It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

City Councilman Killed in Gun "Accident"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 11:31 AM
link   

City Councilman Killed in Gun "Accident"

www.ktvb.com

PRESTON -- A Preston, Idaho, city councilman has been killed in an apparent gun accident.

Preston police say Mike Kunz died Monday from a gunshot wound that is being treated as accidental.

Police say the incident happened at Kunz's computer software store in the southeast Idaho town. It was unclear who fired the gun.

Kunz was 63 and was serving his fifth year on the council. He was re-elected for a second term last November, when he ran unopposed.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 11:31 AM
link   
I thought people might think this story was interesting because there is definitley some odd circumstances involved. The man was killed while working in his store, and there is no info as to who shot him.
I have been trying to follow this story since it first broke yesterday. There is almost no information being released and it stinks to high heaven!
How in the world can a gun death be considered accidental if there is any question at all as to who actually fired the round that killed the victim? The man was working at his store. There was a slight hint last night that the front, plate glass window was blown out.
Something very odd is happening in Preston, Idaho. Home of Napoleon Dynamite!!!

www.ktvb.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Wow, I had to flag this thread because of the amazing amount of detail in the original post, and the supplied article

Sorry, couldn't help myself, it's been a boring day.
Edited to point out I'm not the op.

[edit on 15-10-2008 by yellowbeard]

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Where's the OP

Barack Obama does not approve this second line.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Nothing says conspiracy more than a suspicious death being covered up by the elite of ATS. Power to the People!

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by ben420

I posted that article because of the very weird circumstances. I mean how can they already say that the shooting was accidental if they dont even know who fired the gun? Something just is not right about this one.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by stikkinikki

Actually Mr. Sarcasm, after speaking with the authorities in Preston, and being told that there is an investigation under way, I think that the local authorities are helping to cover SOMETHING up in this mostly Mormon town. If you could witness first hand how the local media is treating this one, you would probably smell something too....

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 12:53 PM
link   
If'n anyone is looking for the story, it actually does exist . . .

Ooops . . .

City Councilman Mike Kunz was killed Monday after police said he accidently shot himself inside his computer software store.

new topics

top topics

join