It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Caylee's mom named in murder indictment

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Caylee's mom named in murder indictment

www.cnn.com

ORLANDO, Florida (CNN) -- The mother of missing Florida toddler Caylee Anthony was arrested Tuesday in a traffic stop, shortly after a grand jury indicted her on seven counts, including capital murder, for the disappearance of her 3-year-old daughter.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 04:05 AM
link   
Well, what can I say? They still havent found the poor kid. I just hope that some how she is alive and ok. This indictment apparently does not mean that they know for sure what happened. The where abouts of 3 year old Caylee is still a mystery.

Casey is being held with out bond this time around, and I just hope that somehow they are able to find out what happened to little caylee and that she is somehow alive and well.

www.cnn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

Dusty

[edit on 15-10-2008 by gimme_some_truth]

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 05:09 AM
link   
They probably charged her with capitol murder so they can get her to talk and let them find this child in return for her life.

If she knows where this child is she better start talking because she picked the wrong state to do this in . They will execute her.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Yeah, Shes bound to have some idea where her kid is or what happened. But for some reason she continues to lie. This means to me that she knows what happened and is protecting someone. Could be herself could be someone else.

I think this was a wise move to indict her like this as she is essentially going to be in trouble no matter what thus she has essentiallynothing to lose if she talks and tells where caylee is and what happened to her.

I fear that Caylee is dead but I hope I am wrong. I really do. They have apparently found traces of clorophorm in the car. Along with the smell of a dead body.

If Caylee is dead I hope she was not murdered. I hope it was just some type of freak accident and casey panicked. That may sound wierd, but if it was an accident she may not have had to die while in fear there would be the chance that she died quicky and did not suffer. If she was murdered she was no probably terrified and suffering and that just makes her potential death that much worse to me.

I am starting to ramble now but I am truly disgusted by this. As I said, since she was indicted with no bond, she has the potential to be in jail a long time considering the charges up against her. I only hope that the fact that she really has not much left to lose persuades her to go ahead and tell us what happened to this little girl.

I just hope that some how, some way 3 year old Caylee Anthony is alive somewhere safe and unharmed.

Dusty

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Ya know, im surprised that more people don't have something to say about this. I suppose its still early in the day for alot of us. I cant wait to hear what everyone has to say about this.

Peace

Dusty

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 01:22 PM
link   
When her daughter was missing for more than two days, I knew she was dead. I have been saying it for a while, the little girls is dead. I have also been saying for a while that the mother did it. Who goes out partying, can't tel where you really work, can't tell who the babysitter is unless you are guilty? i will elaborate more in a bit when i get home.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 01:23 PM
link   
A very sad story indeed. I say guilty just by her behavior alone. A mother who has a child missing does not go partying. Who would have a missing child and not report it? A normal mother would be beyond grief if a child goes missing for more than 15 minutes let alone 30 days!

I think she meant for that girl to die. If it was an accident she would have been overwrought with guilt. No guilt shown here. No remorse. She's a Sociopath and needs to be in Jail for the rest of her life.

Edited to add my disgust at this..

[edit on 15/10/08 by Lebowski achiever]

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Thanks for the info I have just been disgusted by this whole chain of events.

What a tangle of lies. I often thought LE was being too easy on Casey I think they were just trying to build as strong a case as possible.

I too hold out hope that Caylee is still alive possibly sold but my gut points to mom's involvement with a lot of party guys. It seems more often than not it's the boyfriend involved in cases like this.

Casey was purposely keeping Caylee from her grandparents before she went missing. Was she trying to hide something going on with Caylee during that time? Too many questions not enough answers.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 01:29 PM
link   
I live in Orlando and this is on the news everyday, they have searched high and low for that little girl and haven't found a trace of her. I've only lived up here a few weeks but some of my friends have theories on what happened to her:

1. The ever popular "Casey killed Caylee and won't own up to it" scenario

2. Casey's boyfriend/lover kidnapped/killed Caylee and Casey is protecting the guilty party

3. Casey is into something bigger or her daughter is the target of someone, and she is hiding her daughter to protect her but for some reason can't tell authorities. (I should go on to say that this particular friend thinks she's in the mob)

I wish I had been around here since the beginning, then I might have a crazy theory on what happened to her too. Casey continues to insist that her daughter is alive, but I honestly don't know if I believe her. If it turns out she's been protecting her daughter this whole time, than why can't she tell the police? It all smells fishy to me.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 01:34 PM
link   
This is what happens when people lie. Eventually they are in a position that they cannot lie anymore or simply not saying anything will still get ya
99 years in the slammer.

