It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do women break up with nice guys?

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by _selectThis_

That is all BS and shortsighted.

Sometimes what seems "natural" isn't always right.
edit on 4-11-2010 by The Quiet Storm because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by The Quiet Storm

REREAD her post.

If you can get that out of her post and think she deserves to be insulted by you.

Dont whinge that your alone,your "alone" for good reason.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by nixie_nox

I am going to agree with this. Its not like women want jerks, but they don't want pushovers. We want the guy who will bring you a cup of tea when your sick, but will grab the bat and run downstairs when there is a noise in the house.

You mean that the Strong Independent women Can't attack an Intruder by Herself?

She need a MAN to protect her?

Is that what you are saying?

There is the person you take home for the night, and the person you take home for life. This works for both men and women.
The stupid, sleazy,cute girl is great for the night. But what you take home for life could be quite the opposite.
For women, the bad boy is the guy for the night. Even if she takes him to be a partner, it usualy doesn't last long.

Yeah... it's the Same for Guys Too...

There is a Type of woman we want to BE with, in a long term relationship...

And then there is the type of woman that Has one night stands with the Bad Boys.

Unless you are saying, that women can have "Standards" for men, but men cannot have "Standards" for women?

Slut: Noun
Slut or slattern is a pejorative term meaning an individual who is sexually promiscuous. The term is generally applied to women and used as an insult or offensive term of disparagement, meaning "dirty or slovenly."

-Edrick

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by gps777

If you can get that out of her post and think she deserves to be insulted by you.

Dont whinge that your alone,your "alone" for good reason.

I can't STAND hypocrisy.

Or the people who Express Hypocritical Ideals.

-Edrick

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Edrick

Yeah and one more reason you hate yourself.

I read one of your latest posts this morning before going to work which talked about you being picked on as a kid etc.

You said you "used" to be a nice guy,cant beat them join them huh?

Now thats WEAK that you also label many to be.

Edit to add

I also take back,saying (in the offic topic post that was removed) that I was wrong then in you being alone,after you said "you weren`t,then in a later post say you have never been in a relatioship.

I think your ego through your studies has limited your personal growth which is extremely imature.

For you to see couples happily together must burn the crap out of you,leaving you more bitter and twisted.

Its a total waste of life to put yourself through this Edrick,you dont need to find an equal you only need to find the one that makes you complete,rather than a complete A hole.

Its a shame because you dont know what your missing out on.
edit on 4-11-2010 by gps777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by gps777

Yeah and one more reason you hate yourself.

I read one of your latest posts this morning before going to work which talked about you being picked on as a kid etc.

Explain to me how I deserved it.

You said you "used" to be a nice guy,cant beat them join them huh?

No thats WEAK that you also label many to be.

Are you saying that I If can't beat Nice Guys, that I might as well join them?

Are you feeling well?

Because your reply didn't sound like an actual retort, It just sounded like a justification for your Preconceived Hatred.

Would you mind explaining EXACTLY why you think I deserved that?

I also take back,saying (in the offic topic post that was removed) that I was wrong then in you being alone,after you said "you weren`t,then in a later post say you have never been in a relatioship.

I think your ego through your studies has limited your personal growth which is extremely imature.

So, explain why you think that Being with a Woman is the path to Correctness in action and Words.

For you to see couples happily together must burn the crap out of you,leaving you more bitter and twisted.

Hardly... It warms my heart when I see Love Blossom.

You just cant see anything but HATRED as an opposition to your opinions, can you?

Or, at the very least, you don't want anyone ELSE to see anything but hatred as an opposition to your opinions.

It's just all about YOU isn't it?

Do you know what Obtuse means?

Its a total waste of life to put yourself through this Edrick,you dont need to find an equal you only need to find the one that makes you complete,rather than a complete A hole.

Its a shame because you dont know what your missing out on.

What *AM* I missing out on?

Would you like to explain that?

Or would you rather tell me why I don't deserve what you think I am missing out on?

What makes you think that I must be ALONE because I am not in a relationship?

Are you really that OBSESSED with Sex, that you think that anyone who is not having sex, is a loser?

-Edrick
edit on 4-11-2010 by Edrick because: You add, I add

edit on 4-11-2010 by Edrick because: MOAR ADDITION!

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Edrick
Explain to me how I deserved it.

I have never been a bully,I fight bullies.Had a bully father,from a young age,so will if I see it stick up for the underdog.

If true you were a "nice guy" "nice kid" and was bullied I cannot believe you never witnessed someone defend you from them.

