It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Cowichan Hospital/Mill Bay UFO sightings - 1970.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by K-PAX-PROT

Hey KPax, you're certainly right about that rabbit hole mate and there just seems to be so many strange reports out there that it's all pretty mindboggling - hell, even if a person just takes into account the police reports then it's pretty obvious something is going on - it's just what that something is.

Police UFO Reports

Cheers.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Dr Michael Swords discusses the UFO witnessed by Nurse Doreen Kendall (pic) and also mentions the fact that other hospital staff also saw the object - also brought up is this case which shares certain similarities to the Cowichan Hospital incident.

DATA-NET & Others: 1970 was a very bad UFO year ... or WAS it??

I decided to look at some of the other cases in 1970 as well. My own files are a bit slight of numbers there but still contain >50 cases of which I find >30 pretty interesting. One of the most outstanding, which has been mentioned in this blog earlier, and which was also mentioned briefly in DATA-NET, is the Doreen Kendall encounter from Cowichan, British Columbia.
This is an outstanding CE3 incident wherein a nurse at a hospital saw a domed disk with a transparent bubble and entities inside "pause and display" itself outside the facility window. This pause-for-effect business reminds me of the Moreland incident in Blenheim, NZ with approximately the same appearing craft. The fact that other staff members saw the craft as it moved away makes this a powerful and puzzling CE3; maybe one of the best.

link

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Henry McKay UFO archives:

edit on 2-2-2019 by karl 12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

This first UFO experience involved government official investigators.

Maybe she was showing cropped pictures of a C-74 to the kids?

Quite a few of the GlobalMaster aircraft flew out of Mcchord AFB just south of there.

www.youtube.com...

Cold war secrecy was insane up till the early 70's

In those days they didn't read Kubla Khan to you during those Blue book interviews, they were looking for future warriors..

The shadow of the dome of pleasure Floated midway on the waves; Where was heard the mingled measure From the fountain and the caves.

edit on 2-2-2019 by Slichter because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Interesting thread!

Just doing my part to fix ats

If you care abouATS you'll star this post

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join