It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Killer looking New Ghost Investigation Series

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by mateandbucky06

See my above comment. The 8:00 showing are the old investigations. The 10:00 show begins the new shows.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 12:40 AM
link   
It looks pretty good. I will have to catch the first episode and see just how good ( or bad) it really is.

By the way, the guy in that second video was terrified. He was screaming like a little girl just about. Is he supposed to be a paranormal investigator or just some guy new to the whole phenomena. I sure hope its the latter because if he is a paranormal investigator....and he freaks out that bad.......

Thanks for letting us know about this new series. I will watch the first episode. If I like it I will keep watching

Dust

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Very sensational, but entertaining. The crew are a bit hyper

But the original documentary had some really exceptional footage, and was definitely worth the watch. That's enough to keep me watching the show for the time being.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I watched it. It was pretty good. I definitely like it better than Most Haunted.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by TravelerintheDark

Yeah, I actually think that is what these guys are, first and foremost: Entertainers. They have a very animated and dramatic flair and way of doing things. The leader Zak is completely nuts, calling out hostile entities like that. If they're (the entities) in the location he's doing that, like the priest said, "scratches" are mild compared to what MAY happen to him.

All in all, taken at face value as entertainment, this show is a blast to watch IMO. Very enternaining.

[edit on 18-10-2008 by DimensionalDetective]

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   
First of all the show should be called Guido investigations.
Not too bad though for this bridge and tunnel group of geniuses.
They sure like to curse as they get the poop scared out of them.

Muscle boy should follow the priests advice and stop asking to be harmed.

btw, what's with the Vanilla Ice flattop Zac? Mousse much?

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Found this recent clip about the crew talking about the viscious attack Zak, the leader of the group came under at Bobby Mackey's music world. Pretty intense...

http:// www.travelchannel.com/Video_&_P...leId=1859019202

[edit on 19-10-2008 by DimensionalDetective]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join