It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do women break up with nice guys?

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by KilgoreTrout

ME:
Thanks for completely destroying your own credibility.

YOU:
What credibility? I wasn't claiming any. Ever!

Wow..... I mean.... WOW.

You claim to speak for EVERYONE in saying that no one is impressed by my posts.

You claim To understand Economics, And you immediately follow that by an admission that you know absolutely nothing about the subject...

You are getting your panties in a bunch, because you can't stand to hear a truth that hurts your ego....

And then....

AND THEN...

Lady, You aren't even ATTEMPTING to Argue with me here.

You are just Venting Emotionally, and claiming Knowledge that you do not posses in order to make yourself look good, and you FAILED SO HARD THAT I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING.

Your Economic Situation, as well as your POLITICAL situation is Decidedly LINKED to your inability to Understand Reality, and FACE THE TRUTH OF THE SITUATION.

And the sad part is....

You are actually a Fairly Accurate Example of the Average American Woman.

Opinionated about Everything that you know nothing about, Full of yourself, and MADE of Solipsism.

I think my job here is Done, actually.

-Edrick

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Chill, folks.

This particular battle between the sexes may not be won, but, don't forget, the war has been blazing for 200,000 years or more.

Best to allay your anger and approach future battle lines with civility and decorum.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Edrick
Well, I'm sorry that I don't know Australian law very well....

Dont fake being sorry either,by then saying ...

But you shouldn't call it "I had to go look it up" when I furnished a LINK to the topic of discussion.

That's not only lazy, but insincere.

Truth,I`ve been having computer issues,I had a tehcnician playing around with it yesterday,I also bought a new monitor 24" wide screen and he fixed the width etc and played with the set up of it,when I logged onto ATS I didn`t notice that some colours aren`t showing properly,your link just looked like a large text,It wasn`t until after I looked up your law that I ran the cursor over your post scolling down the page and noticed the cursor turn to a finger point.One of those OH moments.

But I`ll keep in mind your judgements of me as lazy and insincere and apply it to you in future.But honestly.

I don't hate women.

I hate men who think that Woman ARE MEN.

While treating them like retarded children who are not capable of making their own Decisions.

Speaking of retarded and hate...

Women HATE men with a Lack of Sexual experience, or who do not attempt to Control other men, either through Physical Force, or Social Domination.

Women Adore Tyrants.

IT get's them Off.

We all have the Eyes to see that women only respect the men that treat them like Masturbatory Aids, and soulless dolls.

They only Respect Men that treat other men like Garbage in order to get Ahead.

Women Vote For Tyrants..... you can see it Quite Clearly in their Choices of Relationships.

Women do not Desire Equality, They Desire Tyranny, They Desire Oppression.

And you Intelligent men, are only Fit to be Brain Slave Cuckolds, working your entire life, alone, dejected and rejected, and having all of your creative efforts stolen from you, to serve their interests.

Oh man,this was fromjust one post of yours I could go on and on and on,curtesy of your highness.

And I know that you are smarter than to think that women should CHOOSE WHAT OUR GOVERNMENT DOES, while not holding them accountable for their own actions.

Well if you can show me where I blame this on all women,as you do.

Look, I don't mean to be RUDE, again... but here comes the CRAYON.

No problem to me,you`d better understand I`ve borrowed your crayon.

They have never had to FIGHT for it, they never EARNED it, THEY DON'T UNDERSTAND IT, because Guys like you will *LIE* to them to make them feel good enough about themselves to spread their legs for you.

Guys like me huh? because of your twisted views you probably can not see guys like me,I l did lie to some girls when I was young but for the opposite reason you label me to be,I lied so`s not to hurt their feelings so I didn`t wind up in bed with them.

Also I`m the type of guy that would sit you on your butt before you knew what happened if you were to attack a woman or anyone for that matter,just because you get your jollies off from it,like you have displayed yourself as being.But to top it off you`re the type of guy who would say I was trying to get into your victims pants.

