It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do women break up with nice guys?

page: 36
<< 33  34  35   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Quiet Storm
I think both of you just want to go against me just to go against me. Like you all just misunderstand me, and make things up, putting words in my mouth.

Gee.. blaming others for your own behaviour. Big surprise. :shk:

As for me calling you a shill.. I never outright called you a shill. Again, I said it seems to me like you're a shill, because of the points I made above.

I think you said you believed I was a shill so yes you did. I like how you point out you did not technically call me one.. you realise doing it outright would be a violation of the T&C. Smooth work there. Seamless.

I never said women want rape. if that's what you think is implied riley then that's you making that judgement. I'm only stating facts, if you think there's a correlation then there is. Like the difference between correlation and cause.

I'm not even saying women want rape. I never said that explicitly.

Again you deny it.. yet in your very last post you accused me of not being able to grasp the connection yet refuse to elaborate.

So.. to prevent me from making further "judgements" it is up to YOU to say what you mean instead of implying it then crying "you took me out of context".

What is the connection between women breaking up with nice guys and rape? Answer the question explicitly this time please.

...and what were you really trying to say about how women feel about rape if you were not trying to say they liked it?

As for women never complaining about not getting sex....

that's BS. First off most women do get sex one way or another so it's not like they'll ever have much a reason to complain about not getting any.

Oh do they? You mean they just have to "lie there" right? Just because women can get sex with anyone does not mean they do. You accuse me of making judgements but you seem to have a very warped idea of how women are.

Though I see loneliness. The fact is that for women lonliness and sexual deprivation are not the same thing.

It is not for men either.. most can distinuish the difference yet you cannot. Sex will never fulfill emotional loneliness and the need for companionship.

Women can be lonely yet get a lot of sex, never have a real problem with it. Or at least get it. They care more about loneliness because they have a degree of sexual balance. But even so there Are women who have complained about not getting sex, just as much as loneliness, even if loneliness is absent.

You really have no idea how women work so please stop making sweeping statements about us. You are WAY off the mark and are embarrassing yourself.

Again. Just because women CAN have sex anytime they want does not mean they do. Most women have to be actually attracted to a man to have sex with him. Didn't you know that or did you assume it's just a one way thing?

You're calling me a hypocrite then? You've never been in my shoes.

No. I pointed out your blatent hypocrisy:

You have spent much of this thread complaining about not getting laid yet talk about women being shallow because they won't sleep with you.

If thats not a double standard I don't know what is.

edit on 16-11-2010 by riley because: typos

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Riley: Can you please read my whole post first before coming up with replies to individual sentences, I might explain more as I go on into my posts.

I'm blaming you for your own behavior. Again, you are making things up as this thread continues. I make a post and you try see what might be implied without me actually ever saying anything. If I thought women wanted rape I would have said it! Here's an example:

I think you said you believed I was a shill so yes you did. I like how you point out you did not technically call me one.. you realise doing it outright would be a violation of the T&C. Smooth work there. Seamless.

I never realized calling someone a shill was a violation of T&C. Isn't that a protection against who could be a real shill?

I gave you benefit of the doubt. it just seems like you might have been. your avatar mocks too, I've seen how shills, or people who have been targetted by mind control have avatars similar to yours especially with the penguin. Though I may be wrong. You might just have that for a different reason.

What is the connection between women breaking up with nice guys and rape? Answer the question explicitly this time please.

...and what were you really trying to say about how women feel about rape if you were not trying to say they liked it?

I cannot say what every woman likes. I like how you're getting me to think as I never really said that I believe that women like rape, though it's hard to say why they enjoy rape fantasy. It's just not as cut out and dry as "women want/like rape"

I simply included the studies of rape fantasies in my posts to say that it seems many women do like the "bad guy". This is getting a bit complex for me to really explain. Again I never actually stated they actually want rape.

If anything it's just as much as when people say to a person who is suffering and who's being "negative" that this person wants to suffer. They don't realize they do, but subconsciously they want, or rather they expect (suffering) it even if their conscious mind does not want it.

So it might be quite the same here... women come to expect men to be bad, they subconsciously seek to affirm this in their relations with men. Same as any suffering person who cannot get out of the victim mentality for fear of change, or addiction like associating dopamine with bad ideas of situations because they tried to overcome a negative situation by bringing it into a positive light, it can be a trap if one isn't objective and tries to separate. It's like saying to your subconscious mind "I do not want to suffer", it becomes translated as "I want to suffer" since it doesn't see "negatives" it only sees positives. It's better to say "I want to enjoy life."

Couple this with the fact that negativity is always being brainwashed into people as being desirable by glorifying "bad" things in the media, and making it common. "Good people are always martyrs, bad people always end up winning." "Good vs evil (yet one of these concepts is entirely dependent on the existence of the other)"

So some women actually come to "like" negative traits in men, and the whole being rough qualities, etc. At least they THINK they do. Rough is not the same strong, or extreme pleasure. Rough is rough and implies pain, when a woman speaks of wanting roughness it means taking pain with pleasure. Though that might be semantics right? So it should be stated she just wants strength or extreme sense of pleasure then, because the subconscious might interpret it to be something different, and then seek a man subconsciously one who would include pain.

