It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do women break up with nice guys?

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 06:06 AM
link   
hi ,you need to check out the books of Ross Jefferies, Neil Strauss and the 'double your dating' E book,these men have answered these questions [and more] and,with some effort on your part,can help you be more successful with women.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by ewokdisco

oh my god, no we don't. These people contribute to the stupidity of all that's wrong in today's sexual scene in America.

Come on, any other advice than "Be a badboy/jerk" to get women? You even got a star for your post. I bet you it's some silly woman that likes to be abused by these pick up artist CONmen.
edit on 4-11-2010 by The Quiet Storm because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 07:07 AM
link   
ignore that post above, these men will help you have more selection and choices with women. try and read the game by Neil strauss, he talks of being lonely and bad with women and then learned how not to be. that book 'the game' is a good starting point. and be VERY suspicious of anyone one who says 'just be yourself' or slams men who want other men to do well with women...

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 07:18 AM
link   
yea ok. you sound like a robot.

btw, I got into the whole pick up artist scene a long time ago. I know what it's about. It's about manipulating women, to make them think you're a bad boy/jerk, so that they'll like you.

I've tried it before, saw that it DID work, and am now repulsed by it.

It was just not what I was. it teaches men to "run game" the way jerks do, the way really snotty women expect men to be, like badboys/jerks.

That "game" is sado-masochist and is based on a horrible conception of sexuality. it is also inherently misogynist.

Some guys get mad because they couldn't get laid, they saw that guys who acted bad got the girls, so now they act the same way, dress the same way, play "the game" the same way. They just figured out the rules of this vicious "game". It is based on a really degrading concept of sexuality.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Edrick

MAYBE FAILURE IS YOUR THING.

Maybe making personal attacks is yours.

Ooh see I can use big letters too.

I was making a general observation on how nasty this thread has gotten.. it's meant to be about "why women dump nice guys" yet somehow its become about how all women are feminazi bitches who are taking advantage of poor innocent "nice" men even though they're being whiney, are passive aggressive and have sexual entitlement issues. You even started saying women LIKED being abused and liked tyrants yet you cry "charactor attack" when women react to your abuse.

Strange how women are getting so angry with you even though you are being hateful.

That disproves your theory: Your "meaness" should be turning us all on by your reckoning. If you were right we'd be all flooding your inbox with romantic requests because we can't resist badboys.. :shk:

You do not want to discuss the topic. Both yourself and quietstorm just want to use it as a platform to bash women and have your bigoted self serving beliefs of women validated. Meanwhile quietstorm will have the luxury knowing his solitude and lack of sex is completely the fault of all women collectively and has nothing to do with him. You are not doing him any favours by indulging him.
edit on 4-11-2010 by riley because: typo

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by The Quiet Storm

You are a bit cold and mean though Edrick I'll give you that, even if most if not all of what you say is true..

The truth is sometimes cold, and harsh.

Too many people would rather believe a Lie that makes them feel good, than a truth that hurts their Ego, or sense of Entitlement.

I prefer not to "Be Respectful" of peoples Ego's and Emotional Entitlement.

I speak the Truth, the Whole Truth, and Nothing but the Truth...

Some people do not appreciate this, because their life is filled with happiness, and they don't want to hear about how their little "Games" are causing all of the problems in the world.

Because all of the Problems are... *SOMEONE ELSE'S PROBLEM.*

And it always falls to the Intelligent Men, Dejected and Rejected by the warm center of society to be the problem solving slaves of the Self Indulgent.

I am sick of this Status Quo.

I wonder though.. if you weren't the way you were would people respect you less and take advantage of you?

I used to be a Feminist, when I was younger.

"Women are Equal to men" I would agree... They can CLEARLY do everything that men can do.

I touted the party line, I respected their Choices, their Feelings, Their Sense of Entitlement.

I believed, I actually *BELIEVED* everything that I am arguing *AGAINST* in this forum.

God Help me, I believed it.