Which is why you only do it from behind a computer sceen,other wise someone will stop you.

What you are showing yourself to be is equal to the ills of the world you rant about.

The collective IGNORANCE of the Western Worlds MALES, in lying to women, TO GET LAID...

IS YOUR ONLY PROBLEM

-Edrick (You WOULD call the Truth, Hatred)

You call your truth,truth?.

I have never seen in any of your posts where you admit to being wrong,I hold no delusion anything I say will convince you or sway you to think again.

The problem being as I see it,you would rather blame anything or anyone just so you can remain who you are,because the pain it would cause you to admit what an imature coward you really are is harder than improving yourself.

You deserve to be bitter and lonely.

Dont tell yourself its too late to change.

PS thanks for the use of your crayon.
edit on 3-11-2010 by gps777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by gps777

Truth,I`ve been having computer issues.........

Fair Enough.

Oh man,this was fromjust one post of yours I could go on and on and on,curtesy of your highness.

So, were you going to REFUTE what I said?

OR just Hurl Insults?

I know your smarter than this and your just picking a fight for the hell of it

And I know that you are smarter than to think that women should CHOOSE WHAT OUR GOVERNMENT DOES, while not holding them accountable for their own actions.

Well if you can show me where I blame this on all women,as you do.

Ok, do you see how your response made no sense, whatsoever?

They have never had to FIGHT for it, they never EARNED it, THEY DON'T UNDERSTAND IT, because Guys like you will *LIE* to them to make them feel good enough about themselves to spread their legs for you.

Guys like me huh? because of your twisted views you probably can not see guys like me,I l did lie to some girls when I was young but for the opposite reason you label me to be,I lied so`s not to hurt their feelings so I didn`t wind up in bed with them.

So.. you DID do exactly as I said you did, and LIE...... and then you say it was to KEEP yourself from being drowned in Free Sex.

That's Rich.

I was referring to you Lying about Women being Equal to men.

Try to stay in context.

Also I`m the type of guy that would sit you on your butt before you knew what happened if you were to attack a woman or anyone for that matter

Oh, you are implying that I am physically Violent with women here....

Nice one... although rather transparent... want to try again?

just because you get your jollies off from it

Oh, so I get a sexual thrill from Attacking and Brutalizing women... Tell me another ONE!!!

like you have displayed yourself as being.

Oh yeah?

Wanna back that one up with a source?

But to top it off you`re the type of guy who would say I was trying to get into your victims pants.

And whom are you referring to as my "Victim" here?

You know... just for posterity.

Which is why you only do it from behind a computer sceen,other wise someone will stop you.

Are you [snip] THREATENING ME?

The collective IGNORANCE of the Western Worlds MALES, in lying to women, TO GET LAID...

IS YOUR ONLY PROBLEM

-Edrick (You WOULD call the Truth, Hatred)

You call your truth,truth?.

I have never seen in any of your posts where you admit to being wrong,I hold no delusion anything I say will convince you or sway you to think again.

You have yet to refute a SINGLE claim with anything other than a...

PERSONAL CHARACTER ATTACK

Would you like to post EVIDENCE of my "Wrongness" or are you just going to keep using EMOTIONAL APPEALS?

The problem being as I see it,you would rather blame anything or anyone just so you can remain who you are,because the pain it would cause you to admit what an imature coward you really are is harder than improving yourself.

Would you like to explain how I am wrong?

Or are you going to Fill your entire post with Emotional Insults?

You deserve to be bitter and lonely.

It's too bad for you, that I am neither.

Try again to tell me who I am... I love beating you at this game.

PS thanks for the use of your crayon.

You are using it wrong.

-Edrick

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 11:53 PM
link   
I am so glad that we have now discovered the real reason why women break up with nice guys. They start out nice and then show their true colours.

...Just getting back on topic.

edit on 4-11-2010 by riley because: typo

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 12:03 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Edrick

I'm not "Nice"... I'm a Mean Old Man.

