It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Voting in Nov, 2008

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 05:46 PM
link   
I would like to start a discussion on who you think will in this 2008 and will it help the U.S???

I believe obama will win. Many people are voting for him then their are other people that are voting for john because obama is black.

I am somewhat young but old enough to vote yet I didn't register because I have a gut feeling obama will win so thought my vote would be worthless if people are attracted to leaders that give you a fantasy.

I personally think Ron Paul and Nader would be good, so if I were to vote I would vote for them.

The problem is that most Americans don't even know nader or ron paul exist.

I have asked my friends which are voting for obama and I asked why and they said well because he is younger then john.

I then ask why not vote for nader or ron paul they say well I don't know them. They were surprised that their are more poeple running they thought it's only obama and john.

So I thought that if most Americans are cattle, then why bother to vote.

In other words Most Americans will vote based on what they see on cnn or any media news.

Some will just vote for who is better looking or looks the best.

I never seen most americans going out and doing their homework on each person that is running.

So I would like what you guys here think would really improve the country.

john??? obama???? nader???

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by computerwiz32

I believe obama will win. Many people are voting for him then their are other people that are voting for john because obama is black.

I like that. Makes it seem as though those who vote for JM are racist, while those voting for BO aren't.

They're all liars, cheats & thieves. I vote straight party tickets hoping that one day someone will follow it.

I don't like taking money from one working person to give to one lazy person, so you can guess who I'll vote for.

new topics

join