It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

McCain Says He'll "Whip" Obama's "You-Know-What"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Like I said at the beginning of this post... poll after poll has shown that people are sick of the attacks and want to hear about the issues and what does McCain promise to do... Attack.

Its sad really the more McCain runs the more he proves he doesn't have the chops to do the job.

I fear whomever is elected will rue ever running and may very well be overwhelmed by events but I personally want someone young, energetic and smart enough to at least try... McCain just doesn't have it.

I want him for the VA Admin. under Obama. He would do well there I think.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem

Originally posted by Solarskye
If McCain can keep his cool and make Obama own up to his past then I'm not counting McCain out until the winner is confirmed.

I'm sorry but this is moot. Who will "confirm" the winner? After a rather shaky performace of McCain's in the last debate, FAUX viewers voted that he won by a 85% margin. Go figure.

From what a heard from the media Obama won both debates, go figure. It may be " moot" to you but not me. If McCain wins then he wins on honesty. If Obama wins he will win by being a fraud.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 11:54 AM
link   
i think entirely too much energy is being put to out do one another and to make the other look bad... when it should be focused on what needs to be done here.

this is just a conquest to them and its making me nuts.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Going to be having some nightmares tonight. Though i would quite like to see the media's reaction to it. The quote, not the act.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fromabove
1) Obama had carrer relations with a know terrorist. (2) He spiritual advisor is anti white and anti American according to his own words. (3) The leader of the largest Islamic religion in America has called him the messiah and Obama has blurbed his book. (4) With that Obama has aided the Kenyan president-dictator to attempt to win an election there and help institute Islamic Sharia law (check it out). (5)Then there is ACORN, voter fraud, etc. (6) Then there is one last thing. Obama's secret, and that would be his refusal to produce a valid birth certificate.

(7)This does not even approach that fact that Obama has no leadership abilities, (8) no military service, and (9) has only been in the Senate a couple of years, (10) has never taken a stand on any issue, (11) wants to change our ties to Israel, wants to "spread the wealth around", (12) wants to increase taxes, (13) wants to holds meetings with "community organizers" such as Acorn to decide policy.

All McCain needs to do in support of himself is say..

(14) 1. No tax increases, period.

(15) 2. No more spending sprees and pork.

1) "He Lied" About Bill Ayers?

In a TV ad, McCain says Obama "lied" about his association with William Ayers, a former bomb-setting, anti-war radical from the 1960s and '70s. We find McCain's claim to be groundless. New details have recently come to light, but nothing Obama said previously has been shown to be false.

In a Web ad and in repeated attacks from the stump, McCain describes the two as associates, and Palin claims they "pal around" together. But so far as is known, their relationship was never very close. An Obama spokesman says they last saw each other in a chance encounter on the street more than a year ago.

McCain says in an Internet ad that the two "ran a radical 'education' foundation" in Chicago. But the supposedly "radical" group was supported by a Republican governor and included on its board prominent local civic leaders, including one former Nixon administration official who has given $1,500 to McCain's campaign this year. Education Week says the group's work "reflected mainstream thinking" among school reformers. The group was the Chicago Annenberg Challenge, started by a $49 million grant from the Annenberg Foundation, which was established by the publisher Walter Annenberg, a prominent Republican whose widow, Leonore, is a contributor to the McCain campaign.

Here's a couple links to previous posts on this subject!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

2) That's his spiritual advisors problem!

3) This is one mans words, so what!

4) The only thing that comes up in Google is that he talked to leaders in Kenya to try to calm things down!
Google Search - Obama helps kenya leader become president

5) ACORN isn't the culprit in these VOTER REGISTRATION FRAUD, people they hired are the ones passing these fraudulent voter REGISTRATION cards to ACORN and the workers are the ones being prosecuted after ACORN notifies the authorities of the fraudulent voter REGISTRATION cards. There is no "voter fraud" here!

Please read these posts:

6) It has been produced from what I understand.
The Truth About Obama's Birth Certificate.

7) This I believe is only a matter of opinion!

8) That is true! I didn't know it was a prerequisite to become president though! Plenty of other presidents never served in the military though!
15. Presidents who never served in the military.

John Adams, Jefferson, John Quincy Adams, Van Buren, Cleveland, Taft, Wilson, Harding, Coolidge, Hoover, Franklin D. Roosevelt and Clinton.

9) That is true!

10) Not tue! Google - obama takes a stand on issue

11) I wouldn't mind if our ties to Israel changed somewhat, especially when it comes to all the money we give them!

12) No he doesn't! The only tax increase under his plan would be for people that have an income of over $250,000!
Comparison of the Obama and McCain Tax Plans

13) And what's wrong with that? ACORN canvassers are the ones who broke the law and are being punished for it, not ACORN! Show me one instance when ACORN, and not one of its workers, has committed a crime and was tried for it!

14) We would all like to see less of this, but they all do it and I doubt Congress would ever cut their own throats and do away with the "pork".

Be kind of hard to "whip" Obama on most of these issues I believe!

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Solarskye
If McCain wins then he wins on honesty. If Obama wins he will win by being a fraud.

If you are employed, mid-middle class and a part of a family with 2+ kids, one of whom has a moderately serious health condition, McCain's healthcare plan means that likely you are out of a few thousand dollars a year after his $5k "rebate". His constant buzz on how things will be better certainly make him a liar in my eyes.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Well it seems the only arse that got whipped last night was McCain's. And as for honesty... well he scuttled that argument as well.

McCain's dead meat and Palin... who's she?

In politics it is generally not considered a good sign when voters are laughing at you, not with you. And by the end of the third and last presidential debate, the undecided voters who had gathered in Denver for Democratic pollster Stan Greenberg's focus group were "audibly snickering" at John McCain's grimaces, eye-bulging, and repeated references to "Joe the Plumber."

The group of 50 uncommitted voters should have at least been receptive to McCain--Republicans and Independents outnumbered Democrats in the group by almost 4 to 1, and they started the evening with much warmer responses to McCain than to his Democratic opponent, Barack Obama. But by the time it was all over, so few of them had declared their support for McCain that there weren't enough for Greenberg to separate them into a post-debate focus group. Meanwhile, the Obama supporters had to assemble in two different rooms to keep their discussion groups manageable.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

And once again even false news gave the debate to Obama.

[edit on 16-10-2008 by grover]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join