It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I miss my Poltergeist

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 05:46 PM
link   
I may have mentioned that I have a tattoo shop,any way for a period of about 12 years we had a poltergeist,it would do all kinds of things,and sometimes scare customers and sometimes wreck the place. We had a guy working here for awhile and he eventually left and I haven't seen the poltergeist since.He did say that he took it with him when he left, I guess I should have asked him to bring it back!
I guess you never know what you've got till it's gone.

Some of the things it did..

One night we had a shop full of people and I was tattooing
,suddenly a wind came up and made a circuit around the shop touching everyone that was there ,it ended by blowing into the space my customer and I where in and disappearing through a concrete wall behind me. Everyone just stopped moving for a few minutes staring at one another and then we sort of all had a little conversation about it ,decided no harm done

One day my husband and I were sitting at our main desk which is one of those L shaped ones. He was sitting facing the door and I was behind him,one half of my sandwich in my hand the other on the desk in front of me . Suddenly the half sandwich on the desk jumped into my lap,covering me with chicken salad! I was astonished and just kind of sitting there,my husband turned around and gave me this scornful look like 'i had suddenly lost all ability to handle a sandwich
I said don't look at me like that ! the poltergeist ,just threw this at me!. We had good laugh about that

there are lots more things it did,always something kind of funny and annoying at the same time. So because it's the Halloween season when we think about paranormal entities I thought I would share the story of my lost Poltergeist with you all!

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 03:53 PM
link   
That's awesome, at least your visitor was a friendly trickster. I'd love to hear more of your experiences.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 05:48 PM
link   
hahaha,it was funny ! it never did anything 'scary ' just the fact that things would move without any normal thing making them do that.

Sometimes we would just be sitting in or lobby and the poltergeist would just randomly wreck our utility room ,we would here crashing and banging,when nobody was there and when we went to check the place would be totaled stuff thrown everywhere . I think it thought it was funny to make a mess then watch us clean it up! I really do miss my poltergeist

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I read a book the other day, and it turned out that the girl didn't have a poltergiest ; she was a shaman and her anger made things fly around

Anyway, find your employee again!

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I have heard the 'angry Shaman ' theory ,I consider that to be most likely,but who would it be? If it was one of us we are still here

It wasn't him because the Poltergeist predates him,why wouldn't it still be active if the original shaman is still here ? and presumably still mad

don't know ,I miss it though ,it was always good for a few laughs

new topics

top topics

join