It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush will Become Dictator, 2008 Elections Canceled

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

The sad thing is that you would not! You are telling me the leading mind of todays American people should not be a dictator? He was voted into the highest office of the land, not once, but twice. The people have clearly spoken and maybe he could change the whole law about terms. He has changed many laws for our protection. Maybe he could just change it so presidents can run for infinite terms I am more than certain he would have a better chance of winning than McCain. You people need to start watching some Fox news and get on board here!

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by (X-H)^2x(Y-K)=R^2
reply to post by dgtempe

The sad thing is that you would not! You are telling me the leading mind of todays American people should not be a dictator? He was voted into the highest office of the land, not once, but twice. The people have clearly spoken and maybe he could change the whole law about terms. He has changed many laws for our protection. Maybe he could just change it so presidents can run for infinite terms I am more than certain he would have a better chance of winning than McCain. You people need to start watching some Fox news and get on board here!

LMFAO.

Another representative, has to much time on his hands.

Oh God how I laugh.

[edit on 20-10-2008 by mind is the universe]

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I will give $10,000 of my own personal money to the OP if BUSH actually suspends the elections. I would bet that much to prove the OP is that ignorant. I believe in free speech and cant stand Bush either, but this totally alarmist, and nothing more than an amateur tactic to raise ATS points.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by mind is the universe

I was just egging you guys on...How could anyone like Bush? He is more like the Great Fabled Retard of America. And, will more than likely signal a time of sorrow and despair for this country. I mean could you really think of anything good the man has done? He started a false war so him and his minions could profit from it, while simultaneously taking away our valuable freedoms...

[edit on 20-10-2008 by (X-H)^2x(Y-K)=R^2]

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Look this is not to raise points, This is what I found and the info was there, I may not agree with it, but I wanted peoples opinions of it. I do want to thank you guys for posting you opinions, I don't know what will happen, but indeed the ground work is laid for the next president, that's for sure....

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Yeah, and who really knows what to think anymore after everything that has been done--The banker bailout bill said it all. The president and probably 452 out of 455 congressmen and women are nothing, but sell-outs to lobbyists and corporations. We are not America land of the free, but are America home of the corporate fascists!

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by TKainZero

The American SHEEPLE would do NOTHING.

The indentured servants, the american people, are too busy watching television, and working their butts off to pay the electric bills, gas bills, phone bills, ..... bills in general... to do a Dam_ thing no matter What George Bush does.....

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 08:09 AM
link   
The American people are almost unemployed and they will soon have a wake-up call. It is time we stop sitting by idly and watching the highest office in the land be turned into an equal opportunity employer. We can not allow these mental midgets to run our country. This has been the problem throughout the ages...In the days of the Kings and Queens inbreeding and reversing the processes of evolution to our current issues with leaders. I think that sums up all our problems all throughout history...The problem is inbreeding

[edit on 21-10-2008 by (X-H)^2x(Y-K)=R^2]

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by (X-H)^2x(Y-K)=R^2
Yeah, and who really knows what to think anymore after everything that has been done--The banker bailout bill said it all. The president and probably 452 out of 455 congressmen and women are nothing, but sell-outs to lobbyists and corporations. We are not America land of the free, but are America home of the corporate fascists!

Do you actually believe there are three elected representatives out there who wouldn't sell their soul for another few years of paid vacation . . . er . . . representing their constituents?

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Maybe you are right and I am being to generous in my count. Or, as Bush would say, "That is fuzzy math."

[edit on 21-10-2008 by (X-H)^2x(Y-K)=R^2]

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Obama will win and not only will he win, he will be used as a tool to suppress us and dominate us. Under an Obama presidency, all our guns will be forcefully removed, we won't be allowed out of our houses after 8pm, and they will tell us who can and can't breed.

Not only that, but the American people will swallow it and let it happen. After all - Obama is change! He's not white, and doesn't represent the washington elite! If he says something is good for us, it must be good, beccause he's not "one of them"! A black guy could never be "one of them"! Did I mention, he's "change"?!

[edit on 21-10-2008 by Kwapp]

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 08:42 AM
link   
As a rather ambiguous observer of this all I can say is Good Luck to the American People (and by extension the rest of the western world). It has all gone to # in a sand bag....

Doesnt matter who is next up, the next 6 months will be an interesting ride...But a dictatorship with Bush at the helm? Come on I would hope my American brothers in arms would not stand for it!!

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 10:25 AM
link   
here we go AGAIN - a bunch of scaremongering fools screamed that Clinton was going to become a cancel the election , assume dictatorial powers and never leave office

any one else sensing deja-vue ?

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by rikk7111
Look this is not to raise points, This is what I found and the info was there, I may not agree with it, but I wanted peoples opinions of it. I do want to thank you guys for posting you opinions, I don't know what will happen, but indeed the ground work is laid for the next president, that's for sure....

So thats why you titled the thread "Bush WILL become dictator - 2008 Elections Canceled

instead of

"Bush COULD become dictator - Elections could be canceled".

You just ate your own logic, and more than that your thread title is not even factual.

Are you full yet?

[edit on 21-10-2008 by NightVision]

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
Old news.

And please don't call Bush a "Republican", he doesn't act like one.

I'm a republican and I'm disgusted by 75% of his agenda/policies/power grabs.

I'm hard-pressed to think of a single Conservative principle this President shares with me.

Believe it or not, there actually IS a difference between Conservative and Republican.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 05:25 PM
link   
NightVision, That is the title I got from the video on youtube....Like I said I just posted it for others to see and give there opinion. Does every post just stuff they believe,no...... They post it to give information and that's why I gave it. I can't help it that you don't believe me.... And frankly I don't care..

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kwapp
Obama will win and not only will he win, he will be used as a tool to suppress us and dominate us. Under an Obama presidency, all our guns will be forcefully removed, we won't be allowed out of our houses after 8pm, and they will tell us who can and can't breed.

Not only that, but the American people will swallow it and let it happen. After all - Obama is change! He's not white, and doesn't represent the washington elite! If he says something is good for us, it must be good, beccause he's not "one of them"! A black guy could never be "one of them"! Did I mention, he's "change"?!

[edit on 21-10-2008 by Kwapp]

I smell government manipulation from this poster

Can I ask, who said this? and who says this will happen?. Did the American people say all this and agree with you, will they say they will be swallowed up?

Or are you just making nonsense
(if you know what I mean)

The elites cannot control the world anymore, they got a bit to risky and cocky. Now their behaviour and actions are shown up. Nobody trust them anymore. There is change in the air. People are waking up fast.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 06:54 PM
link   
for anyone who believes this crap.. I have a used flying saucer that I was suppose to fly over alabama last week.. but it needs work... take it off my hands will ya,.... it might help you get around in that make believe world your living in.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by rikk7111
NightVision, That is the title I got from the video on youtube....Like I said I just posted it for others to see and give there opinion. Does every post just stuff they believe,no...... They post it to give information and that's why I gave it. I can't help it that you don't believe me.... And frankly I don't care..

You really have to forgive him rikk....he seems to be some sort of self appointed ATS rent a cop detective obsessed with regulating ATS points. He accused me of "garnering" ATS points on another thread and did it to others as well.

[edit on 23-10-2008 by solarstorm]

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Thanks solarstorm, I just posted it because It shocked me and I wanted the opinions of others that's it. I don't need anymore points, What the crap can I do with points, I already have the avatar and etc that I need. does every thing that is posted believed by the one who posted it....no....This is an info site and thats what I gave........ Sorry if some took it the wrong way, I hold no bad feelings..

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join