It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The top ten conspiracies no one talks about

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 02:10 PM
link   
You've probably had some people sneer at you if you've bothered telling them you are into conspiracies or mysteries. I recently read a post by someone that listed ten basic conspiracies. I'd like to build on from that with a couple others that just aren't so provable but are just as interesting. Some of these you've probably never thought were conspiracies, but, I've probably chosen them because they are really wierd and very possibly are.
1) The battle of the Little Bighorn:
The facts on this battle are pretty simple: On June 25, 1876, George A. Custer came upon the Sioux, and Cheyenne Indian encampment in the Little Bighorn Valley. Since he couldn't fathom the full size of the camp, he divided the twelve companies into three batallions; one led by Major Reno, another by the disgruntled racist Captain Benteen, and the third and last by Custer himself, with another company in reserve with the packs. Custer marched north, while the other two batallions were supposed to strike further south. Reno charged, and fell back, losing forty men in the process, and dug in on a hill across the river, where Benteen eventually joined them. Meanwhile, Custer and his five companies or "troops" as they were called in the cavalry, about 210 soldiers, each armed with a long-range single shot springfield carbine and a colt .45 army revolver. As far as we can tell, Custer sent a detatchment of his men to the river, where they were driven back by hundreds of Indians, fresh from attacking Reno. They retreated up to a ridge, about five miles away from Reno, where Custer continued the offensive. However, as the legend goes, the batallion was surrounded, and eventually, began to fall apart. Custer and all 210 men lost their lives. The next day, the rest of the U.S. army out on campaign rescued the remains of Custer's regiment.
You may ask "Where's the conspiracy in this"? The answer is sickeningly simple: Custer was despised by President Grant for exposing his brother in a trading post scandal. It was only through the direct intervention of General Terry did Custer get to go along with the 7th on the campaign. Terry was in overall command, but for some mysterious reason, he allowed Custer to break away from the main column and march ahead to the Little Bighorn. So, we have a motive. Kill Custer because he ticked off the president. And perhaps, the sacrifice of 210 soldiers was worth it to Washington.
2) The Shot heard around the world.
This isn't a grand conspiracy on the likes of JFK or Nero and the Burning of Rome. This is a more sublte one, that is most likely not even a conspiracy at all. In 1775, the British army marched several regiments out of Boston and into Massachusetts to burn a store of gunpowder supplies compiled by the militia. I'm not going to really go into all the details because we all know the story. The brits marched into Lexington and were confronted by militia. Someone fired a shot. The British killed eight colonists. Later, after they were turned back at Concord, the British infantry was routed back to Boston.
The mystery here is in who fired the first shot. It is pretty obvious that British Major Pitcairn's light infantry company gathered on Lexington square would have been way to disciplined to start shooting. It could have been a militiaman with an itchy trigger finger...or not. The reason I put this in the category of conspiracies is because there were a lot of firebrand colonial rabble-rousers who would have loved to start a war, like Patrick Henry, and Sam Adams. It just might have been that they had payed one of the militiamen to "accidentaly" pull the trigger. I can't prove this, and if anyone can give me supporting evidence that would be great, almost as great as if someone could send me evidence that contradicts this.
3) The murder of Napoleon Bonaparte
After the emperor's final defeat at Waterloo, the British shipped him off to the island of St Helena where he was to die. According to the British doctor's report, Bonaparte died of stomach cancer. But, to many it seemed to convenient. This scourge of Europe finally was dead, just as the English wanted. If you know anything about stomach cancer, it didn't seem to make sense. Bonaparte fell sick very fast, and died with a terrible fever, in excruciating pain. I'm not a doctor, so I'm going to expand this section of my post as I can, but, recently, someone ran a test on a strand of Bonaparte's hair, and they found traces of a certain poison that impairs the victims vomit reflex, as well as light traces of Arsenic. It stands to reason that his British captors wanted him to die, and upon orders from London, they indoctrinated him with tiny doses of arsenic in his food, so that he would eventually die, administering him the anti-gag medicine so that he couldn't throw it up.
4) The train crash in Chatsworth a couple weeks ago.
A couple weeks ago, two trains collided in Chatsworth. Here's the full story at this link.......
Basically, the issued statement is that the engineer was texting when the train sped through the station, ran a red light, ran right over a siding rail, and raced around a corner, striking a freight train. I'm not a train person, but in my mind, it seems that even if the man was so distracted, he probably would have noticed when he jumped the switch. It seems like that would be a freaking big jolt. But, the record shows that the guy didn't pull the brake lever until ten seconds later, right before he struck the freight. It just doesn't make any sense to me. Many people claim that the red light was in fact green, and perhaps the switch was off. I'm not sure if this is a conspiracy, or just plain negligence, but, for sure, it is some sort of mystery. Maybe industrial sabotage taken too far?I send my condolences to any relatives or friends of the victims of Chatsworth.
5) The "Death" of Adolf Hitler.
Without doubt, Adolf Hitler was one of the most evil men who ever lived. Need I say more? But what I am focusing on right now, to wrap up "List One" of conspiracies, is the unusual circumstances surrounding his death. In May 1945, the Soviets were poised to invade Berlin. During their attack, Hitler retreated to his bunker, where after a brief marriage ceremony to Eva Braun, he allegedly took her up to their room, and he had her take poison before putting a pistol to his head. The few Nazi survivors of the Berlin battle took their bodies out, soaked them with fuel, and put a match to it. Soon after, the Russians finished up capturing Berlin, and they found the remains of Hitler and Eva and transported them back to Moscow.
This is where the mystery begins. A thorough medical evaluation of the remains and the dental record has never been satisfactorily done because of the Russians passion for keeping it quiet. That alone stinks of something, coupled with the fact that they didn't release the fact that they even had the bones until the USSR had completely dissolved. Many Nazis including Menegle(who burns in hell) to South America. With all of the confusion and war going around, many of Hitler's prized possessions, such as the spear of destiny and priceless art masterpieces from the Louevre vanished from war-torn Germany, along with many U-Boats. Isn't it concievable that Hitler got away from Berlin, faking his own death( there was no real way to tell from the burn remains), and got aboard a U-Boat? Hopefully, since no record of him ever escaping to Brazil has ever been found, he either burned in Berlin, or drowned in another depth-charged U-Boat.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 04:02 PM
link   
There's some interesting evidence that a large contingent of Nazi's made their way to a secret South Pole base after the war. Because of the Nazi Flying Bell and UFO sightings, Byrd's expedition, (I come form a long line of Naval officers /hint) there is a rabid anti-conspiracy populace who debunk the hell out of the story.

