It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greetings fellow ATS members I am Nisei

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 07:01 PM
link   
I have known of this site for quite some time, but only recently started attending again.

I would like to say hello to everyone and ask where to begin?

I guess I am a bit over-whelmed with all of the information on this site and how to cipher through it. I am deeply engrossed in the fact that there is definitely something wrong going on in the world today, and would like to be informed more of what to expect from the hidden world around me.

TIA and can't wait to get to know everyone!!

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Howdy, I mean greetings and salutations.

You are Japanese?

Roper

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 07:11 PM
link   
I was waiting for that to happen.......

No my screen-name is from an X-Files episode, it was actually a 2 part episode, one was named NISEI, and the other was named 137. I liked the way it sounded and have used it for awhile.

[edit on 14-10-2008 by nisei]

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS and I hope you find what you are looking for here. I think we are all here for the same reason as you, at least most of us. We see something wrong with the world and are trying to find the truth. Hence the motto: Deny Ignorance.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 07:56 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Hello nisei.

Welcome to ATS.

Enjoy.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Hey neisi,

Welcome to ATS. I'm sure you can find something to grab your attention, if not just switch threads. There is plenty of topics here. BTW say goodbye to down time, this site is addictive!

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Welcome traveler of the nonmainstream
I've only been here for a relatively short while. I started on the board, looking in forums that interested me. Of late, I seem to gravitate to the "recent posts" and then I pop back to my favorite forums to see what has popped up.

When you get to the point where you have a notion and start your first thread, it's often useful to use the search function to make sure it's not a subject that has been covered in that same manner here. Often a different viewpoint on a common theme can provoke a grand discussion.

Welcome to the fray. Something for everyone here.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Its funny how people end up here. Something happens in your life so abnormal that the conspiracy websites are the only outlets that are even close to being able to provide an explaination.

Hope you find the answer to your questions.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Welcome on ATS

So, yes, sometimes only conspiracy forum can explain why the bottle was full at evening and empty at morning, but - anyhow - sometimes life is much more complicated, and questions are much more difficult...

have a fun!

top topics

join