It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DOW Down Another 700 Points

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 07:39 PM
link   
I think that America really screwed itself over starting back in 2000 when President Bush was elected into office. That's when the whole thing started to turn fishy. Quite frankly, I can't think of a situation where america was in supervious shape since Regan (then again, I was born when Bush Sr. was in office, I'm meerly speaking out of speculation.)

I think we're going to see a crash one way or another, they've just prolonged the process, and quite honestly, I have a feeling that a crash may have gotten us out of this situation a lot faster than trying to bail it out and therefore making it worse.

Just my two cents in addition to the comments posted here.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 07:40 PM
link   
What if this purposely done? The bailouts being put in and some few fat cats buy it all? How does that help the economy?

I would like to know what happens or what is the thought if the DOW drops another 500 for example tomorrow?

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 07:41 PM
link   
This whole mess has been fishy since 1913.

The presidents are puppets to the elite....Wake up!

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Well the DOW is farked tomorrow if the NIKKEI keeps going like that.

They are at -987 points right now after only 40 minutes of trading. That's about -10.4%

Europe is going to be a bloodbath too. The DOW too.

We're going to see a worse day than yesterday. Worse than -800. If the FED don't do something again... but their tools are running out. They could drop the rates to 0%...

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Up, down, what difference does it make? No matter what, "WE" are stuck holding the tab while the 4% drink down our very blood, sweat, tears and dreams. They never had to break their a$$ doing a hard days work in their lives. I for one, am fed up. I really could give a rats hind area what the hell happens from here on out. Those monster, wealth whores want to see the world burn, I say let it happen. I'll roast mother f-in' marshmallows!

What do we all do when there is nothing left? Do we crumble and let the machine make grease out of us? Or do we throw a wrench into the machine?

[edit on 15/10/2008 by reticledc]

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 12:38 AM
link   
23 minutes to go and it still down 985 points.... it went as far as -1028 points...

It's gonna be a real mess tomorrow.

Update: -993 points 22 minutes to go.

Update: -1016 points... 18 minutes to go...

Me thinks we could see it under -1100.... hell is breaking loose.

Update: 7 minutes left: -1070 points!

[edit on 16-10-2008 by Vitchilo]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join