It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 Sightings Within a Week

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Hey everyone, I have been an avid reader of this site for the past few months and now i have my own story to post.

My first UFO sighting was on the 3rd October in Somerset UK. I had just finished my guitar lesson at roughly 9 o'clock in the evening and was heading out to meet some friends in my car. upon looking up at the sky I noticed a strange formation of lights, strange due to the face that there were no navigation lights usually found on any type of aircraft. The formation consisted of 3 lights, 2 stationary white lights at what seemed to be either end of the craft and a large bright flashing bright light in the centre. The other strange thing was the speed at which the craft was moving, it was extremley slow. I pulled over to get a better look, this was when I wound down my window to discover i could hear no engine noise, the craft then moved slowly in the direction of the way I had come. I probably viewed the craft for a good 5 or 6 minutes before I lost sight of it behind buildings etc.
I am extremley interested in aircraft and have been from a young age, I also work on helicopters so would recognise what would be a usual light formation on an aircraft, I just found this strange any thoughts?

The second sighting was last wednesday 8th October whilst in London. I was queing to enter the filming of a tv show outside BBC television centre. whilst waiting I was watching the aircraft taking off from Heathrow. It was at this point whilst watching an aircraft in ascent that a large ball of white light appeared from behind a bulding moving at a downwards diagonal trajectory, it passed directly behind the aircraft and disappeared behind another building. I proceeded to watch the area for quite a while afterwards to determine if it was just another fligt route, but failed to see anything.

just thought id share my experiences with you, any thoughts would be interesting to hear.

Kevin

join