It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tell Me What You See (if anything) ...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

The only thing that I may see is almost in the center...off to the left a bit though. Looking at Lebowski achiever's pic between the two poles what I'm seeing is to the right of the right pole, it kind of looks like a child or someone sitting and it almost looks like there is a taller form there too behind the child.

The picture is pretty blurry so I might be seeing things.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 05:35 PM
link   
o.k. woody, we have waited long enough...

What is it you see in this picture...?

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by monkeybus

Hey there monkeybus,

If you have a bit of a re-read you'll see I already mentioned the 'misty' effect being disturbed dust ... and rest assured I'm definately not an 'orb-nut'.

In fact I think you're the only poster who's actually mentioned 'orbs' in the entire thread.

(what's the Dan Tanna thing you mention ? I'm guessing from the tone of your post it's nothing good)

Woody

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Nice . This is what a little tweaking brought out. files.abovetopsecret.com...
There is an amazing amount of perfect symmetry in the mist.
[edit on 14-10-2008 by bluemooone2]

[edit on 14-10-2008 by bluemooone2]

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by chapter29

Ok I think you're right !

TravelerintheDark and Lebowski achiever see the nearest to what I see.

(I don't know how to make an outline - sad I know - to define the image so I'll just describe, then you can all review the image and see if you can see what I describe)

(Pub Cellar); Stairs actually come down from right to left (can't be seen in the photograph), then turn into the cellar (about 4-5 steps). It is on these last few steps (the lighter part of the picture), where I see the clear image of a young woman.

(Young Woman); To me she appears to be wearing clothes that would have been worn by a young girl in the mid-late 50's. I see her wearing a knee-length skirt (quite full) with a high waist and a black belt ... white blouse and open cardigan. I can see her lower-right leg visible below the skirt, as if coming onto the next step down (but I can't make-out her feet).

Her face seems turned slightly towards the wall and I can see her blonde hair tied back in a ponytail. Her right arm seems to be raised ... almost like she was posing for the photograph (the way an old fashioned filmstar may have done in a magazine).

Or is it just me ?

Thanks for your contributions it's interesting to here what other's can see in the pic.

Woody

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemooone2

Looking at your 'tweaked' pic the vertical lines are where the stair supports would be. It shows them more clearly in your version.

Woody

[edit on 14-10-2008 by woodwytch]

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

I have to say, this picture is seriously giving me the creeps the more I look at it.

What was the energy like down there?

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by TravelerintheDark

Yeah it does have a creepy look to it I have to admit.

(What was the energy like) - it felt quite 'busy' but not particularly negative to be honest when I was taking the picture. But having said that I didn't like being behind the bar when the cellar door was open if I was there on my own. I always felt like someone/something was going to jump out at me ... weird really I suppose. Seeing the girl in the pic was a surprise because I never once sensed her around.

Up in the bar where the 'cloak guy' hangs out is ok too (he likes to observe what's going on and walk about (heavy footsteps in the corridor) and open and close doors (loudly) - lot's of people have heard this and some have even caught a shadowy glimpse of him - but I never felt threatened by him when I was in the pub alone, he would usually just stand in the doorway watching me.

There was also a young girl (not the cellar girl) who always gave off a really bubbly, happy energy ... I think she must have really liked working there. Judging from her clothes she must have been around sometime in the 1700's.

If you look at the photograph of the pub you can see one of the rooms sticking out over the porch (added onto the pub 1636). This room is said to be haunted by an old man. Apparently a few years ago one of the cleaners walked into the room and saw an old man sitting in the chair by the window. She appologized for the intrusion and left ... told the manager that she hadn't been able to clean that room because the resident was still in there ... turns out no-one was using the room at the time.
But when I was in there I didn't actually feel any kind of presence.

It's a fantastic place though ... wish my son still had it.

Woody

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by woodwytch
(What was the energy like) - it felt quite 'busy' but not particularly negative to be honest when I was taking the picture.

I was curious as I felt a bit creepier the more I looked at the picture, but I'm suspecting it was something here. Even looked over my shoulder a couple times

But having said that I didn't like being behind the bar when the cellar door was open if I was there on my own. I always felt like someone/something was going to jump out at me ... weird really I suppose.

