It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

youtube clamping down on ufo material now tidus11087 is gone

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 10:25 PM
link   
first it was acebryan7ox

now uk.youtube.com... who has almost 1000 videos and was a very popular user with many informative videos has been suspended

its ridiculous

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by weneedtoknow

Did he ever do anything to break the T & C's over there...?

Maybe he deleted his account....

Hopefully he finds his way back...every forum needs a hero.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Could this be one example of elite groups of people tampering with important evidence that [they] believe could sway large masses of people towards the truth?

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 12:35 AM
link   
I just logged onto youtube and went to go watch some of the videos tidus11087 might have posted, imagine my lack of surprise when I found he too was gone.

Anybody know any other accounts, or websites that still have videos like this functioning?

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 12:37 AM
link   
they probably just received a ton of hateful emails from people that were offended that nothing happened yesterday and so they're doing an all or nothing effort to stop the fraudulent videos. i'm sure it will probably blow over soon

sucks that one person can screw it up for everyone else : /

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 01:02 AM
link   
A friend of mine has been having a lot of problems lately. He's spent a great deal of time videoing chemtrails and jets as they fly over this area. He has captured some strange objects near the jets and chemtrails too. Apparently someone stole a couple of his videos that he had on YouTube and then posted them again claiming that he had taken the footage himself. My friend finally contacted You Tube about it. If this has gone on with him, perhaps this is happening to others too. Maybe You Tube has been receiving a lot of complaints concerning UFO videos.

new topics

top topics

join