-Edrick

mean 2 (mn)
adj. mean·er, mean·est
a. Selfish in a petty way; unkind.
b. Cruel, spiteful, or malicious.
2. Ignoble; base: a mean motive.
3. Miserly; stingy.
a. Low in quality or grade; inferior.
b. Low in value or amount; paltry: paid no mean amount for the new shoes.
5. Common or poor in appearance; shabby:
6. Low in social status; of humble origins.
7. Humiliated or ashamed.
8. In poor physical condition; sick or debilitated.
9. Extremely unpleasant or disagreeable: The meanest storm in years.
10. Informal Ill-tempered.
11. Slang
a. Hard to cope with; difficult or troublesome: He throws a mean fast ball.
b. Excellent; skillful: She plays a mean game of bridge.
www.thefreedictionary.com...

Yep that sums it up and what I`m against,you also have a ton of ability which is ill directed.

Rip into anyone as you so enjoy doing in public simply because your mean or you can, someone will stop you,which is why I said you only do it behind a computer sceen.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by riley

Riley, please stop. This response is getting very old. No, not all "nice guys" aren't really "nice". It's becuase they weren't nice guys at all.

THe only ones that really are, are just bitter because everytime they were nice they were screwed over by women and they are left alone. Who could blame them? But they cannot be compared to all the thousands of other men who degrade women everyday and treat them like garbage. The REAL jerks. The jerks women fall for, and complain to the nice guys about, yet never think twice the nice guy is what she might really need. The ones that are told, they are so nice and even sweet, yet they wonder why they don't turn her on. It's because in AMERICA NICENESS IS ASSOCIATED WITH NONSEXUAL THINGS BUT BAD CHARACTERISTICS AND CRUELTY ARE SURELY ASSOCIATED WITH SEXINESS. BEING A JERK, BEING HYPERSEXUAL, BEING PERSISTENT EVEN WHEN SHE SAYS NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But only those with sexual experience in the US of America can actually know that this is what girls wanted and that she plays hard to get. Being obsessed with pop culture THUGS, and GANGSTERS. Typical screw ups shown on TV, being associated with sexual things, and attractivness. The ones that rebel simply to rebel, but not exactly for a good purpose. Just because rebellion in general is seen as cool, and hip, and sexy. While smart and civilized people were NERDS, "WEAK", LOSERS and the like. Socially inept. Of course, this became a self fulfilling prophecy as they were associated social ineptness, they became socially inept due to lack of experience in the social arena bestowed upon them by the order of society.

Typical attack on nice guys Riley.. that nice guys aren't really nice.

That's BS.

As far as I could remember back in high school. I was ALWAYS extremely courteous to women. All throughout high school I was about the ONLY one who defended women when guys were messing with the girls, making fun of her and teasing her, being innapropriate and bad with her. Yea, the girls never really thanked me for it. One girl found me attractive at some point and well.. it ended up wrong because I wanted to take things slower, and not participate in bad boy culture. She was a bisexual anyway, and she would make out at the drop of a hat with any guy she just met at a party, and do other things with. I thought she was making a fool of me and mocking me anyways. I didn't find her too attractive either.. with her typical bi-sexual look.

Some other girls found me somewhat attractive later, but only after I started to become somewhat of what was suggested by pick up artist material, aka to be cocky. So I did.

What do you know. I did attract some girls. Though it quickly changed when they found out I wasn't that much of a bad boy, because I wasn't aggressive enough with them. They expected me to be much like the other guys who teased them and make fun of them.. even when they said stop. Though I never really made fun of them.

Just face it.. when people are young, and even today.... sexuality in men is associated with men teasing women, and being "bad", and "taboo", naughty. Not Courtly.

edit on 4-11-2010 by The Quiet Storm because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 01:02 AM
link   

I'm sorry but you misunderstand many of the points I made.

Geez...

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Again.. you misunderstand me.

