It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bodies strapped to seats on AA77, Pentagon?

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Here is the FBI full report on flight 77!
Please take the time to read there, is soooo much info and a lot for you disinfo.
These are the facts of what hit the pentagon, please enjoy.
www.fbi.gov...

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 02:59 AM
link   
reply to post by cashlink

Why does that FBI page list a crash time of 9.39am, while the Wiki page lists a crash time of 9.37.44am, which is again different to some radar time by 25 seconds?

Can anyone tell me what time the plane allegedly crashed??? What do USA government agencies use to tell time - friggin' sundials??? Maybe the shadow of the passing plane stopped them from telling the correct impact time?

(Don't you just love how they use the codeword PENTTBOM. It's almost like they're laughing at us, admitting that it was a bomb...)

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 03:16 AM
link   
reply to post by tezzajw

They cant keep track of their lying time line, and you have found the proof, that the FBI is lying. What interesting is how on earth did the FBI come up with any time line when they admitted they never investigated the crashes.
The Government conspirators are stumbling all over their lies.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by thedman
Link to NTSB report on crash - as can see all the evidence is in possession
of the FBI.
www.ntsb.gov...

Why does that report list the following?
Number of Engines: Unk/Nr

Doesn't the NTSB know how many engines a B757 is supposed to have?

Maybe they wanted to write down '1' knowing that it was a missile...

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Purdue University simulation of April Gallup and little Elijah burned up with NO JET FUEL

posted by Seymour Butz
if you're going to lie, at least don't supply the proof of it.

She says that she was 35-45 ft from the PLACE of impact. Not the POINT of impact.

You twist this to try and mean it is where the exact spot where the nose hit so that you can continue with your delusional "rage against the machine" mantra, and to try and support the 18 ft hole malarkey.

PLACE of impact. POINT of impact. Same thing. You desperate defenders of the 9-11 perpetrators argue over semantics. The 16-18 foot hole which you people claimed was formed by the nose cone, and some of you people claimed the same nose cone formed the round Exit Hole at the A&E Drive, was the PLACE of impact which April Gallup was 35-45 feet from. She was entirely within the alleged destruction zone simulated by your fellow 9-11 perpetrator defender, Purdue University.

Guns and Butter April Gallup - audio live testimony

In case you were unaware; it has also been proven beyond any doubt by real living eyewitnesses that the actual aircraft flew over the Naval Annex and north of the Citgo, and that aircraft could not possibly have knocked down the light poles nor damaged the generator nor created that official damage path through the Pentagon nor LEFT ANY JET FUEL WHICH APRIL GALLUP DID NOT SEE. April Gallup supports those CIT eyewitnesses, even though the Defense Department ordered her to LIE and support the official fairy tale which you support, because she saw NO JET FUEL. Perhaps some of your non-verified and not-reinterviewed witnesses obeyed the Defense Department order to LIE. Have you been ordered to LIE Seymour Butz? Pentagon Correspondent and reporter Jamie McIntyre LIED didn't he?

How did your aircraft make that 'hole' above the 2nd story floor slab, when according to the official ASCE and SEI Pentagon Building Performance Report, your aircraft slid under the 2nd story floor slab and into the 1st story where April Gallup was sitting unharmed at her desk?

ANSWER: A bomb made that hole:
There was NO AIRCRAFT and NO JET FUEL

Pentagon Building Performance Report
"With the possible exception of the immediate vicinity of the fuselage’s entry point at column line 14, essentially all interior impact damage was inflicted in the first story: The aircraft seems for the most part to have slipped between the first-floor slab on grade and the second floor."

Figure 6.2 Damage to columns in first story viewed along path of aircraft

fire.nist.gov...

Well golly gee, it seems poor April Gallup would be well within the imaginary damage pattern from the PLACE of impact. But NO JET FUEL to burn her up. NO JET FUEL = NO AIRCRAFT

Arrogant Deception - Or an Attempt to Expose a Cover-up?

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 10:31 AM
link   

posted by thedman
Link to NTSB report on crash - as can see all the evidence is in possession
of the FBI.
www.ntsb.gov...

posted by tezzajw
Why does that report list the following?
Number of Engines: Unk/Nr

Doesn't the NTSB know how many engines a B757 is supposed to have?

