It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

He took half with him

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 08:20 PM
link   
A couple in Cambodia broke up, and took ending their marriage to extremes. The husband cut the house in half and took his half with him. lol

A couple in rural Cambodia has terminated their 18-year marriage with a divorce settlement that entailed sawing in two the wooden house they once shared, villagers said Friday. The husband, 42-year-old Moeun Sarim, has taken away with him all the bits and pieces of his half a house, said his 35-year-old wife, Vat Navy.

news.yahoo.com...;_ylt=AplRbKQuelbCkyz6uyuqQY3tiBIF

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 08:22 PM
link   
ah fair practice in a divorce settlement if you ask me

just a reminder guys what happens when you marry a woman. Be prepared with a chainsaw

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 09:14 PM
link   
That is too funny!

Much better than the guy here in NYC a couple years ago who blew up his townhouse so his ex-wife couldn't get her hands on it.

It turned out the empty lot was worth far more than the townhouse :shk:

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 09:25 PM
link   
LOL!! Oh my god...

The house can't possibly be livable in half??!!

Oh dear....well fair is fair! As long as they split EVERYTHINg down the middle...the dining room table, the blankets, the dishes, the chairs, the couch, the tv......etc

- Carrot

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Too funny. My husband can have the house and all the yardwork that goes with it. I'll just take a nice little condo with landscaping and maintenance provided. Yep

Rush

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Oh Rush you should get one of those Cabana boys to do the landscaping... If so, let me know! Cuz I'm moving in!!

- Carrot

new topics

top topics

join