It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So I have this feeling about the 8 of april

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2004 @ 10:27 AM
link   
I wonder how these conversations would have gone if 9/11 occured on say 9/12? Would we still find conspiracy in the numbers? Probably, history is long and selecting random numbers and creating patterns in them does not seem to show anything other than the fact, like the christian end times you can make any period fit if you look hard enough.

Just my opinion.

posted on Mar, 30 2004 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Sure you could if you looked hard enough. Mathematics is one of the biggest mysteries of man and the patterns are endless and yet strange all at once.

posted on Mar, 31 2004 @ 09:11 AM
link   
what exactly did it say for you

posted on Mar, 31 2004 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jeffrey
The only numbers that I've seen 'predict' anything were the Bible codes.

I believe the bible codes, but as for predictions...No. There is no way to input a question into the codes. They say what has happened, what is happening, and what will happen in the future. You have to know exactly what it is you are looking for to find an answer within the codes. How can you know an answer to a question that has yet to be asked?

posted on Mar, 31 2004 @ 09:20 AM
link   

hey Valnta
what exactly did it say for you

---- what disaster will happen on april 8th.
"your head will explode"

---will this happen in 2004
"yes,why not, 5 o'clock is ok?"

[Edited on 31-3-2004 by Valnta]

posted on Mar, 31 2004 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Valnta
well...I believe that there are some patterns in numbers/
In fact I believe that numbers hide a huge "knowledge" of the world/but we aren't capable of viewing this
----sorry/I know my English are

I agree with that thought about patterns.
but in this case, i'm wondering if the #s
are map coordinates at all

these # could be atomic weights or ratios of forms
any number of things...

i'd suggest some meditation & concentration on the
data received...as to revealing itself better.

call it scrying or remote viewing
the person must themselves delve deeper into meaning
because your 7 or red house would mean something
entirely different in my mindscape & experience.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BTW Valnta your avatar reminds me of 'zaltys'

www.geocities.com...
have a nice day ya'll

posted on Mar, 31 2004 @ 08:28 PM
link   
If i can recall... from "The Bible Code, Predicting Armageddon" on the history channal, there is set to be an "end of days" in 2012 which doesnt mean the world will end, it just means that life as we know it will end, i.e., end of global conflict in the unification of the world to rise up to some event, (hands across the world hehe) such as umm... aien first contact, a space cruiser being constructed, the declasification of the Stargate project and the sgc (said the scifi nerd) anywho... im not saying it will be a good thing, possibly the the depletion of petroleum, or an alien attack, or an asteroid/comet heading toward earth. thats basically what "end of days" could mean

posted on Mar, 31 2004 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by nativeokie
I wonder how these conversations would have gone if 9/11 occured on say 9/12? Would we still find conspiracy in the numbers? Probably, history is long and selecting random numbers and creating patterns in them does not seem to show anything other than the fact, like the christian end times you can make any period fit if you look hard enough.

Just my opinion.

9/11 is there to make you think you need to look for patterns now in order to predict something will happen!

posted on Mar, 31 2004 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jeffrey
The only numbers that I've seen 'predict' anything were the Bible codes.

you can take any book and make up any equation to find letters once you know where they are to make it say "JFK ASSASSINATE" or "SEPTEMBER ELEVEN TWO THOUSAND ONE." bible codes, or anything similar are falacies...

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by riffraffalunas
I agree with that thought about patterns.
but in this case, i'm wondering if the #s
are map coordinates at all

these # could be atomic weights or ratios of forms
any number of things...

i'd suggest some meditation & concentration on the
data received...as to revealing itself better.

call it scrying or remote viewing
the person must themselves delve deeper into meaning
because your 7 or red house would mean something
entirely different in my mindscape & experience.

BTW Valnta your avatar reminds me of 'zaltys'

Couldn't agree more with that...

ok...what is zaltys???

I'm from Greece you know and I'm not familiar with
a lot of words...

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 11:27 PM
link   
i posted my scary dream on ats the other say but i don't got the link, it might have toi do with april 8

posted on Apr, 4 2004 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by nativeokie

Just my opinion.

1+2 = 3, 9/3 = 3 ! OMG!!

posted on Apr, 4 2004 @ 12:07 AM
link   
In the last post of Islamic extremists they are talking about doing some large attack on the 17th in one of the months of this year. That's what I would be watching for. Also any dates that are important for any nations that these terrorists are targeting. In the States the 4th of July is when we have our greatests celebration. once more be watchful of where you are.

These terrorists especifically said that they would attack again around 2 years and 6 months ( two years and a half) after 9/11, we are right about that time.

One of the things Al-Quaeda is known for is that they keep bragging about making a terrorist event that would surpass what happened in 9/11, so my guess is that they would wait to attack in a date when they would do the most damage.

I hope nothing happens.

I tried the book thing. I do not know if this really works since i think you would have to be in a good meditative trance to try something like this, and I just did it to see what happens.

It could be nothing but I asked if some disaster would happen in 2004, I asked twice the first word was "destruction" the second "more." Kind of vague, but I asked once more how would this destruction be caused the word i saw was "scimitar." I also asked what I could do and saw two words "far away." They were right next to each other.

I asked the questions then open a book of over 400 pages and opened my eyes to one part of the book and wrote down the first word I saw.

I don't know if i would give this credit, but 9/11 did happen and they threatening to do worse. It never hurts to be careful.

posted on Apr, 4 2004 @ 12:14 AM
link   
I asked once more, since i had forgotten, when will this happen. The first words I saw were "lights." Lots of lights? a time of celebration?

The problem with this is that if someone is already thinking that is very possible for the US to be attacked our subconcious could be searching exactly for that.

Just follow your hunches and be alert of what happens around you, that would be my best bit of advice.

posted on Apr, 4 2004 @ 12:20 AM
link   
you could get 11 or 17 or 28 or 72 or 51 or many other numbers, did any of you read the scary dream and get anything out of it ... other than confussion

posted on Apr, 4 2004 @ 12:57 AM
link   
If you would reply to your first posts instead of making a new one we would know what you are talking about.
In this thread i didn't see anyhting about you having a dream. If you are going to ask about something you posted in a different thread, reply to it so that we know what it is you are asking about.

posted on Apr, 4 2004 @ 01:04 AM
link   
sorry about that pos t/ dream thing, yes this was not not in a dream but i probably refered to the other post of mine that was so called scary dream

posted on Apr, 4 2004 @ 07:22 AM
link   
No need to apologize, but if you follow your original posts, when you want to continue that topic, will make sure everyone knows what you are talking about.

posted on Apr, 4 2004 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Ok,

I thought I was hallucinating, as the original post on this thread made no sense to me whatsoever...

You've been having bad dreams, and in turn this leads you to believe something "bad' will happen on 4/8, right?

And the "something" will be a crash of some sort?

*sorry - slow mind from little sleep*

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 05:39 PM
link   
the dreams didn't start till after the thought

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join