Because your reply didn't sound like an actual retort, It just sounded like a justification for your Preconceived Hatred.

Would you mind explaining EXACTLY why you think I deserved that?

Because I believe you can be so much more.
edit on 4-11-2010 by gps777 because: quote tags

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by gps777

I have never been a bully,I fight bullies.Had a bully father,from a young age,so will if I see it stick up for the underdog.

If true you were a "nice guy" "nice kid" and was bullied I cannot believe you never witnessed someone defend you from them.

Nope, All I saw, was People like you, defending my persecutors from accusations. While attempting to Justify their Hatred.

Which is why I defend People from YOUR accusations.

That's the sad part, I already AM so much more.

You are just defending the status quo that keeps you well LAID, by justifying the Machinations of the Selfish, and Weak.

-Edrick
edit on 4-11-2010 by Edrick because: spelling

edit on 4-11-2010 by Edrick because: Which is why I defend people from YOUR accusations.

edit on 4-11-2010 by Edrick because: addition

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by gps777

Did you have a Point to this?

Or are you just attempting to control the conversation with vagueness?

-Edrick

edit on 4-11-2010 by Edrick because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Nope, All I saw, was People like you, defending my persecutors from accusations. While attempting to Justify their Hatred.

Then I find it hard to believe you to have been a "nice kid" if you have to twist things to come to these conclusions.

That's the sad part, I already AM so much more.

Yeah I`ve come to expect as much from you.

edit on 4-11-2010 by gps777 because: tag

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by gps777

Then I find it hard to believe you to have been a "nice kid" if you have to twist things to come to these conclusions.

Would you like to explain what brought you to this conclusion?

Or am I expected to take it as an Axiom that whatever you say is the Gods honest truth?

Are you Refuting something that I said, or are you just attacking me again?

If what you say is True, and you defend the Weak from Bullies, then Why are *YOU* bullying The_Quiet_Storm?

You are not as Consistent as you seem to believe, because YOU are being the Bully right now.

-Edrick
edit on 4-11-2010 by Edrick because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   

And you want to justify your sexual choices, because you KNOW that the Guys that you go after are the Scum of the Earth who use other people for their own advantage.

Great example of the way you work.
The men I like are NOT scum of the earth. They are intelligent, talented, attractive, confident, respectful and caring. I find it truly disgusting that you would judge both them and myself purely because want to believe all women like dating a-holes.

You just WANT that to be the case yet now you're just slandering.. and don't call me "honey" thats way out of line.
edit on 4-11-2010 by riley because: typos

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Would you like to explain what brought you to this conclusion?

Your response to my post brought me to that conclusion.....

reply to post by gps777

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by riley

Great example of the way you work.
The men I like are NOT scum of the earth. They are intelligent, talented, attractive, confident, respectful and caring. I find it truly disgusting that you would judge both them and myself ant to believepurely all women like dating a-holes.

You just WANT that to be the case yet now you're just slandering.. and don't call me "honey" thats way out of line.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.independent.co.uk...

Bad boys, it seems, really do get all the girls. Women might claim they want caring, thoughtful types but scientists have discovered what they really want – self-obsessed, lying psychopaths.

You wanna try again, [snip]?

-Edrick
edit on 4/11/10 by masqua because: Removed affectionate terminology as it was typed to instil anger.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by gps777

Your response to my post brought me to that conclusion.....

Nothing specific, eh? just a vague response?

Do you care to Elucidate your Opinion? or are you unable to Express your opinion in Actual Words?

-Edrick

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   

If what you say is True, and you defend the Weak from Bullies, then Why are *YOU* bullying The_Quiet_Storm?

TQS insulted a woman in his post that was uncalled for,which he edited most of it out.

You are not as Consistent as you seem to believe, because YOU are being the Bully right now.

What your saying I`m Bullying bullies?

boohoo
edit on 4-11-2010 by gps777 because: tag

edit on 4-11-2010 by gps777 because: which he edited most of it out.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by gps777

TQS insulted a woman in his post that was uncalled for

And where specifically did this action occur... You CAN quote him on this, can't you?

Unless you are lying, of course...

What your saying I`m Bullying bullies?

Oh, please...

Don't even attempt to play the hero here.... you are Lobbing Insults left and right.

Quote where TQS was being a Bully, and BACK UP YOUR CLAIM, or stop talking.

-Edrick

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Edrick

He edited his post,so thats a bit hard to quote

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by gps777

He edited his post,so thats a bit hard to quote

So, I'm supposed to take your Insults towards him on FAITH?

Are you serious?

-Edrick

new topics

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join