It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tell Me What You See (if anything) ...

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Izarith

Yeh I see that now your outlined it,,theres a fair few things to see on that picture,,,I would loveee to visit there myself,,,me and a friend really wanna visit spooky places

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Hey there guys,

I love the fact that this old thread has been ressurected and that people are looking at it with fresh eyes.

As I said in a previous post the pub was built in the 1500's so there is an awful lot of age to it. I have to say that on the occasions that I went down into the cellar (where the photo was taken), it never felt bad at all.

Incidently, I too could see the praying figure ... but for me the girl coming down the cellar steps in the left of the picture is so clear.

Woody

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Hey woody, love the pic. I saw the girl as well. Also, like the others, for some reason I saw faces in the darkened areas as well. I agree that it's cool to have an old thread resurrected after a while of dormancy.

Cheers...

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by woodwytch
Incidently, I too could see the praying figure ... but for me the girl coming down the cellar steps in the left of the picture is so clear.

Woodwytch - I was the opposite. I saw the praying figure first. Then the girl after she was mentioned. But, having looked at it several times now, the praying figure is always what captures my "first look".

Gordi - maybe its just me. But in my "first look" at your's what caught my eye was the brown at the uppper left. To me (taken as a whole) that brown looked like a sitting figure with somewhat pointed ears, one hand just under the chin and looked almost like it was thinking, "Should I stand up and step out of this rock?"

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by divinetragedy79

Hey there, thanks for taking time to take a peek. Most people seem to see stuff in the darker area ... I thought I was one of a rare few to see the girl.

Woody

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Frogs

It's really interesting how different eyes see different things ... or maybe it's just the way an individual mind works out what it's seeing.

Either way the majority who have commented on the pic seem to fall into similar groups ... which in my opinion adds to the possibility that it's not just the eyes playing tricks on the mind.

I really wish I still had access to that place, to take more pictures at different times ... just to see if the same things showed up on some pics and not others.

Oh well, at least this single shot has raised plenty to discuss.

Woody

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frogs

...Gordi - maybe its just me. But in my "first look" at your's what caught my eye was the brown at the uppper left. To me (taken as a whole) that brown looked like a sitting figure with somewhat pointed ears, one hand just under the chin and looked almost like it was thinking, "Should I stand up and step out of this rock?"

Thanks Froggy! He's my BEAR!!!
I think that was one of the first odd things that I noticed too.
Just like Woodys pub cellar pic, I hadn't seen anything at all when I was actually at the location, it was only later, when I'd uploaded the photo files onto the laptop, that I thought "what's that???.... and that... and that!!"

I've highlighted just some of the unusual images that I found on that particular photo here:

LINK to photo sharing website

I hope Woody doesn't mind me adding the link here??

Thanks again,
G

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gordi The Drummer

Originally posted by Frogs

...Gordi - maybe its just me. But in my "first look" at your's what caught my eye was the brown at the uppper left. To me (taken as a whole) that brown looked like a sitting figure with somewhat pointed ears, one hand just under the chin and looked almost like it was thinking, "Should I stand up and step out of this rock?"

Thanks Froggy! He's my BEAR!!!
I think that was one of the first odd things that I noticed too.
Just like Woodys pub cellar pic, I hadn't seen anything at all when I was actually at the location, it was only later, when I'd uploaded the photo files onto the laptop, that I thought "what's that???.... and that... and that!!"

I've highlighted just some of the unusual images that I found on that particular photo here:

LINK to photo sharing website

I hope Woody doesn't mind me adding the link here??

Thanks again,
G

Woody is outraged that you would add a link on this thread.

Silly !

Sharing information is what it's all about ... go for it.

Woody

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

Thanks Wytchy,
I wouldn't want you casting any spells on me!

Did you check out that last link? I highlighted loads of strange images on the Arran Cave Photo.
Problem is, that there are so many... they overlap! you can only highlight so many anomalies in the one image!
Ahh well. Suppose it's like buses... you wait ages for just one to come along and then...

G

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Gordi The Drummer

I looked at the link and wow ... where would you even start.

BTW did you check your u2u for 'Idiots Guide To Paganism - part 2' ?

Woody

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Indeed I Did. Thank You!
I will take a wee while,mulling it over...
Then I'll hit you with a few more annoying questions!

G

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   
You guys should probably stick to cloud-gazing. I see shapes, circles, rectangles, figures, smiley faces, and every thing else. It's just..nothing concrete. it looks silly, 2d - My imagination. You can find shapes like this in almost anything you look at.

In fact, I can see a demons face in the crease of my curtains right now.

I mean no disrespect chaps, perhaps I've got it all wrong.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 04:00 AM
link   
reply to post by TheBeatlesWillSaveUs

Your opinion has been noted.

Thanks for taking the time to post.

Woody

(edit to add) - erm ... you do realize the Beatles split-up quite a while back ... so you might be waiting indefinately for them to come and 'save' you !

[edit on 9-12-2009 by woodwytch]

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 04:33 AM
link   

TheBeatlesWillSaveUs is right Wytchy.
These things should be in concrete, so that there is no doubt about them.
Why don't paranormal entities just stop mucking about, and leave us nice clear solid moulds of their faces in wet concrete? Hey, they could even sign and date their work! Then it would be easy for everyone to see.
It's that simple.
It's not like we're just getting glimpses of other dimensions or the energies of past events and entities somehow imprinted on damp rock is it? Because that wouldn't be... normal! That would be more... paranormal?
Hey, wait a minute, look! We're in the Paranormal Studies area!!! WOW!! How incredibly co-incidental is that???
Maybe T.B.W.S.U. could submit a request to open a "builders yard" forum? Where we could all chat about concrete evidence for stuff all day?
I'd visit..... once maybe.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 07:51 PM
link   
it took me abit to see it woody but I can see several... well for a better word skull like faces in a cluster on the right side, not very pleasant to look at either, but it could just be my imagination to.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Hi Woody,

I was just checking out your threads and saw this one. I love this type of thing! I initially saw a face in the middle of the picture, slightly to the right, but I then realised that my mind was just making faces in the murk so I carried on looking and found the girl. One thing perturbs me... She seems to be holding her head in both hands like she's suffering some kind of trauma.

Off topic - You'll like this... Check out the new Arsenal home shirt! It's a modern version of the classic '70s shirt. Mine's ordered!!! I would link to it, but I might upset the mods!

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join