It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ACORN's Dispicable Efforts Continue to Pollute Democracy VOTER FRAUD

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 09:57 PM
link   
The solution has always been simple. No State issued ID, you can't vote. All duplicate votes would be caught and fake ID's would be exposed. The only reason to oppose this simple method is because someone wants to commit voter fraud. Only they would oppose such a move.

Then we need to make the punishment for voter fraud be so great that nobody would consider doing it. Public humiliation would not be enough. Many years in prison should be included.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by disgustedbyhumanity
ACORN is an orginization that helps sign up voters. In order to complete this mission they hire people to go door to door. This is hard work and some folks, in order to keep getting that paycheck, make up names and such instead.

And what really makes the issue a moot point is that these imaginary folks they sign up don't exist and thus do not ever cast a vote. It is simply a scam to get a paycheck from ACORN.

I think this sums it up quite well. There is no proof that ACORN is doing this themselves. The people signing up people are doing this for their paychecks and ACORN by law has to turn those names in. They could have their internal audit and throw them out but from what I heard(and I could be wrong) they have to turn it in.

I just voted for the second time in Canadian Election and that was nothing compared to the US Election. I can't wait to cast my vote and get this thing over with..

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 11:27 AM
link   
www.kmbc.com...
ACORN Workers Indicted For Alleged Voter Fraud

"There is some motive behind it -- this is not accidental," said Ray James with the Kansas City Election Board. Election officials said some of the application cards had false addresses, signatures and phone numbers. ACORN officials in Kansas City said they turned in the four people who were indicted.

The four indicted -- Kwaim A. Stenson, Dale D. Franklin, Stephanie L. Davis and Brian Gardner -- were employed by ACORN as registration recruiters. They were each charged with two counts. Federal indictments allege the four turned in false voter registration applications. Prosecutors said the indictments are part of a national investigation.

PROOF put!!!!!!!
even the law in Kansas city say's there is motive behind all of this.
it's everywhere not here and there.

thus it's organized for a purpose yet undetermined.

now what?

I want the fed to trace back acorn to primary's.
I bet a dollar they did same thing and got away with it on Hillary.
and Hillary was our democratic nominee NOT obama.

[edit on 17-10-2008 by beforetime]

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by beforetime
which means democrats aka obama is having inside help.

Of course. It's finally starting to make the news but disclosure of this will be too late to clean up the election. Voter fraud will launch Obama to the White House. And it will be done to the tune of thunderous applause.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Huh? How did acorn have anything to do with the way people voted in the primaries? Do you understand that they're only registering voters? Have you read your own thread?

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by mythatsabigprobe

Huh? How did acorn have anything to do with the way people voted in the primaries? Do you understand that they're only registering voters? Have you read your own thread?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

sorry a new post by insight to what u speak of.

he liberals defending ACORN's fraudulent voter registration efforts have said again and again voter registration fraud doesn't lead to voter fraud. Well, we didn't have to wait till Election Day to find out they're wrong. The Associated Press reported Friday that the New Mexico GOP found 28 people who voted fraudulently in Albuquerque during the June Democratic primary by absentee ballot. One of the ballots was cast from someone named "Duran-Duran" The GOP's review was conducted in House District 13 and only included 92 ballots. That means roughly a third of the ballots examined found by the GOP were fraudulent. The New Mexico GOP released 10 of their suspect ballots. They ballots did not contain required identification information such as Social Security numbers, drivers license numbers or birthdates.

they did same thing in primarie's...and did manage to pass vote's off

ONE third.........
they was going to do same thing in main election!!!!!!!

wake up plz before you vote i beg you guys

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 08:02 AM
link   
As has been pointed out by others, ACORN is required by law to turn in all registration cards. They do their best to identify and group the suspicious ones before they do so. The Republicans also have groups that they pay to sign up those they think will be voting R.

calitics.com...

www.klas-tv.com...

www.dkosopedia.com...

Then there’s the voter purging to consider. This favors the R’s.

www.alternet.org...

www.cbsnews.com...

www.bradblog.com...

Seems there’s plenty of hanky panky to go around.

For those freaking out at the prospect of an Obama presidency, take your pills and try to relax. He’s just as much white as he is black, and he can’t possibly do any worse than shrub boy. The dialectic political pendulum is swinging again, and as usual it will cut away more of our rights and our money. Don’t blame me, I’m writing in Ron Paul.

edit for usual crap

[edit on 19-10-2008 by resistor]

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 12:19 PM
link   

ACORN Voter Fraud in NM

They ballots did not contain required identification information such as Social Security numbers, drivers license numbers or birthdates.

Some of these could be due to the computer glitches that the computers are having that are transferring data from local areas to the statewide database!

After all, it seems like they're saying the ballots were missing information!

Thousands Face Mix-Ups In Voter Registrations

Thousands of voters across the country must reestablish their eligibility in the next three weeks in order for their votes to count on Nov. 4, a result of new state registration systems that are incorrectly rejecting them.

The scramble to verify voter registrations is happening as states switch from locally managed lists of voters to statewide databases, a change required by federal law and hailed by many as a more efficient and accurate way to keep lists up to date.

But in the transition, the systems are questioning the registrations of many voters when discrepancies surface between their registration information and other official records, often because of errors outside voters' control.
******SKIP******
Tens of thousands of voters could be affected in Wisconsin. Officials there admit that their database is wrong one out of five times when it flags voters, sometimes for data discrepancies as small as a middle initial or a typo in a birth date. When the six members of the state elections board -- all retired judges -- ran their registrations through the system, four were incorrectly rejected because of mismatches.
******SKIP******
The electronic lists have been coming online gradually, and for 31 states, this will be the first time they are used in a presidential election.

As the databases are implemented, voters' names and other information are verified against state driver's license records or Social Security records to determine their eligibility. Federal law allows each state to decide what constitutes a match -- whether it will accept nicknames, for example.

But states are not using "the best scientific knowledge known today" when they verify the information, said Herbert Lin, who is studying the issue for the federal Election Assistance Commission, which oversees election reforms.

And don't think for a minute that these election officials would like to have a finger pointed in another direction in order to get some of the "heat" taken off of them!

[edit on 10/19/2008 by Keyhole]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join