In the end women don't want to be raped. Though a lot of them do seem to want or think they want/attract negative traits in men, some roughage. Though perhaps it should be distinguished that want/desire has to be a conscious choice for it to be an actual desire, and attraction is not the same as desire then in this case. It's hard to say if a person is attracting something subconsciously yet wants something entirely different in their conscious mind, whether they "want" something since it seems they want both situations. It's also true that a person can want something consciously yet not want something subconsciously, or want something subconsciously but in their conscious mind not want it. one might be taken to be more important than the other ie subconscious desire over conscious.

Semantics.

Ok, it's natural for you riley to question me. I'm sorry it just seemed like you were saying that I do think women want to be raped. You probably questioned me at first, but I thought you did outright accuse me of thinking about this.

Is this clearer for you?

It is not for men either.. most can distinuish the difference yet you cannot. Sex will never fulfill emotional loneliness and the need for companionship.

Of course I can distinguish the difference why do you think I even stated the following: "Women can be lonely yet get a lot of sex, never have a real problem with it (getting sex aspect). They care more about loneliness (than sex) because they have a degree of sexual balance. But even so there Are women who have complained about not getting sex, just as much as loneliness, even if loneliness is absent."

You really have no idea how women work so please stop making sweeping statements about us. You are WAY off the mark and are embarrassing yourself.

Are you being sexist? This is how humans work, but I'm just not attributing it to any one sex. Men can be the same if they experienced the same. Women are not somehow immune to things.

Again. Just because women CAN have sex anytime they want does not mean they do. Most women have to be actually attracted to a man to have sex with him. Didn't you know that or did you assume it's just a one way thing?

Correct, women have to be attracted to a man. Though like above I said it's hard to see what a woman or ANY human actaully wants when their subconscious mind is in conflict with their own conscious desire. If a person relies on society to decide what they want or don't want (like the media would) then I would also include there (their) societal desire and individual desire.

So here we go again...

Women can be sexually attracted to a person yet not realize it might actually not be what really they want (semantics). Especially once they finds out the qualities she does not desire in a person is embodied.

You have spent much of this thread complaining about not getting laid yet talk about women being shallow because they won't sleep with you.

My desire might be somewhat shallow, as in the sense that it's probably egoic as it's tied to the physical body. It's rooted in physical pain I have in my body due to being alone and sexually deprived. Any woman who goes through the same is what, not shallow then? As much as women's rights movements like to demand rights for a woman who desires, whenever she's horny it's ok. She has a right to seek sex.

I have seen a lot of women who talk about not getting sex. If they were as lonely as I have been I wouldn't say it's really That shallow.

Though I actually believe that if I have a female friend, a real one.. or simply interact with a woman in a good way that is "normal" and "friendly", that I may start to actually not need sex for the sexual energies can be transmuted. Sex expresses itself in many ways, between man and woman.

Actually there might be a part of me that might not believe this, though because it feels like a person actually does need at least something sexual, like at the least neo-tantric practices or karezza. Though this is far from the "normal sex" that people see these days, and in fact many would not see it as sex. It is still a sexual practice.

As for when i say "want sex", thats again semantics because in reality sex can mean simply gender-based interaction not of the physical sex type but still nevertheless sexual, as sex can mean gender, pretty much all interaction between male and female ( as long as it's harmonic or not in conflict ) can be considered sexual.
edit on 17-11-2010 by The Quiet Storm because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Quiet Storm
Riley: Can you please read my whole post first before coming up with replies to individual sentences, I might explain more as I go on into my posts.

I did.

I'm blaming you for your own behavior. Again, you are making things up as this thread continues. I make a post and you try see what might be implied without me actually ever saying anything. If I thought women wanted rape I would have said it! Here's an example:

There has been nothing wrong with my behaviour. I have not been making sexist, derogative statements about an entire gender. You HAVE.

I never realized calling someone a shill was a violation of T&C. Isn't that a protection against who could be a real shill?

Any name calling is in violation of the T&C as are personal charactor attacks. Calling me a "shill" was attacking my charactor rather than my post. People tend to do that when they cannot formulate a decent counter argument.

In any case if you REALLY believe I am a "shill" tell a mod otherwise stop trying to publically tarnish my charactor.

I gave you benefit of the doubt. it just seems like you might have been. your avatar mocks too, I've seen how shills, or people who have been targetted by mind control have avatars similar to yours especially with the penguin. Though I may be wrong. You might just have that for a different reason.

1. WTH have penguins got to do with mind control..?
2. I have definently not been targeted for mind control.

I actually wrote a response to the rest of your post regrading women liking rape fantasies but thought screw it you don't deserve one. You've again not only accused me of being a shill.. but you have decided BASED ON MY AVATAR that I may be under some sort of mind control. An avatar you've also said "mocks".. yet by saying that you are actually mocking. The concept of hypocricy seems to be lost on you.. and picking on my avatar also comes off as rather desperate.

Personal attacks are against the T&C. Understand?
edit on 17-11-2010 by riley because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 03:06 AM
link   
reply to post by riley

attacks? attacks are more like insults. I dont think I was attacking. And about the 'hipocrisy' it can be said the same for yourself.

I WAS ALSO NOT CALLING YOU A SHILL. I SAID IT SEEMS.

which gives you the benefit of a doubt. I wouldn't say seem if I didn't think so, Im just not 100%.

Whatever I don't care about all this anymore.

I want to stop coming here since it seems I'm always being misinterpretted.
edit on 17-11-2010 by The Quiet Storm because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 05:54 AM
link   
You this... you that

Tiresome to the Nth

Thread closed

<< 33  34  35   >>

join