It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's Official: Zeitgeist, Peter Joeseph, is out in left field.....

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   
For those who say good and evil don't exist, what is it when somebody saves someone else from a fire (for example)? How is that defined in terms that have nothing to do with good or evil?

Peace

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by LynUK

The bankers are international. They are not American, and at this point they are too powerful for any government or even a group of governments to contain them.

Usually, when a store treats its customers like garbage, the customers stop using the store and the store closes. The government almost never closes stores that can not treat customers with respect.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by eradown
reply to post by LynUK

The bankers are international. They are not American, and at this point they are too powerful for any government or even a group of governments to contain them.

Usually, when a store treats its customers like garbage, the customers stop using the store and the store closes. The government almost never closes stores that can not treat customers with respect.

I don't disagree, I'm just sayin' that governments of recent times have ignored the Constitution. Get behind men and women like Ron Paul to fill your government and things will improve unimaginably. Looking to a false 'utopia', which cannot work without euthanizing the frail-old, sick and handicapped, is a day-dream dude.

[edit on 17-10-2008 by LynUK]

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love
I love how people think these NWO elites are just going to magically disappear without any kind of fight.

I'm shaking my head at some of these responses.

Peace

Ghandi was very successful without much violence.

Have you seen the NWO members or the bankers? There are not that many of them.

They have no intention of fighting anyone. Their goal is to make people so poor: they steal from each other ,and they kill each other.

In order to diffuse this situation, the newly poor will need to be fed clothed and given training which will make them economically independent. Don't count on the government to do any of this; they are controlled by the bankers.

An alternate form of trade involving barter will need to be used so that the bankers are not able to use paper to impoverish people.

[edit on 17-10-2008 by eradown]

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 04:13 PM
link   
To accept the notion that Evil exists, means that You have to beleve in some form of religion or moral beleve system that incorporate the notion of good an evil.
If there is no God and no form of Evil, then the notion fo good an evil is just something we have created our self.
I our western civilatiation we se a suicide bomber as something evil, but in other civilatiatons the ase seen as something good, like freedom figthers.
So, the preception of good or evil is where You look from.

Pardon my bad english.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by LynUK

I wolud like to think getting back to the constiution wolud be fesiable but at this point if that ever happend expect a fight from the TPTB as for Ron Paul becoming president talk about a pipe dream even if by some mericle he did make it both parties wolud hamper all of his efforts.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by mike dangerously
reply to post by LynUK

I wolud like to think getting back to the constiution wolud be fesiable but at this point if that ever happend expect a fight from the TPTB as for Ron Paul becoming president talk about a pipe dream even if by some mericle he did make it both parties wolud hamper all of his efforts.

Thanks, and I'm glad you appear to agree that a correctly followed constitutional government, run by honest politicians like Ron Paul, is something to wish for. It is far more tangible than any unworkable utopia. Just keep spreading the Truth and one day, the awoken will be the majority, say enough! and get the government we deserve!

[edit on 17-10-2008 by LynUK]

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 05:48 PM
link   
All you have to do is watch the Zeitgeist films to know that evil exists. I'm gonna let him slide however because of his brilliant, and generous work.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mean Red Spider
All you have to do is watch the Zeitgeist films to know that evil exists. I'm gonna let him slide however because of his brilliant, and generous work.

I am not going to let him slide . He is as in his own words a proletariat. Look it up. Still have not found any answers to my questions.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 07:09 PM
link   

reply to post by mike dangerously

Hopefully people will check into the zeitgist ideas at the very least barter should be used whenever possible to enhance and preserve wealth.

Man get off the barter thing will you. Show me a poor man's barter. We have looked and found the ideas unfounded and no substance behind the logic as he has no working model. Oh , by the way say high to all the new people in this thread. Welcome to ATS and remember to deny ignorance.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 07:17 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by zman

Hopefully people will check into the zeitgist ideas at the very least barter should be used whenever possible to enhance and preserve wealth.

Man get off the barter thing will you. Show me a poor man's barter. We have looked and found the ideas unfounded and no substance behind the logic as he has no working model. Oh , by the way say high to all the new people in this thread. Welcome to ATS and remember to deny ignorance.