See a guy like Edrick knows what I'm talking about in every instance.

On another note... if a majority of girls are incapable of serious intellectual discussions, why even bother?

They seem to just not get men when they tallk about important things. they only want fun and games, nothing serious.

I find many men lowering their intelligence just so that women could keep up. Making things less serious. I guess this is why our generation, the younger generations are unable to ever really participate in serious intellectual discussions.

Maybe it's not that women aren't intelligent (I hope so, in fact I know they are!), but that for one.. 'manly' topics are things of a more intellectual nature, which women have no experience in, no interest in since well.. they don't need to be. It's considered boring, and things only "uncool" people do, and "old folks."

So in this case, I understand why you have so many questions and misunderstandings about what I say. These all seem typical.

Same with gps.

Same with riley too, and her misunderstandings, though she likes to paint me the same many others that just aren't the same as me.

Just because I show characteristcs of model stereotypes shown in mass media doesn't mean I am the same.

The same can be said for women as well. I just haven't met anything different I guess, or known any to the point I could actually get to know them.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 01:17 AM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 01:24 AM
link   
I shouldn't judge.

Women are everywhere but here on this forum. The ones on here are but a few of them.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Quiet Storm
THe only ones that really are, are just bitter because everytime they were nice they were screwed over by women and they are left alone. Who could blame them? But they cannot be compared to all the thousands of other men who degrade women everyday and treat them like garbage. The REAL jerks. The jerks women fall for, and complain to the nice guys about, yet never think twice the nice guy is what she might really need. The ones that are told, they are so nice and even sweet, yet they wonder why they don't turn her on.

Good one.

Something I also agree with and have seen a lot of.Some women do end up with the nice guy eventually QS and a lot of women don`t fall for the bad boy to begin with.

My young nieghbours across the road had a baby this year and recently got married,he was what I would say to be a "nice guy" three months after the marriage,I saw him loading his trailer with furniture,I went across to talk with him,I saw his face and he was destroyed,he told me very uncumfortably they are splitting up,he said he`s not handling it very well and that was plain to see.Two days later his Mr`s b/f moved in,he`s in the armed forces and a lot rougher looking guy.

I told the "nice guy" that I`ve been through similar and that I`m here if he ever needed some help or just to talk.

I cant help but feel sorry for the guy,because I know what he`s facing.There are many men who commit suicide when having to deal with their loss or marriage failure,they also whilst trying to come to terms with it,struggle to hold their jobs and pay for a roof over their own head while being smacked hard with child support,when they struggle with the child support they are labbeled "dead beat dads".

Been there.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 02:04 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by gps777

The post you made that started this off,was baiting someone into an arguement,so you could rip her apart.

No, technically, I was *NOT* baiting her into anything...

I was attempting to express an additional point, that her post had brought to Mind.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I don't mean to be Rude....

But where is the Effort on the Girl's behalf here?

OR is she merely a Trophy to be Won?

Why do men have to do the Chasing, but women Don't?

Do you call this Equality?

She responded, and I ignored her.

Then I posted something In general (Not responding to her at ALL)

And she responded Thusly:

To which I replied with The Economics Thing:

To which she replied with:

Hahahahahahahah! My family debt is a good deal bigger than that, and either way, still paying me taxes on those national obligations too, so you can keep your smart arse remarks to yourself, 'cos they ain't impressing no-one.

So, you see... while you may FEEL that you are right, She insulted *ME*

That makes You... what is the opposite of Right again?

Oh, Yeah....

*WRONG*

-Edrick
edit on 4-11-2010 by Edrick because: clarification

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 03:21 AM
link   
You are a bit cold and mean though Edrick I'll give you that, even if most if not all of what you say is true..

I wonder though.. if you weren't the way you were would people respect you less and take advantage of you?

I know when I've shown my good side people take advantage.. women especially, dont even think twice about it. It might be normal for them to take advantage of men.