Maybe they wanted to write down '1' knowing that it was a missile...

No. They wanted to follow their conscience and tell the truth and write down BOMB, but they dared not.

But they tried to help a bit by using Unk (Unknown) for number of engines. Of course there were no engines except for the wrong engine planted by some idiot, and NO JET FUEL.

Notice also they could not write the engine make/model because they had no 757 engines to get a serial # from, and they did not know what airport was used for takeoff.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seymour Butz

Have you been able yet to fabricate another lie that would explain how she survived the overpressure from a blast necessary to breach the wall with explosives that were placed - according to your lies - 20 or so ft away in a trailer? Or will you continue to dodge and show that you really don't have a clue?

So, SPreston, have you fabricated yet another lie about how she could have survived being that close to these alleged explosives?

Or have you come to the realization that in order to explain THIS stupid lie, that would have to come up with an even STUPIDER lie?

You continued dodging proves that you know you are lying to the other delusional moonbats that believe in this junk.

Why do you cover up for Muslim extremeists? Why do you feel the need to lie to further your particular political beliefs? "Rage Against the Machine" was a good band, not a rational course in life.

[edit on 24-10-2008 by Seymour Butz]

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by SPreston
Purdue University simulation of April Gallup and little Elijah burned up with NO JET FUEL

LEFT ANY JET FUEL WHICH APRIL GALLUP DID NOT SEE

because she saw NO JET FUEL

There was NO AIRCRAFT and NO JET FUEL

NO JET FUEL to burn her up.

NO JET FUEL

Funny, Preston. Why would your Star Witness to "no jet fuel" and "no airplane" tell the Washington Post in an interview on Sept 11, 2004 that:

If she drives past an airport and smells jet fuel, it all comes back.

Why would the simple sense of smelling jet fuel make "it all [come] back" if there was no jet fuel?

Do go take a look at that article, please. It also talks about the experience of Valecia "Chee Chee" Parker, a civilian employee in Army personnel management. After the impact, she was trapped under "a jumble of desks". Parker was soaked with jet fuel that made her legs feel on fire.

"Soaked with jet fuel"

A bit farther on in the article:

Everyday things can trigger their memories. The scream of sirens. A plane low overhead. The fusty odor of wet drywall. And suddenly, said April Gallop, "it's like you're there all over again."

Why would a "plane low overhead" trigger a memory if there was no airplane?

Lagasse. Brooks. Boger. Morin. Walter. Roberts. Now Gallop. You guys sure have some strange witnesses you like to tout.

BTW, I was less than a quarter mile away from the impact site about 20 minutes afterwards and there was a heavy, heavy smell of jet fuel in the air. I know the smell of jet fuel, Preston. I've been around it since I was a child.

[edit on 24-10-2008 by pinch]

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by pinch
BTW, I was less than a quarter mile away from the impact site about 20 minutes afterwards and there was a heavy, heavy smell of jet fuel in the air. I know the smell of jet fuel, Preston. I've been around it since I was a child.

And this is supposed to prove exactly what? Can you tell me why there should be a heavy smell of jet fuel in the air and how that relates to bodies being found strapped in airline seats?

By the way, pinch, how's your search for proof going to support your claim that the FBI have all the parts and serial numbers and are not releasing them? I'm still waiting. It's got to be well over a week now.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 10:58 PM
link   

posted by pinch

posted by tezzajw
And this is supposed to prove exactly what? Can you tell me why there should be a heavy smell of jet fuel in the air and how that relates to bodies being found strapped in airline seats?

By the way, pinch, how's your search for proof going to support your claim that the FBI have all the parts and serial numbers and are not releasing them? I'm still waiting. It's got to be well over a week now.

There is supposed to be a smell of jet fuel there at the Pentagon all the time. They are right next to Reagan National Airport and jet aircraft take off almost over the Pentagon. But there was no JET FUEL from an aircraft inside the Pentagon.

There is no proof of passengers in aircraft seats. There are no parts and serial numbers. All they have is disinformation from people who were ordered to LIE for National Security by the Defense Department. They ordered April Gallup to LIE and she refused. I guess April Gallup is just too out in the open to murder.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by SPreston

Although I gave you a star, I have to say, I work in Crystal City now (since July) and I can say there isn't a distinct smell of jet fuel from Reagan Airport. So, basically, without knowing pinch and taking his/her word for it, I'd say that a distinct smell of jet fuel in Crystal City is something to consider. Just as much as any other witness. Just my opinion of course.

