It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Societies Show on Discovery Civilization

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2003 @ 05:40 PM
link   
This is getting really boring...it started off hella awesome with the Skull and Bones, and they brought on a dude who supposedly got into their court yard and took some photos of the court yard.

In it was a bird bath, and along the wall was a giant carving of two skeletons each bringing one of their hands to their bowed skulls with a finger extended as when you say "shhh" and their other hand reached around to a skull that lay between them, and grasped the side opposite of them, it really was an awesome motif.

There was a fountain at this motif too...supposedly, but hey, pretty basic stuff probably no lying there...no one still has been in their "Tomb" but can't win them all

But then the show really turned south, first stating that the Earth Power or whatever organization is a secret society (more like a retarded society) then the KKK (that's ok but come on...everyone knows what they are about) and now it says the National Alliance is the biggest one or something...blah blah

Boring

Sincerely,
no signature

posted on Feb, 1 2003 @ 04:22 PM
link   
They also had a program in which they said outlaw bikers were just misunderstood party boys.

In fact, you have to be involved in a murder to join. Yes, I DO know bikers. Many. Scum of the earth.

Television is doo-doo. If you believe anything you learn on TV, you are a sheep.

posted on Feb, 2 2003 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Well I don't know what bikers you know, because the ones I know are actually quite decent and misunderstood peoples.

Sincerely,
no signature

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 07:36 PM
link   
I agree, the "bikers" I know are doctors, lawyers, accountants, business, etc out to have a good time riding with friends and family. As for the Skulls bit are there any good documentries out there that I can watch to learn more about the society?

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Yeah, they always have the silly re-enactments with the guys with wigs like George Washington. They want you to feel like you have been let in on a secret, but it is always the same ole same ole.

Bikers are people, too. I might be a biker if I wasn't scared to die in a bike wreck.

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 08:37 AM
link   
I would rather have scooter trash in my home than yuppies. At least I can trust
scooter trash, I are scooter trash.

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 10:59 PM
link   
I agree that there is a huge subculture of yuppie bikers, Dr and Lawyers and CPAs and what not, but the Outlaws are very notorious, i have known a few, and while not all of them are depraved killers, they were involved in a very bloody conflict with the hells angels in the past, and today many are very involved in illegal drug trafficing.

Cug

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 12:18 AM
link   
You folks do know this thread is 3 years old.

Anyway if we turn back the hands of time you will notice the poster used the term "outlaw bikers", he wasn't talking about the RUB's burning money on a $40,000 OCC crap bike.

He is talking about the Hells Angels, Pagans, Mongols, Outlaws, Warlocks, Bandidos. and the other 1%'ers. (1%'er comes from a statement made by the American Motorcyclist Association that said 99% of motorcyclists were fine lawabiding citizens. Only 1% caused all the trouble.) A big difference! Those are the ones you don't want to &^#% with.

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 01:17 AM
link   
I had noticed the date Cug, but as i was not the resurrector of this thread i felt no guilt in adding to it, but yes it was those 1%ers that i was refering too

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Hello!!!

I didn't notice that it was an old thread.

It is probably about to get moved to BTS chat, anyway!

Bikers and Secret Societies don't exactly go together, but thanks for the fun.

new topics

top topics

join