Then I grew up, and realized that I was just a Brainwashed slave like the rest of them.

it had something to do with the fact, that no matter how Civil I was, no matter how Kind I was.... I was always on the Outside, Looking Inwards...

Rejected by those at the Top of the Social Hierarchy.

I mostly just kept to myself.... I preferred to talk about things like Science and Physics, Philosophy and Religion....

Everyone else was memorizing lines from 90210.

I knew that I didn't have anything to talk to these people about, So I just preferred to go my own way.

I remember that my Only friend in middle school was Gay.... (Extremely Homosexual), and since his house was on the way to my house, we would walk and talk for a time after school.

The Popular Guys... the Ones who played the Sports, and Bragged about getting all the girls to [snip] [snip] [snip] would throw Snowballs at *ME* from the back of their Pickup Trucks (AT SPEED), over the course of Several Years.

And when I was VERY VERY LUCKY.... they *DIDN'T CONTAIN ROCKS.*

I got my Clothes Urinated on During Gym class more times than I could Count by these "Bad Boys", these "Ladies Men"

When I first got to High School, I was known ONLY by the Moniker of "(My Sisters) Little Brother".... and Yes... She knew Every Dude in the School.

People would get ANGRY at me when I used big words that I learned from Reading Books in conversations.

They would Call it "Condescending" to use such Large Words that they didn't learn from Television.

They actually THREATENED ME with Physical Violence for using Large Words.... and for Being Intelligent.

I was being an Arrogant Jerk, apparently, by Expanding my mind and Vocabulary.

No, I was not being Condescending.... This was before I learned about being "Mean"

I was Civil, Kind, and Respectful to everyone, Especially Women.

I was Hated with a Fiery Passion all throughout my School Days.

I know when I've shown my good side people take advantage.. women especially, dont even think twice about it. It might be normal for them to take advantage of men.

Yes, This is what Humans Do.... They take advantage of people who show Kindness, and Civility.

They do not understand these traits, or qualities... and you can see it quite plainly in our world, and politics.

It's like.. when I'm doing things for girls, being good and considerate... they dont even stop to say thank you or anything, or recognize that I'm being courteous. They think it's pathetic.

They see your Kindness as Weakness, they see it as YOU, being their Slave... and they Take advantage of It.

Yeah... I USED to be a "Nice Guy"... Until I was Given a Decade long, Cold hard lesson about what Society really THINKS about guys who prefer not to take advantage of other people.

Well you know sometimes we men do have to do things for them, otherwise not only would they complain, and it's not even about that.. sometimes women do need a little help when it comes to physical labor especially. But they should be thankful and not take men for granted.

Yeah... but they Don't Do they?

They just Use people.

There... Now I'm going to be Insulted Probably.

-Edrick

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by riley

I was making a general observation on how nasty this thread has gotten..

You were Claiming that all "Nice Guys" are Like Me.

I am No longer Nice, I reject the label, therefore your "Observation" does not hold water.

it's meant to be about "why women dump nice guys" yet somehow its become about how all women are feminazi bitches who are taking advantage of poor innocent "nice" men even though they're being whiney, are passive aggressive and have sexual entitlement issues. You even started saying women LIKED being abused and liked tyrants yet you cry "charactor attack" when women react to your abuse.

Yeah, I have never been "Dumped" for being a Nice Guy.... Just for Your Information.

I have never been in a relationship, thank you very much.... I am just attacking the plans of the elite that I see as having a detrimental effect on Society.

No, I don't have "Sexual Entitlement Issues" I do not pursue Women, and have instead elected a path of Celibacy.

Until maybe I go to a place in the world where the women are Slightly Less *PURE EVIL*, I shall remain this way.

I am not complaining about women "Not giving me any"... I don't WANT any from these women, thank you very much.

I respect myself too much.

Strange how women are getting so angry with you even though you are being hateful.

It's an entitlement thing...

Girls just want to have fun, and they care not at whose expense their Fun is.

And Frankly, I don't give a [snip] if you think I am being hateful.

