It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First contact with alien being some hours ago!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Hey guys,

I was reading the 14th October thread and suddenly i heard a humming sound and felt like someone was in my room with me.

As i looked over my shoulder i saw a female brunette gourgious woman. She told me no help was going to come, all channelers are liars because they dont need humans to make us ready for a global first contact and that the help we want from outside must come from within ourselfs.

So stop making a fool outta yourselfs, stand up, raise the shoulders and act!

THEY WONT COME

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 11:34 AM
link   
So basically... We're not to believe any channeler's but, we're to believe a gorgeous brunette came to you and told you this?

Either that, or this was supposed to be an attempt at a pretty sarcastic "I told you so" post?

Either way, I didn't dig it.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 11:38 AM
link   
It's either a really stupid practical joke the Op is playing, or he is just a common garden variety troll with too much time on his hands.

IRM

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Not only that but the whole ugly mess of numerous though secretive and confusing contact that ordinary people who have been sold out by the PTB for decades continues unabated. No end in sight. And no disclosure in sight. Who should their loyalty be to? The wolves in sheep clothing running things? Or to the various groups of visitors that can never be understood as to their true purpose? Not interested in your take on things. For many slammed right in the middle of this, its not very helpful.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Cute but rude. I know that those who were putting their faith in that woman already feel foolish enough without any help.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheNetherlands
Hey guys,

I was reading the 14th October thread and suddenly i heard a humming sound and felt like someone was in my room with me.

As i looked over my shoulder i saw a female brunette gourgious woman. She told me no help was going to come, all channelers are liars because they dont need humans to make us ready for a global first contact and that the help we want from outside must come from within ourselfs.

THEY WONT COME

Wow you had a gorgeous woman in your room and you talked about aliens? Date much?

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Many people were not putting their faith in Blossom, but merely hoped on an offshot that our visitors would pay attention and force disclosure sooner than all the dates given down the line by disclosures.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by TheNetherlands

Well thats the first bit of sense I've heard all week

People today are always ready to pass the blame on to someone else

No one wants to take responsibility for anything and hope someone will come along and save the day....WHICH WILL NEVER HAPPEN!

People need to wake up, wise up and grow up.
Sort your lives out and stop feeling sorry for your selves.

I'm guessing that the brunette was your girlfriend/ wife maybe?

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by ANTHONY33
reply to post by TheNetherlands

Well thats the first bit of sense I've heard all week

People today are always ready to pass the blame on to someone else

No one wants to take responsibility for anything and hope someone will come along and save the day....WHICH WILL NEVER HAPPEN!

People need to wake up, wise up and grow up.
Sort your lives out and stop feeling sorry for your selves.

I'm guessing that the brunette was your girlfriend/ wife maybe?

Do me one little favor okay? Prove it.

Because if any of the stories/mythologies are to be believed that we are related to any kind of being out there; they're our ancestors and whatnot then technically them helping us, would indeed be us helping ourselves as "Mankind"

But on the other hand your statement would also address more than 50% of the worlds population, right? I mean without offending anybody. Those living in 3rd world poverty pray and hope that someone will come and save them from the lives they're living - But I'm guessing your argument to that is, well they didn't do it to themselves, such and such country did.

Where's the unconditional proof that we did everything we're going through now, 100% ourselves without a little "help" from negatives?

[edit on 15-10-2008 by A55A551N]

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 12:03 PM
link   
There are a lot of posts going around like OP's. Either a lot of disappointed believers out there that are now trying to catch onto something else to confirm their fragile belief, or there are suddenly a lot of trolls. Either way, i'm calling rubbish.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Even asking the OP to prove it is a recognition that he could be telling the truth when he is obviously delusional. The best we can do is ignore this post and let it float down into nothingness.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by A55A551N

You can believe in what ever jargon you wish to. There is nothing to prove here.
In fact you have just proven my point by what you say about some people from a kids story book coming to save you
Take a look at yourself now
you hero

Seriously though my point was that first we have to help ourselves before we can help others because if we can't fix our own problems how is it even possible to fix others?

You have to help your self not the world.

'Those living in 3rd world poverty pray and hope that someone will come and save them from the lives they're living'

Well is hoping someone else will fix it do any good? No

'Where's the unconditional proof that we did everything we're going through now, 100% ourselves without a little "help" from negatives?'

Here it is.....Do you not have negative thoughts and feelings inside you? and do you sometimes do selfish and negative things to others and yourself?
Or would you rather blame someone else for that to?
There in lies the answer.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 12:33 PM
link   
this really made me laugh.. but the question is.. was that your intention?? hahaha

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Lets just all learn to love each other

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 12:48 PM
link   
I have a few questions for the OP;

Do you live with your parents? ( grown ups very rarely call it "my room" )

Were you playing an X-box online past your bedtime?

Did you have to get up early the next morning to cram for Civics 1 pop quiz?

Is your mom hot?

If you answered "YES" to these questions then the brunette could have been your mother simply telling you if you dont go to bed there will be no one to help you.

Dorian Soran

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Hey guys,

THEY WONT COME

you say all channelers are liar's
yet you have vision's of good looking women in your room talking to you lol
telling you channelers are liar's.

so i must do this to you under your own statement

LAIR!!!!!!
LAIR!!!!!!LAIR!!!!!!!!!
Pants on fire.

my lord this gave me a chuckle lol

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Hey guys,

THEY WONT COME

I want to see a really hot chick

Maybe she will visit me tonight I'm going to go shave and shower

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 02:22 PM
link   
The only reason I am posting here is because I find it amusing how many people actually fall for this kind of thread. If this was an actual close encounter there would be more coming from the OP vice two lines saying They Won't Come!

MODS could you please review this and stop this insanity???
This thread will cause a rampage of people tired of threads like this, and there is no need for such threads!

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Hey guys,

THEY WONT COME

Did they look like this??? :

[edit on 10/15/2008 by Melyanna Tengwesta]

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan
It's either a really stupid practical joke the Op is playing, or he is just a common garden variety troll with too much time on his hands.

IRM

You can't work it out?

Bleedin' 'ell!! It's wonderful to question things but you lot question way to much. Your common sense is down there somewhere, find it and use it.

For the OP. If you ever do get abducted, ask if their technology has reached a level where they can do wit bypasses, because you are definitely lacking!

Shame you used such boring, unimaginative sentences to make a point.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join