It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi from Silver

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Well, hi.

I stumbled across the place in my amusing reading on all the BG furore and it seems an interesting place with some interesting people so i guess Ill stick around.

Im interested in UFO phenomenon but I am also very realistic. I dont make any assumptions and my feeling is that jumping at belief or disbelief without logic and reason is closeminded on both sides. If you believe nothing and accept and consider all possibilities as possible you are more likely to find the truth I suppose is my logic.

Anyway, im looking forward to having some interesting dicsussions in my time here,

Later,

Silver

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 10:39 PM
link   
its always nice to see new intelligent people flocking to this site. It points to the fact that more and more people, (even though intelligent people have always been around), are seeking answers to what is going on around them.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by silver6ix

Welcome!

If you believe nothing and accept and consider all possibilities as possible you are more likely to find the truth I suppose is my logic.

Nice....

If only half of the rest of us felt the same way, we'd be the majority....

Oh so close....!

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 10:27 AM
link   
I dont see the field of UFOs as being soemthing for unitelligent people, quite the opposite. The smarter you are the more questions you must have id guess and its natural to wish for more answers.

The limits of this rock and our current understanding frustrate me. Knowing ill probably live and die missing out on many of the true wonders of the universe and instead have to occupy myself with the highly unintelligent squabbling of Earth politics is a very unpleasant thought.

Aliens would at least give me something fascinating and new to chew over and learn, got to be better than how big some celebs boobs are and whos squabbling with who which is the sad state of Earth affairs right now!!

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 08:36 PM
link   
hmmm...I think something can be learned here.

Become the most intelligent person you know. Work extremely hard at something and you can become an Einstein and you will be able to work with the smartest humans in the world. Wouldn't that end your boredom?

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 05:19 AM
link   
WELCOME TO ATS!

Looks like some good came out of the whole BG mess, I hope you stick around and enjoy your self here with us.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 12:48 PM
link   
I found the board also looking for sth on the web, and finally - what I have to say - members are really impressive as a source of the knowledge

and mods too

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Hi Silver, welcome. I'm pretty new myself and trying to find my way around. So far most of the people are really nice and helpful if you have a question.

reply to post by silver6ix

top topics

join