It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Bush will Become Dictator, 2008 Elections Canceled

page: 1
1
<<   2  3 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Bush will Become Dictator, 2008 Elections Canceled

Man if this is true the ^$& will hit the fan, what do you think?

Click here!

part 2

Part 3





[edit on 14-10-2008 by rikk7111]




posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 11:50 PM
link   
I think if bush made a power grab we probaly would be better off then with either Juan or Barry...



I mean, if bush crowned himself dictator... ther would be OUTRIGHT, and OPEN revolution...



posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by TKainZero
 


well it would explain a few things, like the military being able to patrol streets.
the new laws brought in etc etc.

While I dont think that bush is aiming to crown himself indefinate leader, I believe the republicans are preparing the stage for an obviously fraudulent election.

When mccain wins there will be riots and major social unrest.

because everyone knows he was the worst candidate ever!



posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Old news.

And please don't call Bush a "Republican", he doesn't act like one.

I'm a republican and I'm disgusted by 75% of his agenda/policies/power grabs.

I'm hard-pressed to think of a single Conservative principle this President shares with me.



posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
And please don't call Bush a "Republican", he doesn't act like one.


Unfortunately the Bush Administration has redefined what 'Republican' means then. I recall the voices of Republicans supporting Bush for the majority of his last 8 years too. Bill O Reilly, Rush Limbaugh... etc.



posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
And please don't call Bush a "Republican", he doesn't act like one.

I'm a republican and I'm disgusted by 75% of his agenda/policies/power grabs.

I'm hard-pressed to think of a single Conservative principle this President shares with me.


Yet the man was voted in overwhelmingly by your fellow conservatives, TWICE.

Yet this man was praised and hailed as a hero for invading a nation for the neoconservatism agenda.

Yet in 2000 and 2004 the man was considered as "somebody I could have a drink with" by conservatives.

Maybe you were one of those conservatives... Maybe you voted other.. I dont know... but in a sense you have your own to blame.

On another note Im sorry I dont buy into this "conspiracy dictatorship NWO" cr*p we got on all over these forums. While there has been evident corruption and lies from the administration and parts of Washington over the last few years, some people tend to take it too far and over exaggerating the situation.

Yes this is a conspiracy forum but then again this is the political side of ATS, there is a limit.



posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lucid Lunacy

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
And please don't call Bush a "Republican", he doesn't act like one.


Unfortunately the Bush Administration has redefined what 'Republican' means then. I recall the voices of Republicans supporting Bush for the majority of his last 8 years too. Bill O Reilly, Rush Limbaugh... etc.


He didn't 'redefine' anything...

He acted contrary to his words. Double-speak, hypocrisy, saying one thing, acting entirely different...

And I laugh everytime people call Bill O'Reiley a "Republican" or a "conservative". Check out his "mailbag" section of his program...

Some people write him bashing him for being a Liberal, and others write him bashing him for being a conservative.

Sounds like a true independent to me. Being disgusted by some of the things Liberals do doesn't automatically make one a Conservative, and vice versa, bashing a Conservative for something they do/say doesn't make one a Liberal.



posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by southern_Guardian
 


I supported Bush in 2000 because I believed the rhetoric, I believed he was a conservative. In 2004 I supported Bush out of protest for Kerry, I cannot stand Kerry and I think he's despicable.

Bush has clearly shown over his 7.5 years in office that he's anything but a conservative Republican, he's spent money like mad!

Like I said, I'm hard-pressed to find anything about Bush that I agree with, I disagree with 75% of what he has done in office. Especially his spending, support for amnesty, power grab moves...

But, please don't call him a Republican, he may be pretending to be one, but he doesn't share our view on quite a great many things.

"Actions speak louder than words."



posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
Old news.

And please don't call Bush a "Republican", he doesn't act like one.

I'm a republican and I'm disgusted by 75% of his agenda/policies/power grabs.

I'm hard-pressed to think of a single Conservative principle this President shares with me.


You have stated my thoughts almost to a T. All of my life I have felt I was a republican until I started paying attention to this guy. After I found out that I simply disagree with almost every action he has done I thought that maybe I'm not a republican after all.

Then I realized that it wasn't me. It was simply that he IS NOT A REPUBLICAN!



posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lucid Lunacy

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
And please don't call Bush a "Republican", he doesn't act like one.


Unfortunately the Bush Administration has redefined what 'Republican' means then. I recall the voices of Republicans supporting Bush for the majority of his last 8 years too. Bill O Reilly, Rush Limbaugh... etc.


O'Reilly and Limbaugh are not republicans either. They have sold their soul to money and corporate greed. That is where their allegiences are. They are in the same boat as Bush. I mean, up until a month ago both Rush and Bill were saying that the economy was doing just fine and that the liberal nuts (always name calling with these guys) were trying to fear monger people.

