It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul: World Bank Has Outlived Its Purpose

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Ron Paul: World Bank Has Outlived Its Purpose

www.infowars.com

Ron Paul comments on World Bank and Poverty.

“Forgive and Forget” Won’t Fix Third World Debt

When the World Bank and International Monetary Fund spring meetings open in Washington, D.C., on April 29, 2001, officials will point proudly to the roughly $20 billion in debt that they have promised to cancel since their heavily-protested meetings last year. These promises take a step in the right direction, concludes a new report from the Worldwatch Institute, a Washington-based research organization. But even full cancellation would only be a Band-Aid for a broken system.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Dr. Paul, calling out TPTB / Ruling class Elitists yet again.

"The World Bank is not an organization devoted to capitalism, or to the free market, but to State-run CORPORATE capitalism."

"Established and managed by a multitude of national governments, the World Bank promotes managed trade, by which politically connected individuals and corporations enrich themselves at the expense of the poor, and the middle class."

Gee, sounds an awefully lot alike the FED and WALL STREET.

Seems to be a recurring pattern of greed by those at the top of the food chain.

Reverse-robinhoodism appears to be the theme of the 21st century. Greed is bringing this world to its knees...

www.infowars.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 15-10-2008 by DimensionalDetective]

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 04:22 PM
link   
excellent, hearing this kind of talk that you would normally only hear on such sites as ATS bodes well for people in high places doing good for humanity.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Why cant any other elected official besides Ron Paul come forward and tell the truth? It must get lonely being the only politician in Washington DC who does anything worthwhile.

He must be the only man in the US Government who has the guts to stand up to the bankers and the scoundrels and pull their covers for the world to see.

Imagine what our world would be like if we had 100 Ron Paul's fighting on our side. What he is doing is courageous and admirable. 99% of the rest of these elected yes men are worthless.

I recognize Dr. Paul as my president regardless of any contrived election results. He is a man of the people and should be honored as a national hero.

This isn't just about politics.....this is a battle of good versus evil. I know which side I will be on

Great post D.D. as usual

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 04:31 PM
link   
It takes more than guts to do what RP is doing.

Sadly he might very well be the last in such a position to do so.

The world bank? This is becoming dangerous grounds.
Bush nominated what 2 or 3 presidents of the world bank?

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Ron Paul is a true American patriot. I am writing him in as my vote for president. I don't understand why he isn't running as an independent.
He has been right on the money about so many things.

top topics

join