It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How long before something like this becomes mainstream????

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Prisons, of the future maybe

Instead of having petty prisoners going to prison, the police would just give people phobias of not going out of the house. They would be under house arrest, and virtually like being in prison, without actually going there. It will be prisons of the future, where they control your mind, and make you so fearful of going out, that you would not leave your home, even if you where starving.

How long before this sort of thing is being done, and who knows might be being done today, lol.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 05:15 PM
link   
i think to some degree it may be done currently though in my opinion, the majority of real, true criminals won't be easily provoked into staying inside their home. i would imagine most of them don't have a lot of fear or sense in the first place, otherwise they wouldn't be in the situation of being imprisoned.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Barathrum

i am saying they will be able to transmit somehow, a phobia that is so bad, that you will not leave the house even if your starving. I think they may be using stuff like this already, but i was wondering how long before, we may see that openly being used, and people knowing about it.

[edit on 10/15/2008 by andy1033]

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Why would you want this done in the first place is an even better question?

If they had the full ability to do something like this they would find ways to use it on as many people as possible.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 04:48 AM
link   
reply to post by caballero

I think it is being beta tested today. I remember reading a book by a remote viewer who wrote the smae thing. The phobia could be so bad you will not want to leave the house under any circumstances.

I am not saying it will be for everyone, i am just saying it is possible to do, today, and may be implemented one day, in some form.

But like i said i think it is being beta tested at the mo. People in the future will not know where they get there phobias from, and it opens up alot of possibilities.

[edit on 10/15/2008 by andy1033]

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

the future is now. they've been doing this for quite a long time now. ...it's called "government":

govern - control
mente - mind

top topics

join