It's like.. when I'm doing things for girls, being good and considerate... they dont even stop to say thank you or anything, or recognize that I'm being courteous. They think it's pathetic. Well you know sometimes we men do have to do things for them, otherwise not only would they complain, and it's not even about that.. sometimes women do need a little help when it comes to physical labor especially. But they should be thankful and not take men for granted.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Women won't break up with nice guys, as long as there are no other options open for them..

Ideally, they would All want to be with the most dominant male and accept the negatives that came with such a personality. But nature Is about a hierarchy so you have to choose the person most realistically available to you. Uglier women probably won't break up with the nice guys after they have tried and failed to get better men.

But let's face it, 90% of all guys are the same emotionally, physically, and in terms of intelligence. Those 90% are the Nice ones, trust me. 10 percent are predators and you probably don't know who they are since it's important to hide the evil aspects about yourself in today's world. The trick is though, that the media makes us think the 90% are somehow more varied than they really are, they portray more diversity than is actually there in reality so there exists all sorts of subcategories and labeling.

Bottom line is.. it is not an issue. Nature takes care of it in realms beyond our consciousness.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 04:20 AM
link   
reply to post by CeasarKhanTheGreat

the most dominant is obviously not always the best choice.

The most dominant could very well be so because of cold brutality.

If this is what women want, and they've shown that they do, in every single case... then women are all messed up.

There is a physical hierarchy ie, physically whoever is on the top, and there is a spiritual based on virtue, inner qualities, character, etc. Ideally one would need to be supreme in both, not just one.

The problem is.. that we humans.. with our 'physical hierarchies' are ruled by really evil men with space age technology, and even above those men, are perhaps really evil extraterrestrials with space age technology, above that is conceptual.

For women to expect men to be able to beat such technology, is expecting a bit too much at times. We can do our best but there's gotta be a line drawn.

The fact is too, that both hierarchies have been made seperate such that in our world, a physically successful person is pretty low on the spiritual hierarchy and one on the spiritual heirarchy is usually made to be low on the physical.

There's reasons for that because the 'evil powers that be' set it up that way. Thus.. good people in the spiritual hierarchies have trouble making it to the top of any physical hierarchy since they are kept from doing so. Ignorance feuls it all

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 04:32 AM
link   
reply to post by The Quiet Storm

True as regards women. But who says all men don't desire power, brutality, and ruling of their domain through force and with absolute authority? It's a child's fantasy of winning the game. For females of being with/in control of the man who won the game.

Even though practically all men will never be this way because of the whole hierarchy thing and most people on their way to self-actualization will reconcile their desires/fantasies with reality and their destined role in life. The overwhelming majority of us guys are the nice type and most women will end up being with the nice guy despite their fantasies.

Edit - I look at it as one hierarchy that is inclusive of everything. Just because one is at the top of the pyramid doesn't mean that person has the most control over day to day reality. A king can rule, but perhaps only as much as his warriors .. Better yet, is a reverseable pyramid that changes direction frequently. Like this:

From Journey To The East by Hermann Hesse

‘It is the law of service. He who wishes to live long must serve, but he who wishes to rule does not live long.’ ‘Then why do so many strive to rule?’
‘Because they do not understand. There are few who are born to be masters; they remain happy and healthy. But all the others who have only become masters through endeavour, end in nothing.’

Just says that the master must be a servant also.
edit on 4-11-2010 by CeasarKhanTheGreat because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 04:54 AM
link   
reply to post by CeasarKhanTheGreat

as for the one hierarchy thing.. ideally it's supposed to be a single hierarchy. But in this society it is kept seperate.

The spiritual, the good people, the smart ones, the intellectuals, etc. are kept from being successful materially while the brutes, the tyrants, etc. who are not smart, not good people not spiritual or virtuous are the ones who become materially successful.

This is Usually the case in this society.

I mean, just look at Western society. The smartest people end up alone, and disempowered. The media portrays us that way too.

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join