I believe I understand what you mean. I often sense things around me by feeling what I can only describe as a rather intense feeling of attention. As if someone is watching me very intently. In certain places it has even been strong enough to make me want to move out of the way. Very disconcerting.

Up in the bar where the 'cloak guy' hangs out is ok too (he likes to observe what's going on and walk about (heavy footsteps in the corridor) and open and close doors (loudly) - lot's of people have heard this and some have even caught a shadowy glimpse of him - but I never felt threatened by him when I was in the pub alone, he would usually just stand in the doorway watching me.

There was also a young girl (not the cellar girl) who always gave off a really bubbly, happy energy ... I think she must have really liked working there. Judging from her clothes she must have been around sometime in the 1700's.

If you look at the photograph of the pub you can see one of the rooms sticking out over the porch (added onto the pub 1636). This room is said to be haunted by an old man. Apparently a few years ago one of the cleaners walked into the room and saw an old man sitting in the chair by the window. She appologized for the intrusion and left ... told the manager that she hadn't been able to clean that room because the resident was still in there ... turns out no-one was using the room at the time.
But when I was in there I didn't actually feel any kind of presence.

It's a fantastic place though ... wish my son still had it.

Woody

Great picture and a great account of the happenings. Thanks for sharing. I do love a good ghost tale.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 03:22 PM
link   
After reading the posts and staring at the picture for a while I started seeing faces, but then I have been on a computer for almost 8 hours now. What I can't seem to stray from is right under the light on the left hand side. To me it looks like a sword free floating next to the 2 wooden pillars. Then again I have been staring at an LCD screen for a while now.

edit: lol if i would have read farther down I would have seen I am not the only one seeing the sword. So much for skimming the posts.

[edit on 15-10-2008 by hILB3rT]

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by hILB3rT

tsk tsk hILB3rT !

'Skimming posts' can be as bad for you as being at the computer for 8hrs ... myself I've only been working at the damn contraption for a mere 7hrs (and 58mins)

Woody

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by TravelerintheDark

So true a good ghost story is always it's salt ... especially this close to All Hallows'een.

I know 'ghost pics' often get flamed here and I thought long and hard before posting it ... but I do think it's one of the more interesting pics I've captured.

Thanks for your input. Woody

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   
The "Dress" area looks like an old style mop head, the white rope kind. Upside down, like the handle is in the mop bucket down below.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I see the "saint paulies girl" I can see her head but its hard to see which way shes looking, doesn't look creepy though. Interesting!

edit to add: she has white socks, but don't seem to go to the knee. Is this the image?

[edit on 15-10-2008 by 38181]

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 04:53 PM
link   
This is the only thing I see:

img339.imageshack.us...
LOl?

[edit on 15-10-2008 by BcnDiamond]

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by chapter29
[more

chapter29, this is way off topic (but as it's my thread I don't think anyone will mind just this once)
but OMG YOU SUPPORT THE GUNNERS !!!

My grandad lived near the Crystal Palace ground when I was a kid and he used to take me to all the Arsenal home matches. I'm talking a long, long time ago (now I feel bloody old) but it was when Frank McClintock ... Charlie George and Pat Rice used to play and Bertie Mee was the manager.

But don't let my impressive knowledge of the Arsenal lads who played in the late 60's - early 70's fool you ... I had a real girly reason for supporting them ... they signed Peter Marinelli from 'Hibs' and he was mmmm georgeous ... ah, the good old days ... now look at me ... I'm a witch and everything, who'd a thunk it !

Nostalgic Woody

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by BcnDiamond

WOW ! If I'd seen him down there I wouldn't have felt so brave.
That guy shows up everywhere.

Woody

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Uhmm...from what I can tell it was digitally edited. I could do similar things with any image. Use an age filter in a program so it gets the yellow color. Then smudge some of the things together, sharpen a few other blur some others and whalla you have a ghost.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 06:30 AM
link   
on the right side... either the faint image of a long dark haired woman with her back to the camera, or an evil looking man with a dark beard. the other side does look like fire fighting equipment.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 08:36 AM
link   
I have not read other people's reaction, yet I see a nasty mask, monky like, in the right. Looks made out of dust or something, it is very symmetrical. Also a pumpkin like smaller thing right beneath the mask. Creepy!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join