It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Never seen this before!: C2C Image and story

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by jaden_x

Nice job!

What made my heart skip a beat was when I opened this thread and saw the woman sitting in the chair - she looks eerily similar to my grandmother who passed away a few years ago. In fact, I had to blink my eyes a few times to make sure it really wasn't her.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Looks like a fake to me, as far as i know these things dont leave shadows.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 07:14 PM
link   
thanks.

Another thing i noticed with the original image was the direction of the shadow from the white object. The old lady is looking straight at the camera, so that's where the flash would be coming from, making the white object have a shadow that's more towards the back of itself, instead of to the side.

Who knows, no one really fully understands the paranormal, so anything could be possible.

My money is on fake.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by jaden_x

Hey that looks like Casper and friends, this may or may not be a two line post who knows

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 11:11 AM
link   
The anomaly is a possible fake, Its not that difficult to do. All you need to do is upload the photograph to you computer. create a new layer over the top of the photo using paint.net then draw out the shadow of the anomily, merge the image by making the layer transparent to the photo, the create a new layer and draw out the anomily as a solid white stucture and place it just in the right place with the shadow. and use the glow effect on it until its suffitiant. Select all the images and flattern them, save as a 100% jpg and upload it, simple.

The reason its a fake and a good one, is because there is now glow on the camera lens, If you took a picture of the sun or a light bulb you would get a stop of light on the camera lens. + there is no light reflecting of the other objects. If you can see it in a camera as light then you should be able to see it with your eyes. Not even the mirror reflets the light. So it a fake.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   
From pictures i have seen in the past to profess to have spirits in they have always been orbs or shadows never weird shapes of light with a shadow behind.

The shadow looks to close to the light anomaly and the shape of it to me looks like a geko.

It does look like a photoshop job but a nearly very convincing for if the shadow had been a bit higher and slightly further back the i would have been on the fence

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by jaden_x

HAHAHA thats awesome

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join