It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Am i time tracking..

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 06:18 PM
link   
"240" is an infinite loop.... it will go on forever in this combination.. its the middle for an end that comes right before a begining. If this much good is coming from it I suggest you go by a nissan

(BTW it seems a little strange that you would post "240" as your number being I have been all day at a friends house checking out his Nissan 240... that make 2 240 cars Ive messed with today and then your 240)

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 09:50 AM
link   
For a while, it was anything multiple or repeating number of 11 on tickets, receipts, ect. (ie: 11, 111, 22, 33, ect.) and lots of strange clock coincidences. When i was a teenager, I could set my alarm, and wake up within 5 minutes or less, before the alarm.

I told a friend about seeing 11:11, and he's a pretty smart guy. Small conversation, he added what about 1:13 in the afternoon? military time. He got the idea. For a while, there were strange phone calls depending on the time. an electronic clock was almost always nearby.

Since then, I carry a watch with a face. No more do I see digital numbers, as I leave that for the purposes of finding synchronicity. My rice cooker and microwave are the ones who makes all the weird numbers. 22:22, 5:55, ect. Keep in mind I don't stare at the clock all day and go AHA! I check the time maybe 10 to 15 times a day depending on if I'm working. I check a digital clock maybe 5 times a day. Most of the time, the ironic cluster of numbers happens directly after a questioning thought in my mind (how is this true? does this work, ect.) or thinking about something occult. Mostly after thinking about something occult.

I'm inclined to believe that thinking about this phenomena, or discussing it, and you perceptions to it's meanings, changes it's frequency and the impact it makes you 'think you feel'. I also am inclined to believe it is a mind trick.

<< 1   >>

join