Following consensus format;
Highly spiritual but not at all religious. (know too much)
Married since 80
First and foremost. Wake the hell up!
If I awaken I can enjoy anything I do and then go with grace.
In the long list I've had forever in any case,
* See the major mountain ranges of the world and hike them.
* See major deserts of the planet and hike them.
* Meet as many people as I can from aboriginal to tribal and simple cultures
see and learn from their beauty.
* Visit the ruins of the earliest civilizations, Mesoamerican, Asian, African, etc.
* See Earth from orbit.
* See Moon from Moon.
* See Mars from Mars.
* See another civilized world.
* See another dimension.
* About a million more lifetimes of experience.
* Walk out of the world into the next, and take all my loved family and friends.
Oh, and learn how to count from 1 to 10. (sry)
OK, big and very strange bucket, but if you don't ask......
[edit on 10/14/2008 by ZeroGhost]