It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have you seen the tree man? No Joke. He must be an ALIEN!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Wow, so this commercial pops up on discovery channel about this so called tree man, I search it on you tube.

www.youtube.com...

There we be, easily one of the most fked up things ive seen in awhile.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Completely unrelated to the UFO discussion forum.

This is a man with a sickness, and you think he's some sort of alien and use a shortened swear? Juvenile.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by SweetRevenge
Completely unrelated to the UFO discussion forum.

This is a man with a sickness, and you think he's some sort of alien and use a shortened swear? Juvenile.

What is there to say about it, its one of those "what... the... " moments. And of course I wasn't being serious about the Alien thing, it was just a joke really. Don't know where something like this would belong.

But after I seen this on TV I thought I must share it with ATS, its mind boggling. I don't understand how he can still be alive with that growing on him. Or what the hell causes roots to grow on a human. Its bizarre, to say the least.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by king9072

I want to apologize, I was a bit harsh there, but you shouldn't post like this. It's liable to get you in trouble from what I've seen. I suggest you tell a mod to close it before anyone with less patience replies.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Dude, thats crazy! I enjoyed it. Don't listen to that basher, the guy could be an alien.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Whooaa
Thats scary! Poor man , you would think they would do something about that pronto like!!
Im just glad he didnt say his kids were sapplings!! (i know i just had to)

What a great shame for the man , people like that deserve all the help and charity they can get , unlike some other worthless causes i can think of...

Git

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 07:22 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 07:23 PM
link   
The guy has been going through treatment, don't know if it's finished already but I actually saw him on TV few weeks ago, he was getting WAAAY better, one could even see his fingers and all...

I hope he gets better and better soon.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Yes I have seen this guy many times.
Its a malfunction of sertin proteins that we all make.
This man does not make sertin proteins that keep these warts from forming up like this.
He is very human, and is not an alien at all.

Some people need to grow a heart. And feel a little empathy for this man.
He had surgery and with some time he should get better, and able to take care of his lovely family

top topics

join