It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why isn't there any proof of Aliens/UFOS ?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Glad 2 see this thread is still alive;

Proof ? There is proof of "non-terrestrial vehicles", absolute proof here. Lonnie Zamora saw a non-terrestrial vehicle, a white egg craft, with landing gear, occupants, some kind of exotic propulsion etc which left confirmed landing traces.

The only "belief" required is in the veracity of the witnesses.

[edit on 17-10-2008 by stringue]

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Because there probably isn't any aliens visiting earth. Ufology is filled with nut-bags, and liars who give it a bad name.

Like the movies secret space and secret space 2. They make zero sense. NASA didn't land on the moon, NASA is filled with nazis, but the US has captured alien space craft and a secret military space shuttle program. The guy doesn't connect anything and just makes claims.

The USA can't keep anything secret. We lose billions every year to espionage. thousands and thousands of people have worked at Area-51. I thought i saw one credible guy, yet on his website he states you can run a car on water....

Now, if we had alien space craft, and as people have said, reverse engineered them they tech would be out there. private corporations would be foaming at the teeth if they could exploit space.

I could be wrong. They might not have figured out how they fly, or lack the fuel they use. I doubt it.

If people would stop listening to the likes of that nutcase lady stating the "Galactic Federation of Light it coming." the other nutcases like that guy stating he got shot with a reptilian laser, and delta forces operators were killed.

So the nutters make everyone look bad.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by hadjimagnet

"I thought i saw one credible guy, yet on his website he states you can run a car on water...."

In this aspect its you who is being naive. The inventor of this technology like so many others before him was offered billions to sell it to Oil companies. In this case (Myers I believe you are referring to) he was murdered shortly after and his invention was confiscated.

This was a man who was speaking to major automobile manufacturers about the use of the technology and had already demonstrated a working model.

Im afraid you are the one wearing the tin foil hat here because like all oher clean fuel solutions this one was stolen and buried by people who make BILLIONS and whose whole control is built on fossil fuel dependence.

Ill clarify a simple thing here. If you ever invent clean cheap easy fuel based systems you wll have two choices, sell it and walk away or die from unnatural causes shortly afterwards. Its that simple.

The whole system of global control and financing is built around fossil fuels, its the biggest method of control that exists and you, nor anybody else, will ever be permitted to # with it. Thats simple. They can and will take it from you alive or dead.

[edit on 17-10-2008 by silver6ix]

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by silver6ix
reply to post by hadjimagnet

"I thought i saw one credible guy, yet on his website he states you can run a car on water...."

In this aspect its you who is being naive. The inventor of this technology like so many others before him was offered billions to sell it to Oil companies. In this case (Myers I believe you are referring to) he was murdered shortly after and his invention was confiscated.

This was a man who was speaking to major automobile manufacturers about the use of the technology and had already demonstrated a working model.

Im afraid you are the one wearing the tin foil hat here because like all oher clean fuel solutions this one was stolen and buried by people who make BILLIONS and whose whole control is built on fossil fuel dependence.

Ill clarify a simple thing here. If you ever invent clean cheap easy fuel based systems you wll have two choices, sell it and walk away or die from unnatural causes shortly afterwards. Its that simple.

The whole system of global control and financing is built around fossil fuels, its the biggest method of control that exists and you, nor anybody else, will ever be permitted to # with it. Thats simple. They can and will take it from you alive or dead.
[edit on 17-10-2008 by silver6ix]

I disagree. Engineers are working all the time on alternate fuels and if they could figure it out they would. Myers i think was a fraud. He never allowed anyone to review his design. I wasn't talking about myers anyway, a different guy who said he worked at area 51.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Picollo30

Couldn't agree more. Aliens are myth, UFO's are bunk, aductions certainly do not happen, God doesn't exist, Jesus was a man with Charisma similar to Charles Manson. Hell even sleeper has a following. He even could be compared to Jesus. LMFAO!

Whatever, take care.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 08:04 PM
link   
I dont care if theres proof or not because I know theres other life out there because just think out of all the planets out there earth cant be the only one that has life. Also there is proof out there. theres just too many fakes so everytime someone posts a real photo or a video of a ufo most people will say fake because there are just too many fakes. So it goes down to it you believe in what you believe

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by stringue

Glad 2 see this thread is still alive;

"Alive" is not necessarily the epithet I would use for this thread.

It's been more than two days since I asked the OP a question or two that are (certainly the first one) not only valid but truly BASIC - and I have yet to receive an answer.

I guess the craving for "proof" really isn't all that fervent...

[edit on 18-10-2008 by Vanitas]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join