I have watched this case on Nancy Grace for months, and it just couldnt go any further.

The child was "missing" and the mother was dancing the nights away at night clubs. :shk:

Horrific. Poor baby and i feel terribly for the parents of the liar. I hope they can find some peace after all they've been through.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Eh. I have been following this case since it first hit the news.

I, personally, based on evidence that has been provided to the public, and based on behavior of this woman, believe she is 100% guilty and a sociopath at that.

I, as mother, look at this woman and feel disgust. There is absolute NO reasonable excuse for her behavior.

I believe the child is dead, unfortunately. I can only hope that the mother will cave and tell LE where she is, so that poor child can have a proper respectful burial.

I also believe that the grandmothermother has played a roll in covering up too. She, a nurse, knew the smell of a dead body and even told so to 911 upon opening the trunk of the car, yet has been quite suspicious in behavior and responses after the fact. IMO.

[edit on 10/15/2008 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by drwizardphd
Casey continues to insist that her daughter is alive, but I honestly don't know if I believe her. If it turns out she's been protecting her daughter this whole time, than why can't she tell the police? It all smells fishy to me.

I just don't think I can believe her either. Casey has lied so much about just about everything, I just don't think I can believe her when she says Caylee is alive and ok. I want her to be alive and ok, I just don't feel I can trust Casey with all the lies she has told.

I hope though that this indictment will put enough pressure on her to go ahead and tell the truth. She couldnt have much less to lose could she? She is already looking at a long time behind bars.

Dusty

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 02:16 PM
link   

also believe that the grandmothermother has played a roll in covering up too. She, a nurse, knew the smell of a dead body and even told so to 911 upon opening the trunk of the car, yet has been quite suspicious in behavior and responses after the fact. IMO.

its called being in denial, I don't believe Casey's mother had anything to do with it, at all

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe

The child was "missing" and the mother was dancing the nights away at night clubs. :shk:

Yea that is another thing. How could a sane person who has a missing child go dancing and clubbing? Well. I suppose I may have just answered my own question. Casey cant be sane. Can she?

That really disgusted me to see the photos of her at that club while her kid is missing.

Dusty

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 02:20 PM
link   
She was switching cars under an overpass. Now logic would dictate she may be running, but perhaps the police should have let her "run" as she may have gone to an accomplice or even to her baby that is in someone elses care.

I just think they jumped the gun on arresting her just because she changed vehicles. Should have followed her to see what she might do!

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I believe she is guilty. I believe Caylee is gone.
I beleive the mother, like the PP said, is a sociopath.
I hope she fesses up.
I think it was a freak accident, like Casey leaving her home alone to go out.

If Caylee is alive, she probably sold her into a child sex ring.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlexG141989

also believe that the grandmothermother has played a roll in covering up too. She, a nurse, knew the smell of a dead body and even told so to 911 upon opening the trunk of the car, yet has been quite suspicious in behavior and responses after the fact. IMO.

its called being in denial, I don't believe Casey's mother had anything to do with it, at all

Personally I am leaning towards her being in denial as well, But that reminds me of something else.

What does everyone think of all the protesters that are always posted outside their house. Their have been reports to the police of them banging on the garage and starting fights with the family etc

Are they taking things too far? Or not far enough?

And what of the call to the police by Casey Anthony demanding that something be done about the protesters? yet no call to the police from her about her missing daughter.

What does everyone think about that?

Dusty

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 02:26 PM
link   
The reason they have not found Caylee is because she is in the Ocala national forrest. How do I know this? Bodies are found there, and it's an easy place to ide a body. Anyone who has ever driven through there, even in the daytime can tell you, that lace is spooky.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by TH3ON3
I just think they jumped the gun on arresting her just because she changed vehicles. Should have followed her to see what she might do!

You raise a very interesting point. Perhaps Casey could have unintentionally led them to Caylee or atleast to another clue. Theres something to think about.

Dusty

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by nixie_nox

If Caylee is alive, she probably sold her into a child sex ring.

I hope that is not true, but I fear it may be

If she is alive I hope that she is alive well safe and out of any danger.

Dusty

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join