It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The next Pope will reveal the final miracle of Fatima (jesus is an alien)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2004 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedarkprojekt
Exactly read the article it talks about how we COULD have been mixed genetically with aliens, they found the most promising creature on earth and cross-bred with it. Im not sure if it was homo sapiens or erectus but somewhere down the line culture, relegion, arts and etc just came out of nowhere, could this be a plausible solution?

Wouldn't we see a sudden jump in human evolution in the fossil record? Nothing like that has been found. Hominid Species evolution.

posted on Apr, 10 2004 @ 11:11 AM
link   
About Armagedon and the fourth dimension...

Could it be that most sinners will die and feed the fourth dimension, and that the chosen ones will be mutated by alien technology, so they don't end up being sucked into the fourth dimension?

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Actually, I found this, I don't think Jesus is an alien, whoever said that is part of the antichrist in my opinion, it's called deciet, why would anybody believe a government official who is a false prophet? is beyond me... Lucia says this:
Link at the bottom as well as the link to the age of Aquarius.

"Our poor Lord, He has saved us with so much love and He is so little understood! So little loved! So badly served! It is painful to see such great confusion, and in so many persons who occupy positions of responsibility! The fact is the devil has succeeded in bringing in evil under the appearance of good; the blind are beginning to lead others, as the Lord tells us in His Gospel, and souls are allowing themselves to be deceived. Gladly I sacrifice myself and offer my life to God for peace in His Church, for priests and for all consecrated souls, especially for those who are deceived and misguided!"
Sr Lucia insists that, "the Virgin knew that these times of diabolical disorientation were to come." To someone who was questioning her on the content of the 3rd secret, Sr Lucia replied, "It's in the Gospel and in the Apocalypse, read them." She also confided to Fr Fuentes that the Virgin Mary made her see clearly that "we are in the last times of the world."

Cardinal Ratzinger in August 1984 said that the 3rd secret concerned the "dangers which threaten the faith and the life of Christians." Responding to the question, "Why is the faith in crisis?", he stated, "The dangers threatening the faith, the importance of the last times, and the fact that the prophecies contained in this Third Secret correspond to what Scripture announces."

On 9/10/84, Bishop Amaral of Leira, Portugal, declared in the great hall of the Technical University in Vienna, "The Secret of Fatima speaks neither of atomic bombs nor of nuclear warheads, nor of SS20 missiles. Its content concerns only our faith. To identify the secret with catastrophic announcements or a nuclear holocaust is to distort the meaning of the message. The loss of faith of a continent is worse than the annihilation of a nation; and it is true that the faith is continually diminishing in Europe." Fr Alonso's thesis is now publicly confirmed by the Bishop of Fatima. The message foretells a terrible crisis within the Church. It is the loss of the faith, which the Immaculate Virgin predicted would occur in our era, if her requests were not sufficiently carried out. This loss of faith and all it entails is the drama that we have been witnessing since 1960.

"The coming of God's kingdom means the defeat of Satan's: "If it is by the Spirit of God that I cast out demons, then the kingdom of God has come upon you." Jesus' exorcisms free some individuals from the domination of demons. They anticipate Jesus' great victory over "the ruler of this world."

J. C. Ratzinger, Catechism of the Catholic Church

www.adishakti.org...

[Edited on 12-4-2004 by TrueLies]

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Wouldn't we see a sudden jump in human evolution in the fossil record? Nothing like that has been found. Hominid Species evolution.

Well i wouldn't gamble alot of money on any sort of fossil dating since i don't think carbon dating is entirely accurate

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 10:17 AM
link   
What makes you think the secret will ever be revealed at all?

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Faceless
What makes you think the secret will ever be revealed at all?

It has been revealed, just not word for word... Read the link bozo.
don't be offended, just read it before opening your mouth.

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by thedarkprojekt

Well i wouldn't gamble alot of money on any sort of fossil dating since i don't think carbon dating is entirely accurate

Actually, carbon dating is pretty accurate up to 50,000 years. Anything older cannot be accurately identified by carbon dating.

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 12:47 PM
link   
i dont think there is anything wrong with the fourth dimension ...in fact i think the shift in consciousness that is soon coming is going to allow many to see into the fourth dimension and some are going to be able to see in more dimensions and a few are going to be able to see omni dimensional...it will all depend on your level of spiritual evolution and how much you can handle but those who are planning to keep the world in the 3rd dimension are going to be exposed by a power that is scientifically unexplainable in our current state and there essence or what ever you want to call it is going to be sucked into a black hole...some who are in on the imprisoning of the people of this world are not what they appear to be and of course the NWO would love to have the masses despair at the revelation of christ being an alien and the malefic entities they serve will have a feast on the negative energies derived from this revelation.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join