glow was green. I didn't think much about it at the time, and I kept on going. So when I rounded the next curve, the glow was behind me. Then the remarkable happened. It wasn't just a glow, it was moving! As i went, the ball of light rocketed overhead my car straight out into the night sky in front of me! If I had to guess, this thing was moving very very very fast, over 1000 miles per hour. It got my heart racing and I told the person on the phone(my mother) what just happened, but she just shrugged it off and said "ha ok well ill talk to you later.) For me however, it was life changing concerning UFO's

I'm posting this thread because I was on the fence about UFO's until this. And if anyone can help me guess as to what it was, please, by all means. But I know what I just saw was not of this world!

So, please, let me know what you think! I promise you I'm not making this up, this really did happen. Anyone with similar experiences, post them! Maybe this could be a new place to post any ATS users personal UFO experiences. (and if a thread like this already exists, sorry mods, as I said, I'm an ATS virgin!

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Be advised is that a lot of people here are going to be asking a lot of questions. We're an inquisitive bunch.

I'll start with a few and I'm sure that other people will have more.

Can you remember what time that this occurred?
Where were you driving? (The route)
Where exactly did this occur?
Can you account for all the time that you were there?
Was there any missing time?
Do you have any witnesses?
Do you remember if there were any other vehicles on the road nearby?
Would your mother corroborate your story?
Do you feel that you could find again the exact place that this happened?

As to the UFO itself:
Can you estimate it's size?
Can you estimate it's direction of movement? Altitude?
How intense would you say the light was?

You said that it rocketed over your car.
How high above the car?
Did you feel any unusual heat as it passed overhead?
Did it change altitude after it passed over your car?
Were there any unusual electrical problems with your car?

I'm sure that there will be other questions. While things are fresh in your mind, I would recommend that you write or type everything that you can remember out the incident down. Examine your car for any unusual marks from the UFO. If you have a camera By all means take pictures of any unusual marks (burns etc) that might be present on your car. Also if possible go back to the location and snap photos of the area and what angles you can remember from it's flight path. In other words gather as much info about this as you can.

Best of luck.

this thread. may be of help to you.

[edit on 15-10-2008 by Deson]

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 10:03 PM
link   
You said that it flew over your car? How close?

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deson
Be advised is that a lot of people here are going to be asking a lot of questions. We're an inquisitive bunch.

The most of the people here love asking all kinds of questions until they came up with someone that the threadstarter can't answer for, and then it gets flagged as debuged!

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Alright so lets begin answering your questions....and by they way, dont as me if I think this is in any way related to the oct 14 thing, because I don't think it is, but...

Time: around 7:50 or so, not exact
Where: On a road here named S. Union Grove
The time I was there: The total time I saw it, from the first halo over the trees until it left was less than 15 seconds. As soon as I rounded the curve, it was gone past me.
No missing time
No witnesses. I was coming home from work, so I was alone. I was talking to my mother, and yes she could account for it, but I doubt I'll be able to get her to come on here and testify
No other vehicles, and I'm pretty sure I could get close to the spot, only because I know the roads, and I was close to the stop sign.

As for the UFO ,
It was pretty high up in the sky. I would guess about 1000 feet or so. But I would like to say, it was moving sooooo fast that I didn't have the chance to see the object perfectly. I just looked like a green glowing ball. It was just a blurry orb, but very very bright. It didn't light the area complety up, but it was glowing.

I didn't feel any heat that I can remember, nor electrical mess up. It just looked to have shot straight out, in a straight line. The only thing I could even guess as being close would be a meteor. But I know it wasn't. One thing it was GREEN, and I'm not color blind haha. Also, it was too big, there was no flash, and it was much lower.

Ill go check my car tomorrow. Thats about the best I can describe it. It was pretty freaky. I'm still a lil amazed at it!

top topics

join