It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

man, im not rich enough to be a democrat.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 10:54 AM
link   
recently on the news, i have herd that Kerry voted to raise taxes some 900 times, 900!!!!! isnt that ridiculous. just goes to show you, if you want the country to rot from the inside out, vote democrat.

posted on Mar, 27 2004 @ 09:38 AM
link   
dems and reps, same thing

posted on Mar, 27 2004 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Yeah, but you never know with him, he probably voted against it 900 times too. He doesnt know what he wants.

Ra

posted on Mar, 27 2004 @ 12:18 PM
link   
UNDER BUSH YOU SOON WILL HAVE NO JOB, NO INSURANCE, NO RETIREMENT, NO EDUCATION, NO FUTURE.

YOU WON'T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT TAXES SINCE THEY WON'T BE ABLE TO MAIL THE FORMS TO YOU WHILE LIVING UNDER A BRIDGE!!!! NO INCOME, NO TAXES!!!!

NOW I SEE HOW THIS WORKS!!!! I THINK I JUST CRACKED THE CONSERVATIVE CODE? THEY WISH TO RETURN TO THE AMERICA OF POST-1929 STOCK MARKET CRASH.

THE TOP 1% RICH ARE RICHER AND THE 99% OF AMERICA ARE POOR, DESTITUDE AND ALONE!!!!

IMPEACH BUSH NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TAKE BACK AMERICA FOR AMERICANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STOP THE BUSHONIAN CABAL OF CORPORATE PIRACY!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Mar, 27 2004 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ra WE ONLY PAY TAXES WHEN WE ARE EMPLOYED!!!!

Well,

Actually that is not true. If you are fortunate enough to have not been unemployed for longer than your benefits last. You are paying or owe taxes on your unemployment compensation. Also the feul you place into your vehicle while searching for employment is heavily taxed. Not to mention any cigarettes or booze you are consuming while under this duress. Taxation with lousy representation, nothing like it

TUT TUT

posted on Mar, 27 2004 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Okay, this is spam... but I just think it's interesting to see Ra and Tutenkhamen discussing American politics in 2004 A.D.... sounds like a bad Sci-Fi channel movie.

posted on Mar, 27 2004 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ra
UNDER BUSH YOU SOON WILL HAVE NO JOB, NO INSURANCE, NO RETIREMENT, NO EDUCATION, NO FUTURE.

YOU WON'T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT TAXES SINCE THEY WON'T BE ABLE TO MAIL THE FORMS TO YOU WHILE LIVING UNDER A BRIDGE!!!! NO INCOME, NO TAXES!!!!

NOW I SEE HOW THIS WORKS!!!! I THINK I JUST CRACKED THE CONSERVATIVE CODE? THEY WISH TO RETURN TO THE AMERICA OF POST-1929 STOCK MARKET CRASH.

THE TOP 1% RICH ARE RICHER AND THE 99% OF AMERICA ARE POOR, DESTITUDE AND ALONE!!!!

my family is doing prettey well thnak you very much, my fater was just promoted, nows hes number 2 in IT where he works and is making a nice load of money. so much for the conservative code bs you liberals spew

posted on Mar, 28 2004 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xenographer
Okay, this is spam... but I just think it's interesting to see Ra and Tutenkhamen discussing American politics in 2004 A.D.... sounds like a bad Sci-Fi channel movie.

Nicely said. Kerry will reenact the taxes bush dispoved of to eliminate the deficit. Then tax the upper class. Dems favor the taxation of the upper class. Go back to school and do a little more research.

posted on Mar, 28 2004 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Ra your an idiot

If you paid taxes you would want less of them. Then again by your use of all CAPS and logic you are probably a 16 year old pimple faced kid who does not understand economics, so I will not insult you further (unless of course you keep speaking of things you know nothing about).
If you study economics you would know that Bush/Republicans have little to do with the number of jobs having declined, and that a foolish stockmarket trend and 3 planes crashing into the world trade centers and pentagon have everything to do with our employment rate.
Of course, 6 or 7 years from now when you are working and realize that the same people you voted for keep taking more of your money to give to social programs, you will hopefully realize you made the wrong choice.

posted on Mar, 28 2004 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by KrazyIvan

Originally posted by Ra

my family is doing prettey well thnak you very much, my fater was just promoted, nows hes number 2 in IT where he works and is making a nice load of money. so much for the conservative code bs you liberals spew

