It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Incredible video of UFO shot from Police Helicopter in Britain..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Not sure of this has been posted before, but this is pretty unreal.

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 14-10-2008 by king9072]

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   
The URL has vid-id that's not right

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Melyanna Tengwesta
The URL has vid-id that's not right

Fixed.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I believe that was found out later to be a fire lantern. It just looks like it's moving as the chopper goes by.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Curious_Agnostic
I believe that was found out later to be a fire lantern. It just looks like it's moving as the chopper goes by.

Strikes me odd that if that were the case, the police themselves would go out on the limb of describing this event as a "highspeed chase with a ufo".. arent those guys supposed to be hiding this type of info?

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 04:26 PM
link   
This has been threaded on ATS numerous times: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 04:32 PM
link   
That looks like the film shot by Police in Brighton some years ago
NOT the South Wales Police alledged UFO persuit.
Although South Wales Police denied a chase took place It was reported that Cardiff International Airport confirmend they gave air clearance for the Helicopter (a eurocpter EC 135) which alledgedly persued the UFO to the North Devon coastline well outside its jurisdiction. The Helicopter had to abandon when it ran low on fuel. It is alledged the crew had to change thier underwear on return as initially the UFO came from beneath them at speed. Its alledged the crew said they would have been killed if the Pilot hadn't taken emergency action. Footnote this persuit took place some months ago.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by king9072

Originally posted by Curious_Agnostic

Strikes me odd that if that were the case, the police themselves would go out on the limb of describing this event as a "highspeed chase with a ufo".. arent those guys supposed to be hiding this type of info?

This isn't the video of that event.

For some reason, after the actual event, someone played this footage from a police heli a few years back along with the article and now everyone believes this is footage of the recent event.

It's ridiculous that this news crew hasn't done the research to know this.

As someone said above, this footage has pretty much been proved to be lanterns but as I said, this isn't film of what happened in Bristol/Wales border a few months ago.

P.s. who said the police hide this type of info? There is lots of talk about USA government agencies covering up but it has no real proof behind it as of yet, it is only speculation. As for UK police, there have been plenty of UK coppers claiming sightings. One guy in particular, I think Tony Dodd, witnessed one of the most famous UFO sightings in British history and even wrote a book about it, he was a copper.
There is also the famous photo of the alien on, I think, Ilkley Moor (Ba' Tat), that was taken by a policeman and he gladly told his story.

EDIT: Yeah, what 'ee said, above!

[edit on 14-10-2008 by triplesod]

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   
all i see are rocks....

but seriously, the Uk police are genrally morons, so it is very likey a Lantern. it even looks like one

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I live in Cardiff... It was plastered all over the papers here... I have actually flown a piper tommahawk over the Police Helicopter base also...

Anyway, in the paper it stated that the UFO wasn't caught on film as it was just too quick..

The Pilots' quote stated that they had to swerve sharply to avoid the UFO as it was headed straight for them. This was the image on the front page of the new paper.

A South Wales Police Chief also stated that "the reason this information had been allowed to the public is because UFO's are a real phenomenon ans we must now start to gradually let people know!"

I find it quite plausable... I'm sure Chopper Coppers could distinguish a chinese lantern from a flying spacecraft...

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Anyone else completely loath the slimey american reporters in this video, what really makes my blood boil is the bloody *snip* laughs from the her co hosts as the reporter mentions the word UFO which I must add is probably in the script.

This is not the video footage shot in Wales this year. So yet again more disinformation.From the company that brings you the new world order.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 05:47 PM
link   
this is not alantern this is as close as ufo as u can get.
lanterns DONT FLY SO FAST!get alife debunkers : D

top topics

join