Edit: But, we're still forgetting the OP's main objective here. Which is proof of the claim of passengers found still strapped to their seats. I myself would like some proof. Good thread tezz.

[edit on 10/24/2008 by Griff]

[edit on 10/24/2008 by Griff]

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by tezzajw

well, maybe if you crash an airplane with jet fuel on board, and it spills out and winds carry it around, you will smell it. Heck, on good days in Chicago I can smell jet fuel and jet exhaust from O'Hare airport and from the planes and I live about 9 miles away.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Again with the merry-go-round of ignorance.

So, if there was no jet fuel inside the Pentagon from an airplane, please explain the 757 aircraft parts inside the Pentagon, the bodies from the aircraft (how did it get there?), and numerous eyewitnesses that saw the impact or the plane during the impact (and NOBODY witnessing a lumbering 757 flying low and slow over the Pentagon after the impact fireball on the other side of the Pentagon), the smell of jet fuel everywhere, and the eyewitnesses that experienced it all or most of it. Stop dodging these questions.
If you are going to claim it was planted, please, provide proof this was the case and explain how the hell would they have managed this without a single soul noticing this at any time before, during or after the event.
I am getting pretty tired of this game of ignorance. You are the ones claiming this did not happen, therefore it is up to you provide proof and the whole burden of proof is on your shoulders. So far, the physical evidence is not in your favor.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 01:26 PM
link   

posted by GenRadek
Again with the merry-go-round of ignorance.

So, if there was no jet fuel inside the Pentagon from an airplane, please explain the 757 aircraft parts inside the Pentagon, the bodies from the aircraft (how did it get there?), and numerous eyewitnesses that saw the impact or the plane during the impact (and NOBODY witnessing a lumbering 757 flying low and slow over the Pentagon after the impact fireball on the other side of the Pentagon), the smell of jet fuel everywhere, and the eyewitnesses that experienced it all or most of it. Stop dodging these questions.
If you are going to claim it was planted, please, provide proof this was the case and explain how the hell would they have managed this without a single soul noticing this at any time before, during or after the event.
I am getting pretty tired of this game of ignorance. You are the ones claiming this did not happen, therefore it is up to you provide proof and the whole burden of proof is on your shoulders. So far, the physical evidence is not in your favor.

The Official Pentagon OCT Fairy Tale & Flight 77 Attack Simulation

Light poles - staged and planted

Aircraft parts - planted

VP Tricky Dick - doing nothing and 'The orders still stand'

Aircraft impact - simulated

Passenger Bodies in seats - were not there and faked

DNA from aircraft occupants - was not there and faked

Baggage - was not there

Aircraft seats - were not there

Actual aircraft - witnessed over the Naval Annex and North of the Citgo

April Gallup testimony - ordered to LIE and refused

Impact at wall - simulated

FBI - on scene and ready to confiscate evidence and knock heads at start of simulation

Pentagon personnel bodies - were there and targeted and murdered as intended

Witnesses to Official flight path - were not there and faked and scripted

Impact at wall from ONA and NOC - never happened and TOTALLY IMPOSSIBLE

N lettered never-riveted fuselage piece - idiot planted wrong piece

Flight path down hill through light poles - never happened and IMPOSSIBLE

Flight 77 voice and data recorders - planted near Exit Hole

JET FUEL - was not there

pResident Dubya - hiding out in Florida behind school children and doing NOTHING

Flight 77 - never hijacked and never returned to Virginia

Exit Hole at A&E drive - was there and faked

Flight path pull up to level across lawn - never happened and IMPOSSIBLE

Explosions and cordite smell - were there and witnessed

Aircraft engine rotor - idiot planted wrong piece

Captain Charles Leidig - junior officer suddenly in charge of National Military Command Center (NMCC)

Brigadier General W. Montague Winfield - not on duty at NMCC inside Pentagon on 9-11

Brigadier General W. Montague Winfield - at 9:03 Concludes US Under Attack, Does Not Retake Charge of NMCC

No engines on Purdue simulation - only accurate part of entire simulation

PS: this is only about half of them - but I grew weary

[edit on 10/25/08 by SPreston]

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 03:40 PM
link   

I feel like I am talking to a brick wall.

