It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bodies strapped to seats on AA77, Pentagon?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swampfox46_1999
Who said they were intact bodies from Flight 77?

Swampfox, have you been following this thread at all?

There was a claim made that witnesses saw bodies strapped into airline seats. Are airline seats regularly used at the Pentagon as part of the office furniture?

I'm waiting for anyone to provide me with some proof that verifies that yes indeed - there were passenger bodies discovered strapped to airline seats. Proof that details the passenger names, all signed off by a coroner or other similar authority would be great.

[edit on 16-10-2008 by tezzajw]

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by tezzajw

You're not going to answer me, are you? If you would simply provide information that supports your claims, we'd have a basis to work from.

There was a claim made that ......

As it is, we're (in case you missed my delicate metaphor) pissing in the wind.

[edit on 16-10-2008 by argentus]

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by argentus
You're not going to answer me, are you? If you would simply provide information that supports your claims, we'd have a basis to work from.

Were you addressing me? Sorry.

I'm not claiming anything. I'm asking the people who are claiming things to supply their evidence.

People in this thread have claimed that firemen moved bodies that were strapped to airline seats. I have asked for the proof of this and have not yet seen it.

I have asked why two high speed crashes can cause significantly different amounts of damage to corpses. No one has been able to tell me why. All I get is handwaving and mumbling about 'G forces'.

Remind me again, what are my claims?

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by cashlink

I also see military insignia on the uniform. Do you see that or are you oblivious to that too?

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 09:58 PM
link   

There was a claim made that witnesses saw bodies strapped into airline seats. Are airline seats regularly used at the Pentagon as part of the office furniture?

No, I am following the thread, however, it appears you are not. I guess you would have felt better had Sergeant Williams said, he saw headless, legless torsos strapped to what was left of their seats? Rather than taking the easy way out and saying he saw bodies strapped to seats...

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 09:58 PM
link   

I also see military insignia on the uniform. Do you see that or are you oblivious to that too?

Swampfox, no one disputes that there were military personnel who died inside the Pentagon. It's a dead-end point for this thread.

This thread is about the alleged passengers of Flight AA77 who were allegedly found strapped to airline seats. Where's the proof of this? What were those passenger's names? Where is the coroner's report to verify this claim is true?

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by tezzajw

*sigh* Look at YOUR OP.

Some believers, who shall remain nameless, state that there were witnesses who saw bodies strapped to the seats of the alleged Flight AA77 after it hit the Pentagon.

Who? Where? Before we can debate the ramifications of the effects of bodies at X speed impacting Y resistance, I think it's imperative to substantiate WHO made these claims, as you reference in your Original Post. Is that too much to ask? This whole thread revolves around that.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by tezzajw

And that reply was posted to cashlink, because he seems to think that the body is wearing an orange jumpsuit. So, try paying attention to the posts aimed at you and not worry about the posts aimed at someone else.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 10:00 PM
link   

I guess you would have felt better had Sergeant Williams said, he saw headless, legless torsos strapped to what was left of their seats?

Without a coroner's report, we don't know what (or who) Williams allegedly saw, do we?

It just goes to show how unreliable Williams' statement is, if we're GUESSING about what he saw.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 10:02 PM
link   

I think it's imperative to substantiate WHO made these claims, as you reference in your Original Post.

argentus, please read the thread.

I posted a quote from exponent, where he claimed that a witness saw bodies strapped to airline seats.

Swampfox jumped in to defend this at the bottom of page 1.

Please, read the thread and stay up to date.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by tezzajw

He doesnt have to know the identity of the bodies to know he saw them (or what was left of them) strapped into what was left of their seats. Its your nitpickiness or stubborness or need to believe that Americans are evil that is driving this discussion.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 10:06 PM
link   
This is what frustrates me about 9/11 threads. There seems to be a desire to build upon unsubstantianted claims. It's circular reasoning. Don't we all want to know the truth? Perhaps I'm too analytical in my thinking. I want to establish A, then look at B. Some of you want to banter about probabilities that lack supporting data.

NEVERmind. As you were. I remain invisible.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by tezzajw

I've read all of it. I've followed all of the interplay. You employ sloppy thinking. So do most of your detractors. I was simply trying to outline an order of operations, an organization of thinking.

Don't ever talk down to me again. You don't have the stones.

Carry on as you were. This clearly isn't for me........ I like order and reason and verification.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by habu71

1> If the bodies had been belted into seats, the seats would have separated from the seat tracks,

I'd call that piss poor engineering.

Do you have any engineering data on this?

Or is this just a general observation?

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by tezzajw

I have asked why two high speed crashes can cause significantly different amounts of damage to corpses. No one has been able to tell me why. All I get is handwaving and mumbling about 'G forces'.

And the complete sum of your work that you have done on the subject is here:

1-

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by tezzajw

Jesus people, do your research. Go to www.pilotsfor911truth.org... do your reading before posting these assinine threads. There is no evidence that a commercial aircraft hit the Pentagon. In fact, there is a mountain of circumstantial evidence to the contrary. If you want to know the truth seek it out.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 11:42 PM
link   

I've read all of it. I've followed all of the interplay. You employ sloppy thinking. So do most of your detractors.

argentus, are you familiar with taking a thread off topic?

Recently, in other 9/11 threads, there have been some members who have claimed that bodies were found strapped to airline seats by rescue workers.

Rather than dragging those threads off topic, I decided to ask the question in this thread. My initial post stated that some believers, who shall remain nameless, have made claims that rescue workers saw bodies strapped to airline seats. This statement I made was fact - it was not a claim. I did not need to prove it, it's public record in those threads. There were other members, in other threads who made this claim.

During this thread, you can see where I specifically quoted member 'exponent' where he made the claim in a different thread, before I began this thread. No, I didn't show every instance of where other members made these claims. Check for yourself, it's public record, the claims are made in other threads.

Spend some time reading some 9/11 threads and you'll see what I mean.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seymour Butz
And the complete sum of your work that you have done on the subject is here

While the complete sum of proof that you have offered to prove your claims is... nothing.

You still can not tell me which corpses were allegedly strapped into airline seats? Where's the proof, Seymour?

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by argentus

If you are so bent on order and oginization then perhaps you should actually read the thread this time. The original claim was made by a 'believer' on anothe thread. The OP was trying to be respectful of just how stupid that person was by leaving the name out and saying ok, if that is so, where is the evidence of that.

It is a valid question. If you need order so baddly, then read the entire thread. It becomes quite clear who claimed there were bodies strapped into seats. One of the OP's main questions was simply for verification of this. What more could you possibly need from the OP? They did not make the claim. Reading the thread shows who made the claim, and who believes it. I, myself would like to see just one official report claiming bodies were found in seats. What is so hard to follow here?

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 12:16 AM
link   

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join