That disproves your theory: Your "meaness" should be turning us all on by your reckoning. If you were right we'd be all flooding your inbox with romantic requests because we can't resist badboys.

Nope, i'm afraid you are wrong there.... I use words that the Mooks on television don't use, and people have been conditioned to DESPISE intelligent Males.

And for the LAST TIME, I am Not a "Nice Guy"

You are claiming that "Nice Guys" are somehow Evil, and you will oppose them, and stomp on their heads until they are no longer Nice so that you can Scream "See You are not nice at all!"

I hate to break this to you, But "Nice" does not mean "Emotionless Cripple"

You Attack me, and I will Attack you Right Back... I am not JESUS, I do not Turn the Other Cheek... and that is not what "Nice" means anyways.

So... That is why you are Wrong.

You do not want to discuss the topic. Both yourself and quietstorm just want to use it as a platform to bash women and have your bigoted self serving beliefs of women validated.

And you want to justify your sexual choices, because you KNOW that the Guys that you go after are the Scum of the Earth who use other people for their own advantage.

You are trying to JUSTIFY your Sexual proclivities by claiming that "Self Centered Usury" is "Niceness" and that Civility is "Self Centered Usury"

You are transparent honey.

You are not doing him any favours by indulging him.

Insult him some more.

That should help him.

-Edrick

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   
I thought I'd better pour some fuel on the fire

evolutionary strategy why women prefer violent lying psychopaths

www.independent.co.uk...

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by _selectThis_

Excellent Article, and It is Clear proof of what I have been Saying, and also, Why societies collapse.

From your Article:

Bad boys, it seems, really do get all the girls. Women might claim they want caring, thoughtful types but scientists have discovered what they really want – self-obsessed, lying psychopaths.

Yes, And this is why Societies Collapse, because the Inherent Genetic Disposition of Females is to be attracted to Manipulative Jerks.

After the Society has reached "Post Scarcity" by the hard work and collaboration of the "Nice Guys", the women become "Entitled" and begin breeding the "Nice Guys" who build society, out of Existence...

Hence, Empires Collapse as women Gain more Freedoms.

A study has found that men with the "dark triad" of traits – narcissism, thrill- seeking and deceitfulness – are likely to have a larger number of sexual affairs.

Peter Jonason, of New Mexico University in Las Cruces, believes that these traits may have an innate, genetic component that explains why some men seem unable to stop themselves behaving badly.

Narcissism, Thrill seeking and deceitfulness.....

It is not so much that women are ATTRACTED to Deceitfulness and Narcisism.. it's just that they Can't tell the difference.

Jerks LIE, and Women lap it up.

And mostly, Jerks lie about "Nice Guys"

The dark triad of traits are the self-obsession of narcissism, the impulsive, thrill-seeking and callous behaviour of psychopaths and the deceitful and exploitative nature of Machiavellianism. "We have some evidence these traits may represent a successful evolutionary strategy," Dr Jonason told New Scientist magazine.

Yes, it IS a successful evolutionary strategy, in the exact same way that RAPE is a successful evolutionary strategy....

It gets you Laid.

However, Self Centered Deceivers have never ONCE built a Society.... they just collapse them.

And the women, compelled by their Instincts, Follow these Lotharios into the Abyss, and drag their society with them.

-Edrick (Science, It works [snip])

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Maybe what nice guys need is women who can see past the animalistic compunction.
I ask too much they are ruled by their hormones and the pathology that their only power
is sexual.

There are women and men who are aware enough to be humanistic first and gender second.

Really what were discussing here in an aim of reducing this argument to a more manageble point is
that both males and females either lack awareness of their more obvious behaviour or that their
aware of it and choose to be obviously animalistic more than likely they need the kick they get
out of the dopamine, the reward involved for mating successfully.
...... so much for emotional intellect

eh sorry I think I'm aiming a bit high there please continue arguing over the effect and not the cause
very few of us are aware in realising we are just doing what we should.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I really think only 2% of guys would fit the stereotype of Nice.