Well hooray for your Dad, he is one of the lucky ones he has a job, I wonder how you feel if he did not? There have been over 3 million jobs lost since Bush took office, many are diappearing going overseas and that includes white collar jobs like your Dad's as well and the Bush adminsistration is refusing to do anything about it and has stated they will not do anything to stop American jobs from going overseas. So your Dad has a job so to you that means Bush is doing ok. There are a lot of Dads out of work, hard working educated Dads without a job. And your President's solution for this problem of American jobs going overseas is to say we will do nothing to stop it and so far his adminsitration has created very few jobs.

posted on Mar, 28 2004 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by goose
Well hooray for your Dad, he is one of the lucky ones he has a job, I wonder how you feel if he did not? There have been over 3 million jobs lost since Bush took office, many are diappearing going overseas and that includes white collar jobs like your Dad's as well and the Bush adminsistration is refusing to do anything about it and has stated they will not do anything to stop American jobs from going overseas. So your Dad has a job so to you that means Bush is doing ok. There are a lot of Dads out of work, hard working educated Dads without a job. And your President's solution for this problem of American jobs going overseas is to say we will do nothing to stop it and so far his adminsitration has created very few jobs.

Oh brother,

BUSH FORCED MULTIPULE COMPANIES TO LAY OFF THOUSANDS OF WORKERS

yet, on the other hand...

BUSH ONLY CARES ABOUT HOOKING UP CORPORATE AMERICA.

Well these ideas (while perhaps not yours) are right along the lines of Ra and you.

I'm pretty sure that nobody needs to be reminded that the unemployment rate is only a factor because people will use anything to attack Bush about.

Historically, 5.6 is just about average if not a little low.

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Why does everyone have such a hard time understanding that what is good for American corporations, and the wealthier individuals is generally good for the country and the lower classes as well. How do you expect to improve the job situation if you make it harder for employers to make a profit. To increase taxation of the wealthy and the large companies is the surest way to make the job situation worse. These huge corporations that all the democrats seem to hate are also the largest employers in the U.S. so stop whining! And Ra, seriously, what is this impeach Bush stuff??? That is just plain stupid. Where do you find grounds for impeachment in your crazy Bush conspiracy to send us back to the depression?

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by KrazyJethro

Originally posted by goose

Oh brother,

BUSH FORCED MULTIPULE COMPANIES TO LAY OFF THOUSANDS OF WORKERS

yet, on the other hand...

BUSH ONLY CARES ABOUT HOOKING UP CORPORATE AMERICA.

Well these ideas (while perhaps not yours) are right along the lines of Ra and you.

I'm pretty sure that nobody needs to be reminded that the unemployment rate is only a factor because people will use anything to attack Bush about.

Historically, 5.6 is just about average if not a little low.

Well lets look at what has happened, Bush took office, there were plenty of jobs, and then 3 million jobs lost, a lot of those jobs going overseas and the Bush administration has said they will not try to stop the jobs from going overseas. If the Bush administration tried to do something to stop it, it might help. Give me a logical reason why the Bush adminstration should not be held responsible, 100,000 jobs lost a month since he has been in office, get real, if while he had been in office 100,000 jobs a month had been created he sure would be taking the credit for that.

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Descendant
Why does everyone have such a hard time understanding that what is good for American corporations, and the wealthier individuals is generally good for the country and the lower classes as well. How do you expect to improve the job situation if you make it harder for employers to make a profit. To increase taxation of the wealthy and the large companies is the surest way to make the job situation worse. These huge corporations that all the democrats seem to hate are also the largest employers in the U.S. so stop whining! And Ra, seriously, what is this impeach Bush stuff??? That is just plain stupid. Where do you find grounds for impeachment in your crazy Bush conspiracy to send us back to the depression?

Well if our jobs are going overseas and the Bush administration is not and has said they will not do anything about it, to stop the jobs from going overseas to a cheaper labor market, then how is that helping the American worker, if people lose their jobs and can't find another due to the fact there are not any jobs available because they have all went overseas who is going to afford to buy from these big corporations, to purchase their products, who is going to be able to pay their bills? Trickle down economics does not work, it was tried by the Reagan administration and now apparently by the Bush administration, how is the rich getting richer helping the poor man when the rich are taking their corporations overseas for the cheap labor market. Please explain to me how anyone is benefiting from that scenario except for the rich for right now but as we get poorer and poorer financially no one is going to have the money to purchase those products except for the rich themselves and they will be a small number, without the American consumer financially able to purchase their products these big corporations will feel the pinch too and eventually go broke.

[Edited on 29-3-2004 by goose]

new topics

top topics

join