Well, who was right? You see, these guys are greedy bastards that don't deserve to call themselves republicans.



posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 11:00 AM
link   
The Republicans of today are the Democrats of the 50's & 60's in my opinion. Conservatism is a thing of the past with these republican politicians of today. If elections are canceled then the speaker of the house would be President wouldn't they? Nancy Pelosi
Now that scares me more than Bush being a Dictator. Revolution sounds good to me.



posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by dariousg

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
Old news.

And please don't call Bush a "Republican", he doesn't act like one.

I'm a republican and I'm disgusted by 75% of his agenda/policies/power grabs.

I'm hard-pressed to think of a single Conservative principle this President shares with me.


You have stated my thoughts almost to a T. All of my life I have felt I was a republican until I started paying attention to this guy. After I found out that I simply disagree with almost every action he has done I thought that maybe I'm not a republican after all.

Then I realized that it wasn't me. It was simply that he IS NOT A REPUBLICAN!


BINGO!!!

He's a globalist, economic liberal, who pretended to be a Republican for the nomination.

This guy spent more than any president EVER. That's not Republican values, he shares a few Conservative principles, but most of his agenda doesn't even hit the Republican dartboard.



posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Solarskye
The Republicans of today are the Democrats of the 50's & 60's in my opinion. Conservatism is a thing of the past with these republican politicians of today. If elections are canceled then the speaker of the house would be President wouldn't they? Nancy Pelosi
Now that scares me more than Bush being a Dictator. Revolution sounds good to me.


Conservatism is most certainly not a thing of the past. There are scores of candidates that believe in less government, small taxes, and curtailed spending.



posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by rikk7111
Bush will Become Dictator, 2008 Elections Canceled

That's beyond silly. There are too many people who have been bamboozled and now want Obama to be POTUS. They'd never stand for it.



posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by rikk7111
 


I think he cant wait to step down!! ITs like a man who crashed the party.
He is just waiting these last few weeks! Its the first thing in his mind!

Bush is done here. He has done everything in his power to ruin this country. And now people think he wants to stick around?
Nah.. He is on his way out, and will be happy to do so.

Dont let the door hit his butt on the way out!!!

Next puppet please.



posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Anyone that thinks Bush has acted outside or against his party is delusional. This hasn't been a one-man operation. There are bus-loads of Republican appointees behind this whole debacle. So you're wrong. This IS the new Republican party. Judeg people by their actions, not their words. Why do you think Ron Paul has been so upset? He does represent the original Republican ideals of small government, non-interventionism and personal and State's rights. Republican means supporter of the Republic. Bush and the new Republican position couldn't be less Republican. But you guys nominated him. You guys put him in office --- twice. Good job. Thanks alot.



posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by rikk7111
Bush will Become Dictator, 2008 Elections Canceled

That's beyond silly. There are too many people who have been bamboozled and now want Obama to be POTUS. They'd never stand for it.



Now you know why they have spend billions building FEMA camps.

To round up the "dissenters".



posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical
 


Then where the hell are they
Ron Paul talks the talk but he's not running for President. I know there are conservatives out there but none in office that can make a difference.



posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by zysin5
reply to post by rikk7111
 


I think he cant wait to step down!! ITs like a man who crashed the party.
He is just waiting these last few weeks! Its the first thing in his mind!

Bush is done here. He has done everything in his power to ruin this country. And now people think he wants to stick around?
Nah.. He is on his way out, and will be happy to do so.

Dont let the door hit his butt on the way out!!!

Next puppet please.


You act as if the next puppet will do things contrary to what the men behind the scenes want done...

Bush was a puppet, the next puppet will obey the bankers and CFR boys too or else you know what....

JFK'd.



posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by jtma508
But you guys nominated him. You guys put him in office --- twice. Good job. Thanks alot.

I tire of hearing this over and over again.
Look guy we didnt elect him!!! HE put himself in POWER.
Dont you people get that yet?
His daddy pulled the strings, and he was up against a shilll.
Kerry? Please they are bone buddies.

Bush was selected, not elected.. So no its not our fault.

But yeah some people support him, however we did not put him there 2 times.. Him and his gang put him in power 2 times.
The Bully that he is holds a gun to our heads still to this day.

Cant you see America is bleeding, and being held hostage..
We mostly all have to say either this or that out of fear..
But when honestly.. WE DID NOT elected this clown...
I repeat.. We didnt elect BUSH..
He put himself in power, threw daddy Bush..

Bush is freakin clownshoes.. and thats all there is too it.

[edit on 15-10-2008 by zysin5]



new topics

top topics



 
1
<<   2  3 >>

log in

join