The detailed facts are just too compelling for my liking. Material for a new thread which no doubt exists around here somewhere. Interesting how all those Nazi's who were caught made their way to Argentina or stopped along the way. Few people examine the alternate reasons trusted Nazi advisers would spread out along the way to Argentina and ultimately, the South Pole.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Ranger23

I looked at the title, and then I only found 5 conspiracies... may I ask what gives?

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by nfotech
There's some interesting evidence that a large contingent of Nazi's made their way to a secret South Pole base after the war. Because of the Nazi Flying Bell and UFO sightings, Byrd's expedition, (I come form a long line of Naval officers /hint) there is a rabid anti-conspiracy populace who debunk the hell out of the story.

The detailed facts are just too compelling for my liking. Material for a new thread which no doubt exists around here somewhere. Interesting how all those Nazi's who were caught made their way to Argentina or stopped along the way. Few people examine the alternate reasons trusted Nazi advisers would spread out along the way to Argentina and ultimately, the South Pole.

I have never heard the conspiracy of nazis spreading to south pole. What doesn't make sense, if theyre down their building stuff, where are they getting all the materials?

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Let me explain this in a703o math.

5. 4. 3. 1. 2.

5 - 4 = 1 + 3 = 4 + 1 = 5 x 2 = 10

So I ask you good sir, is there REALLY only 5 points made here... or is there 10? Ah-hah ! Fumble on that for a bit.

Oh yeah Edit, forgot, was going to mention about the Hitler thing. That is something I always wonder about. Here is some good info sir...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 15-10-2008 by Syndular]

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 05:54 PM
link   
There is a good book that details some interesting things that have happened on our planet, among these details there is a section speaking about Hitler and his inner circle, apparently there were times when Hitler would become irrational claiming there were beings in the room that no one else could see, I cannot at the moment recall if they spoke to him, but it FREAKED the hell out of him and caused him to be pretty shaken up for a few hours to a day I believe, there is so much controversy, it was truly an occult'ish time in German history... The name of the book is Our Haunted Planet - John A Keel, it has other great information about UFO sighting from along time ago, and other weird happenings like people disappearing and reappearing half way across the world in a matter of seconds, and it explains, details etc.. some other worldly phenomenon like raining frogs and crap like that, .. overall the book is a great read, well worth the attention.

I was also disappointed only to see 5 conspiracies, although very good ones... that is truly sad that they would sacrifice that many people so they could "assassinate" one man, but really things haven't changed very much.

