It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Witness accounts: rioting in Acre, Israel between Jews and Arabs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Witness accounts: rioting in Acre, Israel between Jews and Arabs

news.bbc.co.uk

We were attacked by hundreds of Jews. People in the street were throwing rocks at the house. Some came in and rampaged through the house.

A damaged house in Acre
An Israeli-Arab woman inspects damage to her home in Acre

Jewish-Arab riots shock Israeli city
Peres peace call in riot-hit town

My eight-year-old daughter - who has kidney problems - was dragged by her hair and one man tried to push her through the railings on the windows.
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 14-10-2008 by baseball101]

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Wow very interesting rioting, and very graphic descriptions by these two ladies ... pretty scary stuff ... must have finally reached the breaking point between the arabs and the jew's...

here are some video's on the events/riots

If anyone has any other information on this please post i hope this doesn't escalate into a bigger problem ...

news.bbc.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 11:47 PM
link   
man, im all for religious freedom and all, but this is ridiculous. these people start riots because someone drove a car on one of THEIR holidays.

give me a break. this is EXACTLY why there will never be peace as long as there is religion.

im getting so sick of this ignorance...

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 11:51 PM
link   
gues they didnt hear that they are going to be in the same religion one day. News article, key words peace and security and one religion.
www.payvand.com...

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Yeah just made a topic similar to this about the violence against Christians in India. All this fuss over religion is energy wasted that could be put toward greater things. People must either disregard religion or follow with while respecting other religions. Then and only then can we see a better world.

-Ign0rant

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 01:09 AM
link   
From an italian information web site I read that:

"During the Yom Kippur, hundreds of extremist Jews entered the Al Aqsa Mosque with the help of the Israeli police. The intruders have made Jewish rituals inside the mosque under the protection members of the Israeli, who ordered the guards of the Muslim mosque not to get closer to Jewish groups. " "So claims the Al Aqsa Foundation for Endowment and Heritage, an organization that has voluntarily Palestinian mission to defend the small but valuable mosque (hence the tradition would be Muhammad ascended to the seven heavens) by the repeated threats that Jews there are tilt: since 1967 so-called continuing archaeological excavations under the mosque searching for remains of the Jewish Temple, weakening the foundations of the building..."

That would be already something that would flame the Palestinians and all muslims.

it continues:

"Several Jewish organizations, like the Ateret Cohanim Yeshiva and the Temple Institute, are manufacturing all the ritual objects in order to complete the sacrifice of the lamb; recently, the fanatics claim the miraculous birth of the “red heifer”, a cow with all red hairs (in the Talmud many pages is dedicated to how many white hairs can have the red heifer for being “apt”) necessary instrument to the ritual: completely burnt, the red cow will be the base for an ointment for greasing the celebrating clergymen. In the Talmudic vision, the repetition of the ritual following the exact Biblical instructions would force YHWH (God) to renew the Alliance with the elected people, opening the era of the messia-king, that is of the Hebrew dominion on the world (“You will be creditor of all and debtor of nobody”), to which the nations will serve “all”. A kind of terrestrial paradise for single elect."

Let's hope this is only the doing of a few fanatics.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Maxit

ya that's what i was thinking ... i really hope this doesn't have some help from some 'bigger' people .... this isn't lookin too good i really hope that this doesn't escalate ...

one thing that really surprised me was how the police didn't do anything to help out the people that were getting attacked they just stood there and watched

new topics

top topics

join