It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do women break up with nice guys?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   
I can ask the same thing of men you know! Why do guys always treat the good girl like crap and then dump them for the one who treats THEM like crap. I dont get it!!? Why are you guys unable to see a good thing when you have it?!?! and that goes for both sexes?! Men and women do it now that I think about it!! oooops...sorry I am ranting. Its just personal experience and some revelation I just had...Dont worry you WILL find the one who deserves you! Everyone else shouldnt matter, it was THEIR loss not yours

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   
whatuknow is COMPLETLY RIGHT!
U DONT NEED TO CHANGE YOURSELF,there are lots of women who will love and worship you for the wonderfull guy you are.
and to those who cuted you,theyr just emo bi***s who will go date some slimeball that will beat them up and leave them pregnant.
theyr complete trash,and u must stay away from them,as soon as you feel your close to that kind of trash.
ive been walking the "good guy" path for so long,and i got heartbroken 2000 times,i was magnet to girls who want to make me feel miserable.
1. dont buy the "stop searching and you will find/law of attraction" cr*p,its pure luck and destiny.
2. you will meet a great women who will love and appretiate you.
3. after i saw that i was surrounded by trash,i gived my self a brake,and decided to work on my "getting a job" and "getting into another country"
and i never did change, im good,and i know when i find a nice girl,she will love me for this,if she is trash,she wont ever understand..so i just cut her loose.

and what happend you may ask?
an obssesed girl that always liked me from y highschool started to chat with me,she was so nice from the start,i was happy to be myself,couse if a girl likes you,you can get away with being stupid and watching batman

but as nicer and nicer i got to the girl,she started to get the "test if im letting her be trash"attitude,i cant make her even say "i love you"

and BAMN,a TODIEFOR asian girl found me,we fell in love on the net (i still think it may be some crazy ex/girl-friend or stalker) and she says she loves me all the time.
so the other day i saw the last girl on the street,and i just sayd a cold "hi" and walked over her....you should have seen her eyes and her look,she was like waiting for me to go hug her,i just walked away...
if i did falled for her,she would have dumped me for some looser on the second day.
you think i did stupid? (i really feld bad for walking away,im a good person after all)
then later she chatted to me like i walked away,i just sayd the truth,i told her if she dosnt want to say "i like you" then ignore for her...and guess what?
she didnt sayed it,she wrote a smily (:...so you know..ignore..
now im currenlty property of my new asian master,and if im lucky i will be getting a nice photoshop desk job with free coffe/milk and a large kitchen.
so take it from me brother, there are alot of GOOD girls,but dont think the "hurted" ones are always the best,they will just make the same mistake again,or return to theyr ex who hurted them.
feel free to open your heart to every girl who loves you,be rude to others (they will just smell you like meat,when you get a girl,you smell more nice,they will come to steal you)
i write little strange but hey im trying to help you here
ill send u this in u2u couse i care (: screw them all like i did (:

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   
to the sister above me... even if there are lots of stupid idiots like that (yes man and women are equally bad and heartless,but girls are kinda more evil,couse they FELL for the lies,but so do guis)
i would love a girl who is always nice to me,but the only ones i have met,were really ugly...and thats not just the problem,they were just trying to have sex with me, they would dump me and get a "cooler boy" if they were more pretty.
i have experienced, i tryed to be good and to show love to some ugly fat little girl,instead of being good,she was allways being trash,and in the end she asked me for advice on how to get one guy,while i was flirting with her.....BI***!

so if a women is really nice to me all the time,and i find her atleast a little qute,i would be happy^^hell i can even make it with not so pretty girl,i would pay a laser surgery to remove the princkles/sunmarks of a girl if i love her xD

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stillalive
whatuknow is COMPLETLY RIGHT!
U DONT NEED TO CHANGE YOURSELF,there are lots of women who will love and worship you for the wonderfull guy you are.
and to those who cuted you,theyr just emo bi***s who will go date some slimeball that will beat them up and leave them pregnant.
theyr complete trash,and u must stay away from them,as soon as you feel your close to that kind of trash.
ive been walking the "good guy" path for so long,and i got heartbroken 2000 times,i was magnet to girls who want to make me feel miserable.

"Nice guys" would not refer to women as trash or bitches.. I think you give yourself way too much credit. Alot of these posts from self proclaimed "nice guys" are filled with contempt and disdain for women.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 07:18 AM
link   
it was late and i was kinda fired up so im sorry,but i dont think ALL women are like that,its just that there are alot of trashy stupid women"who will not get over theyr ex and get back to him to be hurted again",trust me here im surrouned by theyr kind,and after spending so many years trying to be the good guy,only to be made a fool off,i deserve the credit >_<
there are still alot of nice women out there^^
im just saying he should not change him self,we can all agree,that changing our self for women is WRONG,there is nothing wrong with being a good person,you just have to find a good person. so be good,but if your surrounded by trash,treat them like the trash they are,ignore them and dont talk to them!
i remember one new years party,there was this drunk dumb girl i could take advantage off,but being the looser that i am,i didnt had sex,i gived her my number,she didnt call me afcourse (; i think she had some idiot for a bf,let her suffer,i dont like to sound so arrogant,but ive seen the likes those girls date,some trashy metals that listen to deathmetal and pose all day cool and acting tough,being "popular"... i also like some rock music but cmon...
but again who searches for his next wife in an drunken party...

i may be a little fanatic over this,but i made my point! not all women are like that,but there are alot of trash that will just hurt him,like they try to hurt me everyday. it would be nice if the op responds thoug,i sended him a u2u

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 07:24 AM
link   
whitewave is pretty right though^^ i also have made this mistake countless times,i want a "good girl" but always fall in love with some "emokids",who just want to have sex and be dumped by some "badboy punk wannabe"
or when i girl is goo do me,i get really annoying.
its really simple what a girl u need,
some girl that loves and appretiates you,that u have common interests and hobbies with,that makes you feel so in love.
we dont even need a "top model" with big boobs,and NORMAL girl atleast a little cute will do,and thats lik 75% of the population,just find the right one,that loves you^^

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Stillalive

Oh, this kind of generalization drove me nuts back when I was still in the dating scene. You know, just because a woman doesn't click with a man, doesn't mean she is a 'b****,' a closet lesbian, a man hater, trash, is ditching you because she wants someone to mistreat her, and all the other million justifications fragile egos come up with to sooth themselves.