I think the whole Nazi conspiracy is one that is the main cause for our current world-state, in other words... It's too convenient that after the war they stuck Nazi scientists in key positions in the united states... Nazis and Nasa working together, military black projects etc.. things are bad, the hidden things being done in the name of "safety" is horrendous and it's about time we know what is going on, most parents I know want to know what their kids are doing in their house when they still live at home, and heck even when they leave home they want to know what their kids are doing in their home... this is OUR planet, we HAVE to share it and everyone has an EQUAL right to know what is going on.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 01:15 PM
link   
_As a French Napoleon "fan", i agree with you that Napoleon was poisoned. The Brits are masters when it comes to humiliate the vainquished. They were too afraid he would escape once again and raise a new army on the ashes of France.

_Hitler was finished, no matter how long he lived. Do you honestly think that he got away in a UnterseeBoot ? If he did so he was a coward, anyway we all know he was one. This is to me a stupid theory, as talking about such an ####### is too dumb

now post the 5 missing theories. Tell me about Neil Armstrong and co

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by king9072

I looked at the title, and then I only found 5 conspiracies... may I ask what gives?

Oh yeah....Okay, either I suck at math or Ten Conspiracies sounds better than 5

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by king9072

Ever wondered what happened to all those Russian POWS? There, you have ur manpower. And for materials, anyone have any good ideas?

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   
I wouldn't mind reading this book about Hitler and what really happened. As I have also read that Hitler was an avid Occultist and was heavily influenced by occultism and the Vril society etc.
It is also understood that Hitler did indeed escape to the South pole and that in his bunker was a only dead body double of Hitler when the Russians came. For fear of loosing face the Russians said they found the real Hitler and left it at that. Hence there have never been verifiable photo footage or documentation proofing that Hitler in fact died.

www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...

www.hitlersfate.net...

[edit on 16-10-2008 by Epsillion70]

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 06:54 PM
link   

All those Russian POW's are where they've been for the last 50 years... in the ground. They (Russians) have a huge memorial in Berlin dedicated to the millions lost.

I have pictures (somewhere) from my first visit in 87'.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 09:29 PM
link   
FYI the two train collision was not in Chatsworth, it was in Los Angeles. I know because i was almost on the train. I got to Grand Central Station about 5 minutes late to be on the train to go back to Fullerton where I live. I t was a Metrolink passenger train and a freight train. Grand Central Station is huge there are way more rail road tracks than I can even count. It's not surprising that some moron was texting and ran a red light. It's California man most people out here are total idiots... especially when driving.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 09:34 PM
link   
this article claims Hitler was still alive in 1997, among with many other conspiracies!

But this was not the only bombshell Otto Skorzeny delivered that day in late-1999. Skorzeny, producing a shoe box full of 60-years worth of his personal photographs, showed them to Berman, describing each one in great detail. The collection featured a photo of a young, majestic Skorzeny in full S.S. Nazi military dress, next to his Führer, Adolph Hitler. Then there were photos of Reinhard Gehlen (S.S. spy and assassin) Dr. Joseph Mengele (the “Angel of Death”) Martin Bormann (Hitler aide and S.S. assassin) and Adolph Hitler (photographed in 1997 at age 107).

The Hitler photo was taken during a “reunion” at the Lake McDonald Lodge in Glacier National Park, Montana, on August 27, 1997. According to Skorzeny, Adolph Hitler was alive and well in the U.S. in 1997!

www.proliberty.com...

sounds VERY probable to me! almost makes more sense than the "official" story...

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

The train crash was in SoCal, City of Chatsworth (near LA). The engineer didn't hit the brakes at all and the signals were not working properly either.

CNN Link

Per the "official" story

[edit on 16-10-2008 by Rollinster]

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 03:12 AM
link   

One that you forgot to mention that has killed millions and is somewhat accepted.

Cigarettes being good for your health.

Just my two cents.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   

A thorough medical evaluation of the remains and the dental record has never been satisfactorily done because of the Russians passion for keeping it quiet. That alone stinks of something, coupled with the fact that they didn't release the fact that they even had the bones until the USSR had completely dissolved

oh isnt that a surprise,hitler who did nothing but kill as many people as possible corpse is involved in a cover up?,i wonder why that is?,maybe because there was something inside him that shouldnt be there.

hey dont they do the same thing with many of the great dictators,hide there body where it can never be found?,why are they hiding the remains genocidal crazies like genghis kahn and ivan the terrible.

i suggest we start looking at some living bodies of those who are depopulating right now,take a peak inside,see whos really killing us.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   
About the Hitler thing; if anyone can bring me undeniable proof that he died in that Berlin bunker...

join