Same with the amount of narcissistic psychopaths, 2 percent.

The vast majority fall somewhere in the middle and many other factors besides those ideal fantasies result in breeding and how many women a guy can get.

Maybe I'm wrong.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by CeasarKhanTheGreat

I really think only 2% of guys would fit the stereotype of Nice.

Well, I think that Nice guys are more like 80-90% of the population.

So, how do we know who is right, and who is wrong?

Same with the amount of narcissistic psychopaths, 2 percent.

THAT, I will agree with you on.

The vast majority fall somewhere in the middle and many other factors besides those ideal fantasies result in breeding and how many women a guy can get.

Genetic Studies relate that while MOST WOMEN Breed, only 40% of men throughout history have.

The “single most underappreciated fact about gender,” he said, is the ratio of our male to female ancestors. While it’s true that about half of all the people who ever lived were men, the typical male was much more likely than the typical woman to die without reproducing. Citing recent DNA research, Dr. Baumeister explained that today’s human population is descended from twice as many women as men. Maybe 80 percent of women reproduced, whereas only 40 percent of men did.

tierneylab.blogs.nytimes.com...

-Edrick

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   
BOTTOM LINE:

women crave power and wealth in men.

men crave beauty and youth in women.

case closed. good night.

ps read 'the game'.

good night.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   

BOTTOM LINE:

women crave power and wealth in men.

men crave beauty and youth in women.

Generalize some more.... And then Advertise for some Fools Money Making Strategy in Book form.

Bottom Line: We are at the Evolutionary CROSSROADS of the Human Species, as we have been Hundreds of Times in past Civilizations.

We have FAILED every, Single, Time.

Because some Men, would rather USE the fruits of Societies collective labors, to Corrupt its Breeding Base for their own Instinctual Pleasures.

Hence, the Collapse into Animal-ism, that precedes either complete Economic and Legal Collapse, or Invasion from a Foreign nation.

Addition:

The Illuminati are merely a SYMPTOM of this Problem.

-Edrick
edit on 4-11-2010 by Edrick because: addition

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by ewokdisco
ignore that post above, these men will help you have more selection and choices with women. try and read the game by Neil strauss, he talks of being lonely and bad with women and then learned how not to be. that book 'the game' is a good starting point. and be VERY suspicious of anyone one who says 'just be yourself' or slams men who want other men to do well with women...

...there is a special word for men who, say in their thirties, only have the mental maturity to pick up 17 year old, or thereabout, girls. Hebephilia.

As you were Sargeant!

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Givenmay

I am going to agree with this. Its not like women want jerks, but they don't want pushovers. We want the guy who will bring you a cup of tea when your sick, but will grab the bat and run downstairs when there is a noise in the house.

Guys can be "nice" and still self centered. Using nice is too general.You have to be confident, funny, and interesting.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Here's a reason why women break up with nice guys.

Women like to test men on trivial things.

She thinks that if a man fails at one of her tests, that he fails in other aspects of life. This is untrue though because a person can pass a test yet do something completely different in the real life. Further, she tests men on trivial things thinking that it has something to do with some aspect of life she thinks if related.

For example:

It seems a woman wants men to show her that he can be a dick with her. Only once he shows her this will she have respect for him, consider him worthy, or sexy.

She does this by testing him to see if he can give her up for something she thinks would be "important". She gives him a test, and he fails. The problem is that she thinks men only think of women as being sexual objects. Sure a man can be assertive when he needs to be, but to be assertive requires understanding on both parts. She has to be capable of understanding and of reasoning and vice versa. When assertiveness is not working passivity or aggression might work, but should never be the rule. The tests she gives men almost always seem to test whether he's willing to be aggressive, not assertive. Aggressive, as most would say is violent when compared to assertion. Assertion really means assert-ion, or to correct. Correct knowledge. Aggression is violent.

