It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is Unit 22 or RVA?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 04:46 PM
link   
This caller falls under a unique catagory of callers who seem to have information that nobody else has. C2C has been used in the past to communicate information from one operative to another, or another group, and he seems like that. Anybody know anything about what he was talking about? Heard of a DOD Unit 22, or the `Yes Manned 12 Project', or `Time Band Communication'?
It is an interesting caller, even if Ian doesn't have a clue, and is more concerned about his underwear.
Google does not kick up much at all, and its unique to find someone rattle off'tichno-speak that is original.

Unit 22 Operative

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 05:50 PM
link   
I found something googling once it was and "interview" with someone on the history of human contact with aliens. Now this interview must have been around 50 pages long if it was a page and I read the whole thing in morbid amused fascination.

This dude gave the "low down" on everything, the first aliens here, the factions of aliens, satelites which they used to allow them to function, inter alien conflicts, conflicts of interest, alien involvement with various projects groups and government, inner councils, inter stellar politics and conflicts of interest on earth.

Bottom line is I give the guy just sheer credit for the imagination and single minded patience to have spend god knows how many hours doing research and preparing himself to answer the questions. He would have had to sudty military and political history to know all the dates and names to fit in with his HUGE tale, god knowns how long or more to the point WHY he would goto such an effort.

It left me kind of scratching my head really, just cant figure out the point of it really. Seems to me a radical waste of masses amount of time to create what amounts to a huge and fascinating fifty year fantasy on the relationship between humans and aliens. Ill see if I can google it and find the link, if anything its an interesting sci fi tale

I couldnt find the link to it, god knows how I stumbled across it. Maybe someone else knows what it was. Basically its a very long and detailed timeline of aliens on earth various projects, different alien councils, aliens destroying other satelites around earth to limit the activity of other aliens, various competing organisations, its huge and goes on and on and on and on and on in what must be a record interview of what seems to me to be pure fantasy

Opps no I found it eventually

Please note im not putting this # forward as REAL but its certainly an "interesting read" and fascinating when you consider the amount of effort that went into that #. Why they would waste their time in not sure but its certainly a fascinating chunk of text

www.freezone.org...

[edit on 15-10-2008 by silver6ix]

[edit on 15-10-2008 by silver6ix]

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Whenever I hear some speak the way this Hugh did, imparting many concepts which seem outragous, in such a cogent and clear fashion, it attracks my attention. Something is odd. My gut tells me that he is sending a message to just one person, and most of what he said was code for something else. The link to the Orion Technology interview was also interesting, as was the C.A.R.E.T. project interview.

I was just wondering if anybody has heard this Hugh before, or if there is an awareness of some of what he was talking about. Ian's total ignorance and inablity to draw out more information, only speaks to his lack of skills as a host of C2C. Hugh's mistake in calling on that night, or was it???!

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 12:26 PM
link   
One thing he says that makes me say Bunk...

He says he is no longer with the project... yet someone with the project calls him monthly to give him updated information on the project

It doesn't work like that

BTW are you Red_Dog at Blackvault? As you posted word for word what he did there...

www.theblackvault.com...

DoD Unit 22 is very vague.... do you know how many Units have 22 in them?

[edit on 16-10-2008 by zorgon]

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Actually the call sounds a lot like THIS one...

Makes almost as much sense

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Yes that is me on BlackVault.
I like the Ghost busters youtube link, and your right it sounds about as good as what they wrote for that movie.

It highlights that many good writers lurk in these areas to get idea's for their books, movies and TV shows.

If I was a writer, I could make a whole book on the idea's Hugh brought up. I'm wondering if he could sue me though for plagerism?

new topics

top topics

join