It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So it's a No Show For The Big Old UFO, Don'tcha Know!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Oh well, & I've run out of things that rhyme right now, so you'll have to take me serious

There will however be many... many large ones in the near future, but it will be a STAGED event, but those that will be claiming that 'the government' is behind it, & that it's staged, will continue to be called 'conspiracy theorists', & crazy.

So if you are being mentally lazy, please realize that we only live once, & we have to unite during these critical times! - It is only through a unity of compelling, verifiable information with the people of the world that we can rise up above the manipulation, control & enslavement of the Human race, which is their agenda... their plan. - One doesn't even have to say the word conspiracy when you look at the true history & dynamics of all the dots that connect to show an interesting picture worth looking at, & telling everyone about.

Look more into things like this document, even if you have doubts about Steven Greer, read this: Cosmic Deception

I may be wrong however, & as I type, a mother ship could be above me, but that is the least of my problems.

Take care, we are at a critical crossroads!
The time is now!

[edit on 14-10-2008 by Time=Now]

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 06:34 PM
link   
All Oct. 14th UFO topics to be discussed here:

GFL spaceship to appear Oct. 14th

Thread closed.

join