It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TERRORISM: Moroccan Police Arrest Man with 3/11 Madrid Bombing Maps

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 11:44 AM
link   
RABAT - Moroccan police have a man in custody after finding maps in his possession detailing the targeted stations in Madrid. The man was under surveillance after his name appeared on a list of suspects connected with the bombing.

Reuters.co.uk The suspect was detained on Wednesday evening in his home city of Tetouan, 175 miles north of the capital Rabat, newspaper Al Ahdath al Maghribia said on Friday, citing security sources. [Edited on 26-3-2004 by SkepticOverlord]

posted on Mar, 27 2004 @ 09:53 AM
link   
dont you think you would BURN the maps by this time. what possible good can they have now?

sounds like a setup to me

posted on Mar, 27 2004 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Scolecite
dont you think you would BURN the maps by this time. what possible good can they have now?

sounds like a setup to me
Maybe, but you did not made the same treatment with those dubious Al-Qaeda tapes, did you?

Those Al-Qaeda video tapes *are* a setup. It allways did. The individual is the same one that claimed USA electrical leakages. The tape was send hours after the attack on Madrid, not weeks as usual with Al-Qaeda.

posted on Mar, 27 2004 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Of course I said it was a set up with the dubious tapes, that was obvious too.

posted on Mar, 27 2004 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Scolecite
Of course I said it was a set up with the dubious tapes, that was obvious too.
Sorry, I have to made it sure you were not pointing another finger against Spain. Maybe Marocco don't want us to investigate further and are providing us a bait to see if we stop the investigation. No way.

[Edited on 2004-3-27 by MakodFilu]

top topics

join