Barter was used during the last depression. It is already being used now. Vets are trading farmers treatment of animals for things like gravel. The government does not like barter. I say the government deserves a barter economy for transferring wealth to international bankers. America is resourse rich and has many skilled people; the goverment has decided to pay people garbage for their hard labor. Web based barter has been around for many years. It will become even more popular because of the credit crisis and the fact that many people had their stocks wiped out. Barter also keeps resources and wealth close to home. Don't be such a defeatist.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 10:41 AM
link   
The only thing i have to say is the hypocrisy around Zeitgeist

You can say jesus never existed and everything is alright, but if you say mohammed never existed you are suddenly evil.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by winterass

Huh?
Not sure what you mean, but I bet there are plenty of people that think zeitgeist is evil for saying jesus never existed. Just proves that all this good and evil jazz is just a matter of perspective anyways. They don't really exist. They're just ideas made up by humans. It's silly to think that it exists anywhere outside of one's mind.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by winterass
The only thing i have to say is the hypocrisy around Zeitgeist

You can say jesus never existed and everything is alright, but if you say mohammed never existed you are suddenly evil.

This was not the main message of Zeitgest. Nor was this the tool that Zeitgest proposed people use to clean up the mess the world has become. You do not need to be a card carrying Christian inorder to use solar power and to stop putting money into banks which are greedy for power.

[edit on 19-10-2008 by eradown]

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 07:24 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Zeitgeist said that " a perfect society is impossible" but it is however a good ideal. They never said utopia is possible so stop throwing these buzz words into Peter Joseph's mouth. They suggested that, instead of rehashing a system that will turn on us again, we should look for ways to make a better system that will:

a) Provide resources necessary for life

b) Reduce human labor so that we have more time to create and improve life and ourselves.

c) Accept new data instead of holding to traditionalisms ( aka religion )

d) stop killing our world.

e) allow us to better tap our intellectual potential instead of hampering it

There is no communism in this and there never has been. A real communism never existed to begin with, it generated a ton of dictatorships that ended up using communism to start a war machine or military state ( the UK, China etc etc )

Utopia is a dream and a farce that can never and will never happen, but if we all work together, we can make something better that will at least let us have our dignity as men and women.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love
For those who say good and evil don't exist, what is it when somebody saves someone else from a fire (for example)? How is that defined in terms that have nothing to do with good or evil?

Peace

The only thing that makes me saving you from a fire a good or bad act, is your perception. The fact that you have placed some sort of illusory value on your life. Yes it is real to you and those playing along, but ultimately, this perception is locked in time, and time decays, you see where this is going...

Ultimately, I believe humans will evolve out of their ego's and naturally we will all practice unconditional compassion and common sense. It seems to be where many great thinkers end up. You come to the realization that we are all one, all just god playing finite thought games in its mind, and you have the choice at this point, to use this realization to get your way, or to use this realization to help others see. If you choose to use it for your own personal gain, inevitably, the majority will rule, and I have faith in evolution, that it will weed out those factors only looking at themselves and not the entire picture.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by zman

Barter also keeps resources and wealth close to home. Don't be such a defeatist.

Look we all barter in our own way, you think that is the only solution. From you telling me not to be a defeatest, is false, I do barter, I get things for free, fix them and give them away for free. I love my country, I will defend the constitution. You are a person who wants things your way, like Mr. Joseph, that will never ever work. He and you are creating your own world in your own mind, which you are aloud too here in the USA, but do not think that people are going to stand by and let YOU or Mr. Joseph change a system that works better than the one you propose. I still have not heard any answer from my main question ( what is and how does the reprograming work, and how does one figure that everyone thinks like you, they do not, because again we all agree to disagree.Its a scam.

[edit on 10/22/2008 by zman]

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by zman

"I still have not heard any answer from my main question"

None of my questions have been answered either. Not one of them.

Every time I ask any questions, they say "this is a post-scarcity mindset, you have been conditioned to think you need money...."

-no matter what the question, the answer is always the same. A nonanswer.

[edit on 22-10-2008 by TruthTellist]

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join