Another reason is that she subconsciously believes that she wants to be dominated by a man because she has an insecurity of herself and of womanhood. She believes that women need to be dominated by men, or led by the hand because women cannot think for herself, is dumb, makes too many mistakes etc. She also believes that if a man is afraid to tell her what's right and wrong, and put her in her place, that he won't do this for himself, others and in other aspects of his life. Though little does she know, is that a woman is different store for ANY man. No man wants to betray his woman, no man actually wants to be a dick with her. Actually, no REAL man would want to. He would only have to if that's what SHE wants, if that's what SHE BELIEVES works on her.

Also, she thinks if he can be a dick with her it shows that he can sacrifice things when he needs to. She does this by testing him to see if he can give HER up for something that would be considered "important". She gives him a test, and he fails. The problem is that she thinks men only think of women as being sexual objects. Men do not always think a woman is just a sex object. A man can and will give up sex if he needs to. To give up a woman is an entirely different thing... especially if it's something so TRIVIAL as a woman simply testing you for PETTY reasons.

Finally... it seems a woman wants a man to be a dick with her to show her that you can be a TEASE. A dick-tease. IN bed, or other. It shows that he can be a challenge, making her want him more. It "supposedly" works on her "dopamine reward circuitry". The greater a challenge it takes to obtain an object the more "value" it seems to have, and the more satisfying it will be in the end to have it.

That quickly dies though as one sees because she was really seeking the THRILL of the chase rather than the obtaining of the object.

All the above is just messed up if you think about it but is quite true, and is subconscious to most women.

Of course, deep down inside, if a woman is honest with herself she will admit that it's not what she believes and and thinks. It's true, deep down inside she doesn't, she would never want this to be true. The ONLY reason she does though on the surface, is because she's been brainwashed by pop culture and mainstream science or is ignorant.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by The Quiet Storm

There is the person you take home for the night, and the person you take home for life. This works for both men and women.
The stupid, sleazy,cute girl is great for the night. But what you take home for life could be quite the opposite.
For women, the bad boy is the guy for the night. Even if she takes him to be a partner, it usualy doesn't last long.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Dude, all this pick up artist seduction community # just plays on women's ignorance and faults to deceive her into bed with him. How is that being in any way a Good man?

Here's something you should consider. In nature sexual selection has of two kinds. Intersexual selection and intrasexual selection.

One type occurs when females select males with the traits that ensure the survivability of the species. Traits that ensure survival.

The other type occurs when females select men with the most desirable traits in regards to competition with other males. ie a peacock develops colorful feathers NOT because it necessarily increases his chances of survival (which is definitely true, it makes the peacock more prone to predators) but because it increases his chance of survival because the females are attracted to display.

That is not to say that this type might not Also increase chances of survival in the species, but of only one breed, and in also attracting the opposite sex, of only one breed as well.

The problem is in Humans, intrasexual selection is much more common and preferred. So what this says is that women seek traits of men that she is most turned on to rather than what is best for her and her survival and that of the human species. Humans need each other to survive, it's how we can survive. How does picking a man that wants to kill other men for selfish gain and be evil REALLY ensuring survival? Maybe it gives SHORT TERM pleasure and security, but in the long term it does nothing. It also doesn't mean that long term pleasure in security would be void of any short term pleasure security in select males.

So you see, everything is not "pick up". The pick up artist industry PLAYS on the insecurities of males, and of the whole badboy vs good guy "dynamic"/conditioning.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by nixie_nox

So you want to justify being promiscuous and being a whore for a night of so called "pleasure"?

Why can't a Good Guy also bring short term pleasure? Not all good men have problems with this.

Good men also don't want women she have 'serial' monogamous relationships, which in reality is the same as linear polygamy.

When you're done doing the hundreds or thousands of men, by the time you get to him you're all used up, and watered down.

You think that's well deserved, especially if he's the type to have been turned down by women ALL HIS LIFE only to find some minute attention late in his life with some woman, who is also probably much older than him, at an age when sex wouldn't matter anymore and would in fact be so for good reason?

Don't be selfish, egotistic and materialistic.

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join