It just means you two didn't click. Sometimes someone isn't going to consider someone else their type. It happens. Don't take it personally and don't turn it around on them. Sometimes a man's sense of entitlement makes my head spin.

When a women gets her heart broken, we generally internalize it by blaming ourselves because we weren't attractive enough, sexy enough, smart enough, etc. When a man gets his heart broken, they generally (in my life's observations), externalize it by blaming the woman for having issues.

[edit on 10/7/2009 by AshleyD]

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by AshleyD
Oh, this kind of generalization drove me nuts back when I was still in the dating scene. You know, just because a woman doesn't click with a man, doesn't mean she is a 'b****,' a closet lesbian, a man hater, trash, is ditching you because she wants someone to mistreat her, and all the other million justifications fragile egos come up with to sooth themselves.

They're probably just frigid...

Still Alive - this isn't directed at you, I couldn't resist making the joke. It's the classic assumption men are supposed to make.

[edit on 7-10-2009 by berenike]

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 09:14 AM
link   
well yea you guis are right,i overreacted ):,i have a nice girl/friend who sayd to me that there must be balance,like dont be too obssesed and good,and dont be too bad and cheating. and i guess shes right. well yea sometimes two people are just not for each other

i dont know what is with me these day,my hormones are acting up or something, i get a little edgy when it comes for girls rejecting a guy xD

well he should continue searching for a nice girl,but that dosnt mean he should stand for the drama or maked fun off by some dumb girls>_<
[edit on 7-10-2009 by Stillalive]

[edit on 7-10-2009 by Stillalive]

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stillalivewell he should continue searching for a nice girl,but that dosnt mean he should stand for the drama or maked fun off by some dumb girls>_<

Dumb girls need love too, just like the trashy ones and I'm just the gui to do it.

the drama or maked fun off

I say bring on the leather pirate costumes, the restraints, the latex underwear, and the rest of the accoutrement's for drama and maked fun off apparel. Kinky.....oh yeah!!

[edit on 7-10-2009 by whaaa]

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   
lololol kinky frikkin rocks, if i find a kinky girl i would be the luckyest guy,i meant i dont want some girls to make fun of him for being good and lonely or something,and yea your right,dumb girls that go back to theyr exes need love too,why not exploit them,they exploit us

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

For goodness sake!

If you're going to make posts like that, do it in ATS where I can star you

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by berenike
reply to post by whaaa

For goodness sake!

If you're going to make posts like that, do it in ATS where I can star you

I would like to B. but I think you know the fine line I tread between being ostracized and outright banned. Some people don't think I'm in the least bit funny.

You should see the design of my Halloween costume. It's made from duct tape, and clear plastic sheeting. Topped off with a cowboy hat and a peacock feather. Techno mummy!!! I will be performing with my new band "The Alter Natives" for the very dregs of society in Houston 11.2.09, Day of the Dead. Please....check your firearms at the door and leave the kids at home. And if I may.....another shameless blatant plug. I can be seen in this movie driving a green 1950 Chevy pick up in the desert scene and also in the drive-in scene.www.youtube.com... It's a pretty cute movie too.

topic...........I can be a very nice guy and in the blink of an eye a crazed maniac that mothers cover the eyes of their children so they won't be traumatized for life by the specktackle.

It's a tough, thankless job, but someone's gotta do it.

If memory serves; I think I have mentioned that my girl friend is an internationally famous dominatrix, known to cavort with princes, kings, presidents in the highest stations of power both here and abroad. Some times I even embarrass her with my antics. And that ain't easy. And I might add that she has dumped me on more than one occasion for a "nice guy" usually the fella has genetic or financial endowments that I just can't compete with. But eventually she comes back to ole whaaa. I must be doing something right!!

It works both ways.

[edit on 7-10-2009 by whaaa]

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

Duct tape and a peacock feather? One or the other, dahling - not both together.
Really, sack your stylist

Please, make my day and tell me you'll be entering the BTS talent contest with that ensemble.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
man thats awesome,i would probably be dressing as hidan from naruto shippuden

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Stillalive

You scare me man...seriously!!!

Sometimes you just need to take a deep breath and stop with all the hating.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/91d3831fb531.gif[/atsimg]

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver
I can ask the same thing of men you know! Why do guys always treat the good girl like crap and then dump them for the one who treats THEM like crap. I dont get it!!? Why are you guys unable to see a good thing when you have it?!

Please don't treat all men the same. There are those that know when they have a good thing, and will do anything to keep it.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/927ce0dffa6f.gif[/atsimg]

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   
sorry,i dont even have a reason to be angry XD

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Truthfully - I believe we have more natural instinct then some want to credit.

Women are attracted to the "tough" guy - because natural instinct says he will protect the family.

Nice guys - (instinct speaking) - don't guarantee survival of a strong species and protection of family.

Hopefully - 2012 is a spiritual evolvement - - - where this will change.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 02:10 AM
link   
i really hope so,couse most women dont even want to say its like this,they say they want a tall guy,and in fact they want a guy to make them feel safe..
this is really stupid i hope they really change

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join