It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It is Oct. 14th and there is nothing up there?? Any after thoughts?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Not trying to be a smart-aleck, but the day has now come and gone and I looked (to my own disbelief), and there seems to be no mass UFO sighting.
Now, I never thought there would be, but what I am really interested in is what those of you who believed in this will say now??

So, anybody have any thoughts..whichever stance you took on this thing?

Peace, Mondo

[edit on 14-10-2008 by Mondogiwa]

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Thread number 1,000,000 about this topic! Woohoo! Thanks for being a skeptic, though. That's always a positive.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by they see ALL

Guess I should say, 'touche' but I have felt the need to reply at least once to this thread topic. I actually am more of a watcher of this forum but I just had to chime in a little I suppose, maybe the little kid in me hoped for a surprise today but the adult in me knew better of it.
Anyway, yeah you are right that there is way too much on this topic. There seemed to be nothing on the backside of it though so I thought I would start it off. By the way, what are your thoughts of the topic at hand anyway?

Peace, Mondo

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 10:18 PM
link   
I really thought that there would be some kind of official excuse or reinterpretation. or possibly, but more unlikely, some kind of hoax video or photo. got none of the above. I was really looking forward to some hoax critiquing.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 10:23 PM
link   
I looked all day for the existing threads to pick up the fact that nothing had happened. Funny thing is most of them that were front page yesterday are 2 to 3 pages back today and have been all day. Also the "what is this on google" threads have also been quite.

I too await the inevitable excuses from blossom and all her fans.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 10:23 PM
link   
I don't know what time "they" were supposed to arrive or anything but it's still the 14th. There is a little time left. I don't hear a fat lady.

I am really only looking forward to tomorrow. I am interested in the excuses. I imagine she'll say they told her we aren't quite ready. It will have something to do with the current happenings on Earth (financial situation, hostility, etc). They will arrive in the year 2012 or some BS.

I hope people don't play the Google Earth "anomalies" as the arrival.

I can't help but laugh when I read about people having headaches and think it's because of the Federation of Light.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Closing Thread

Refer all replies to here::

GFL Thread

Semper

top topics

join