It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MSNBC's Keith Olberman Responds to Palin

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by buddhasystem

Are you even reading the thread? There are like 5 people after the OP that say Olberman's blathering is "fact based". The guy lies through his teeth so often that there are whole websites dedicated to uncovering them.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Marcus Calpurnius
The guy lies through his teeth so often that there are whole websites dedicated to uncovering them.

I would like to know what he has lied about.
And I'm sure there are GOP blogs that would like to discredit him, but they simply don't count as fact. They are opinion.

I watch Olbermann all the time. His "Campaign Comments" promise to be eye-opening and entertaining.

Yes, he's biased! Absolutely! Strongly! And he is also telling the truth. If anyone has real sources that prove he's lying, I would love to see them.

[edit on 22-10-2008 by Benevolent Heretic]

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 08:09 AM
link   
I watch his show every night. He can be a little over the top sometimes like someone else mentioned, but he is hilarious. The verdict was another great one, but they replaced it with Maddow's show. Its okay, but nothing compared to the verdict IMO

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maxmars
Mr. Olberman's tirades are entertaining, and based on factual data, but the need to render as he does makes me think it's tinged slightly by bias.

Yeah, Olbermann's bias is clear, and not what I'd call "slight". But he does seem to have his facts right more often than not, and he does not even pretend to be, oh, maybe call it "fair and balanced"...

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Open_Minded Skeptic

I agree. I do hope that as the political showbiz 'surge' ends, he continues to identify the more troublesome and questionable behavior of our government and "gives 'em hell!"

They have all earned it!

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Marcus Calpurnius

Just like our esteemed collegue BH, I would like to know where exactly Olbermann is "lying through his teeth". Please. I mean, seriously, McCain's lobbying for arms sales to Taiwan after Taiwain signs a contract with McCain's advisor's firm -- it's a fact. And Olbermann has every right to expose this pathetic farce of a "maverick".

Thing is, people who watch his show are actually inclined to exercise critical thinking. In this crowd, lies and innuendos don't go very far, and neither producers counting on public being uneducated.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Good video...strait to the point.
Almost as good as the videos with McCain/Bush and *Apaulin side by side in different speeches where they say the same exact things.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Marcus Calpurnius
Are you even reading the thread? There are like 5 people after the OP that say Olberman's blathering is "fact based". The guy lies through his teeth so often that there are whole websites dedicated to uncovering them.

I'll assume you're referring to Olbermann Watch

There is really no doubt anyone can deny that Olbermann at times is way out there. Usually the first 35-40 minutes of his show is decent enough. Then the rest of the show, it kind of spins off into jokes and not-so-serious news. But, what really got me into his show was his special comments.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 11:49 PM
link   
I noticed him standing back stage when McCain was on the letterman show. HE didnt look too happy either.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join