It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ufo's in Brasil yesterday

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 05:52 AM
link   
hey, stumbled upon this video, didn't see it posted here somewhere. I think it's refreshing to finally see a decent ufo video among all this Battlestar Galactica Federation crap as of lately. what's your opinion on this? cheers

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 06:42 AM
link   
well, at first i thought this could be anything, but when the camera zooms out and you get a perspective with the horizon and the citylights it becomes interesting. anyone care to share his/her opinion on this?

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 06:59 AM
link   
That certainly is an intruiging one ~good find!

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 07:08 AM
link   
It's Bloosom Goodchilds getaway car...

Z

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Yes,
Upon descent to brasillia on october the 13 from the airplane we all saw an amazing long thing that look like a meteor, wish i had taken a photo!!

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 10:25 AM
link   
At 8.30 pm (october 13th) brasil time our plane was desecending towards Brasilia when myself and a friend spotted what looked like a large meteor or something coming through the atmosphere. It was pretty high up and was above the clouds so could only be spotted from air.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 10:35 AM
link   
those are what we country folk call....

Balloons tied together at the ends with tiny flashing lights placed inside them..like on the end of my kids toy in her room.
they run on a little watch battery..and are pretty bright.

case closed see ya int he funny paper's.

[edit on 15-10-2008 by beforetime]

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Its a cute video but id say definately not Alien.

My problem with these kind of dancing light videos is that I cannot find motivation or logic behind the act. What they hell are super advanced beings in super adavanced craft doing dancing around the skies aimlessly for no apparent reason?

Unless they are piloted by kids having a laugh, im not sure id be thinking thats a very elightened way to fly a ship myself.

I could understan the ones wehere the carft is going somewhere or doing something and might have been caught in the act, but this kind of light display makes no sense. How does that conversation go?

"Comander this is green one, come in."

"Green one, this commander go ahead."

"Requesting permission to fly aimlessly round in little loops above a city for no apparent reason, sir."

"Roger that green one, operation "fly like drunk moron" is good to go."

"Affirmative, engaging stupidity drive, over and out."

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by beforetime
those are what we country folk call....

Balloons tied together at the ends with tiny flashing lights placed inside them..like on the end of my kids toy in her room.
they run on a little watch battery..and are pretty bright.

case closed see ya int he funny paper's.

[edit on 15-10-2008 by beforetime]

That's was exactly my first thought too. Some balloons with lights...

But it seems to be moving rather fast for balloons. Maybe it was a windy night though.

My other question is the "flash" that goes and comes at around 0:33?

Edit: More content.

Originally posted by silver6ix
My problem with these kind of dancing light videos is that I cannot find motivation or logic behind the act. What they hell are super advanced beings in super adavanced craft doing dancing around the skies aimlessly for no apparent reason?

Trying to signal us? Because it now seems that mediums (laff) aren't going to be a first contact for them. Some kind of advanced energy propulsion? The list could go on...

[edit on 15-10-2008 by susp3kt]

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 10:59 AM
link   
I've seen similar in two different rural locations. I don't know what the odds are of there being a helium ballon/LED light trickster in those localtions 7 years apart. Too bad we cannot see the what sort of breeze there was that night. I wonder if the winds are on record on some Brasil weather website?

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by stikkinikki

The lights are of different colours. Typical of a group of ufo orbs in flight formation. Could be real this one. Not sure though. Very interesting.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 07:27 AM
link   
I really don't know why people try to dismiss anything so quickly, those could be ballons but don't forget the witness perspective if it were something from this earth then why to post it anyway and I know because I saw something similar 14 years ago and in my country we didn't have balloons with led lights on those days. Just my 2 cents.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 09:34 AM
link   
There are other videos on youtube about the event. Some folks (with real tin foil hates on their heads!!!) also recorded, though they were far away and did not get a better shot.

I'm not sure I'm convinced it was just about balloons and flashy lights. But I'm also not going to scream "alien" yet. For now, I'll stick with U.F.O. by definition.

I know the city Brasilia (which is the country's capital), it's not a windy city at all, and the "object" seems to be moving fast in my opinion.

I'll try to find weather records, though I'm not sure where to even start.

Peace

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow
It's Bloosom Goodchilds getaway car...

Z

Oh no you didn't!

LOL!

I really wish Aliens would stop looking like Balloons. You know I bet they do it on purpose.

Alien 1: "What should we do to get them to believe in us?"
Alien 2: "Well we know Project Swamp Gas and Project Weather Balloon were failures. I must admit to being at a loss."
Alien 1: "Well I for one love the "lights tied to a balloon" angle, Humans do it all the time so they are bound to look at us and believe this time!"
Alien 2: "I don't know Glorp, maybe we should run this past the high council?"
Alien 1: "Those bunch of gas bags! forget it! (inside joke on the high council being all from Hydrogen gas giants)

[edit on 17-10-2008 by Helmkat]

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Reply to Helmkat

Despite your comment being somewhat entertaining, I don't think sarcasm is going to help either cause: the believers and the debunkers.

Why do people feel the need to anthropomorphize alien's supposed attitude, by the way?

top topics

join