For the nth time:

Prove they planted the aircraft pieces without a single damn living human being noticing it. Prove somebody somewhere saw people scattering aircraft debris everywhere immediately after the "explosion". PROVE somebody on the OTHER side of the Pentagon saw a 757 flying over the Pentagon immediately after the "impact". PROVE somebody faked the DNA, passengers, aircraft debris, etc.
Look, if you re just going to go and stick your head in the sand ever deeper and then regurgitate the same garbage without a shred of actual proof, then please, stop talking. YOU are carrying the burden of proof of ALL of your claims. As of yet I have never heard you provide any proof of any of your claims of planted debris/bodies/plane/etc or any eyewitnesses that were on the other side of the Pentagon that should have been able to see a 757 flying over, NOT ONE. If you are just going to repeat your nonsense, then it becomes painfully apparent you have virtually nothing to base you false claims on; only conjecture, assumptions, and speculation.

get back to us when you have some real evidence of planted materials without a single person noticing it.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Also cordite.
What explosives today use cordite? What missiles use cordite as a propellant or warhead? Please provide a list of explosives that still use cordite in the military.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 05:01 PM
link   

posted by GenRadek
Prove they planted the aircraft pieces without a single damn living human being noticing it. Prove somebody somewhere saw people scattering aircraft debris everywhere immediately after the "explosion". PROVE somebody on the OTHER side of the Pentagon saw a 757 flying over the Pentagon immediately after the "impact". PROVE somebody faked the DNA, passengers, aircraft debris, etc.

Brick wall? Head in the sand?

Did YOU forget the topic of this thread?

Did YOU defenders of the 9-11 perps forget that you still have not produced one tiny scrap of proof of Flight 77 passengers strapped into their seats and allegedly found in the smoking ruins of the Pentagon Wedge One where a 90 ton 757 aircraft disintegrated or melted into nothing, and titanium bladed 6 ton turbofan engines disappeared or melted into nothing? Where is the evidence of these passengers strapped in seats? This is another unsubstantiated wild claim from the fanatical defenders of the official 9-11 Conspiracy Theory.

Unsubstantiated accounts by military personnel ordered to LIE by the Defense Department or from made-up accounts by a lying Mainstream News Media DO NOT COUNT as proof, until they are verified by direct and open recorded interviews by anybody who is not attached to the lying Mainstream News Media nor the FBI.

Let us not forget that April Gallup witnessed no passengers in seats and no aircraft parts and no baggage and NO JET FUEL. The Defense Department ordered her to LIE and April Gallup REFUSED TO LIE. A very brave patriotic lady.

GOD bless you and little Elijah, April Gallup.

So why are you on my case when you cannot even prove one simple little thing? Of course, having the aircraft over the Naval Annex and north of the Citgo makes it really difficult for these imaginary passengers to pilot their flying seats through the hole in the Pentagon wall; but at least they were allegedly strapped in according to your scenario; safety first.

Was this smoke and mirrors from the James Randi Forum of Illusionists? They seem to have the inside track on these works of fiction. Or perhaps I got it mixed up and it is delusion and disinformation they push on the American sheeple.

posted by GenRadek
Also cordite.
What explosives today use cordite? What missiles use cordite as a propellant or warhead? Please provide a list of explosives that still use cordite in the military.

I did not write cordite. I wrote 'cordite smell'. There were a lot of senior military personnel attached to the Pentagon, and the smell of cordite is often attached to high explosives and bombs as a popular term of reference. A lot of veterans and police officers I shoot with at the local gun ranges often use the term 'cordite' to describe the smell of gunpowder. It is just a term of reference. I doubt if any of them are PHD chemists.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by GenRadek
well, maybe if you crash an airplane with jet fuel on board, and it spills out and winds carry it around, you will smell it. Heck, on good days in Chicago I can smell jet fuel and jet exhaust from O'Hare airport and from the planes and I live about 9 miles away.

In case you haven't realised it, you just proved my point for me.

You don't need to crash a plane to smell jet fuel, when there's an airport over your shoulder!

When you smell the jet fuel 9 miles away at O'Hare, is that from crashed planes or from the normal, daily operations?

Let me remind you that there is an airport right next to the Pentagon, which as you freely admit, will be a great source of jet fuel.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 06:41 PM
link   

posted by Griff
Although I gave you a star, I have to say, I work in Crystal City now (since July) and I can say there isn't a distinct smell of jet fuel from Reagan Airport. So, basically, without knowing pinch and taking his/her word for it, I'd say that a distinct smell of jet fuel in Crystal City is something to consider. Just as much as any other witness. Just my opinion of course.

Perhaps so, but I worked outside at Tampa Airport years ago, and it got so I never even noticed the jet fuel smell or jet exhaust, unless I drove or walked behind an aircraft spooling up in the distance. I spent a lot of time over at the fuel facility on the northeast side of the airport, and I hardly ever noticed the strong smell. People I brought with me would notice the smell right away. When smells become common place, a person often ignores them.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Autopsy: No Arabs on Flight 77
By Thomas R. Olmsted, M.D

Now Updated: No Arabs on Flight 77: Part II -The Passengers

I am an ex Naval line officer and a psychiatrist in private practice in New Orleans, a Christian and homeschool dad. It troubled me a great deal that we rushed off to war on the flimsiest of evidence. I considered various ways to provide a smoking gun of who and why Sept 11th happened. Astute observers noticed right away that there were no Arabic sounding names on any of the flight manifests of the planes that "crashed" on that day. FOIA Cover Page

A list of names on a piece of paper is not evidence, but an autopsy by a pathologist, is. I undertook by FOIA request, to obtain that autopsy list and you are invited to view it below. Guess what? Still no Arabs on the list. It is my opinion that the monsters who planned this crime made a mistake by not including Arabic names on the original list to make the ruse seem more believable.

When airline disasters occur, airlines will routinely provide a manifest list for anxious families. You may have noticed that even before Sep 11th, that airlines are pretty meticulous about getting an accurate headcount before takeoff. It seems very unlikely to me, that five Arabs sneaked onto a flight with weapons.
This is the list provided by American of the 56 passengers:

On September 27th, the FBI published photos of the "hijackers" of Flight 77:

Meanwhile, back at the ranch, the Armed Forces Institute of Pathology (AFIP), does a miraculous job and identified nearly all the bodies on November 16th 2001.

The AFIP suggest these numbers; 189 killed, 125 worked at the Pentagon and 64 were "passengers" on the plane. The AA list only had 56 and the list just obtained has 58. They did not explain how they were able to tell "victims" bodies from "hijacker" bodies. In fact, from the beginning NO explanation has been given for the extra five suggested in news reports except that the FBI showed us the pictures to make up the difference, and that makes it so.

Now, being the trusting sort, I figured that the government would want to quickly dispel any rumors so we could get on with the chore of kicking Osama/Sadaam’s butt (weren’t these originally two different people?). It seemed simple to me. . .produce the names of all the bodies identified by the AFIP and compare it with the publicized list of passengers. So, I sent a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request to the AFIP and asked for an expedited response, because we were getting ready to send our boys to war on the pretext that Osama/Sadaam had done the deed. Fourteen months later, a few US soldiers dead, many Iraqi civilians pushing up daisies, and I finally get the list. Believe me that they weren’t a bit happy to give it up, and I really have no idea why they choose now to release it.

No Arabs wound up on the morgue slab; however, three ADDITIONAL people not listed by American Airline sneaked in. I have seen no explanation for these extras. I did give American the opportunity to "revise" their original list, but they have not responded. The new names are: Robert Ploger, Zandra Ploger, and Sandra Teague. The AFIP claims that the only "passenger" body that they were not able to identify is the toddler, Dana Falkenberg, whose parents and young sister are on the list of those identified. The satanic masterminds behind this caper may be feeling pretty smug about the perfect crime, but they have left a raft of clues tying these unfortunates together. Stay tuned for part two to take a much closer look of the cast of characters on this ill-fated flight.

newsmine.org.../flight77-aa-pentagon/autopsy-no-arabs-on-flight-77.txt

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join